What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin hella good! K fucking + for trekin out in this places swamps!!!
goood vibes

.....edit: I just tried to give you rep s2b....and it said something about taking rep? did I give you a red dot?!?!??! REALLLLLLLLLY sorry if so man...

S2B, read this whole thread and you are my new favorite person! You need to hire someone to tend to your balls of steel... I can't wait for you to harvest man! keep it up brotha man

R

r13f

gators ain't as bad as rippers, but that is an impressive little grow there in those tiny containers - hehe, awesome bro

still2big

Lookin hella good! K fucking + for trekin out in this places swamps!!!
goood vibes

.....edit: I just tried to give you rep s2b....and it said something about taking rep? did I give you a red dot?!?!??! REALLLLLLLLLY sorry if so man...

sure did ya bastard!! haha just kidding man...aint no big deal....

still2big

thanks for all the comments guys!

Back out today, shady shit man....

You boys want to see a video? Might have the wife film "the walk out there"...

coldoneror

i check this thread daily i want to see all the shit you got man more updates for sure... how many cans are going? maybe number each can and label the pics so we can keep track of indevidual plants.. just an idea man im sure your buysy

Mk3Jetta

I just read your thread and you have an AWESOME GROW!!!

MK3 approved.

I cant wait to see the flowering pics on those beasts!

still2big

Back out today. Looks like they are loving it so far....

Getting more complacent out there. Still staying aware of anything moving the grass and shit but going out with the "badest fcking thing in the swamp" attitude helps keep my balls from crawling up in my stomach....:bat:

picture.php

Flowering out nicely
picture.php

picture.php

SUCKS ASS
picture.php

picture.php

and just to show you what a 6ft gator can hide in. We caught this one sunday while driving thru the woods. This was crawling thru the ditch..
picture.php

still2big

I am telling ya man, this is pretty big. I love it.

From a seasonal standpoint, do you expect much more growing? I do not have a clue as to stretch or what you are seeing as flower development.

Most of them are starting to flower now..Im hoping some come down sooner than the others...its just gonna be me and the wife cutting and trimming...HOPEFULLY!

immaculate

Shit, just reading this and looking at your pictures and finishing it up with that six foot gator pic, my balls sure jumped up a little.

You, my man, are a bad ass. You reap what you sow brotha. Have you thought about hip waders or any thing? I can't believe you do that shit in shorts. Baddest motherfucker in the swamp is right. Got the trees to prove that.

Good luck and thanks for including us!