What's new

1 swamp + 32gallon trashcan x 20 = ?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only thing i hate when my plants get to big is them blowing over. after every wind storm i would have to go check on them, re-tighten the string, and make sure everything was good. lost two beatiful tops off my mothers last years. wind snapped them in half. not cool.

420fied

S2B,

I've lurked for a while. This is one hell of a thread. You deserve all of the monsterous buds that are headed your way. I am subscribed and I'll be here until you harvest or get eaten by a croc.

There are 3 things that I suggest:

1. Get a chainsaw. You'll need it to cut down those trees come harvest.
2. Get a large dumptruck to haul out all of the huge buds you'll harvest.
3. Get an even larger dumptruck to carry your balls in.

You are a beast. I wish you nothing but success.

still2big

Thanks for all the positive vibes fellas. Heading out now to spend a couple hrs knee deep in a fcking swamp..haha Top it off the damn sun isnt out either so the waters gonna be pure black. Going out armed this time though. All that splashing around is bound to call something up.

Time to go earn this paycheck!

Wfw1

Hey man, sorry to hear about the water troubles. It may be more work but if you want good height put a milk crate in the bottom can and put the other can on top of that.

Might make more of a wind issue tho. Any way to fashion some big ass pegs to hammer into the ground to tie those cans too? Wet ground may be too soft tho I dunno I just know a milk crate would keep them an extra foot off the ground so maybe it'll spart some ideas for you.

Your grow looks great keep up the good work.

still2big

Well everything is back on track. Ill take some pics tomorrow. Now as long as the water doesnt come up another 2ft im good to go..

Gonna let them dry out a bit for a couple days then hit them all with a good dose of Floranova

still2big

gonna have to steak them all down tomorrow. Just glad they are gettin dry and i can spread them out more now too....

still2big

still2big what can i say but you da man!!! Wish I had stones on me as big as yours..lol

You do bro, believe me. Just sit down, figure out a plan and do that shit! Dont let anything come between you and that final goal. ANYTHING...not gators, not snakes, not cops, not the people that say you cant....fuck em all...:joint:

nomaad

Veteran
Glad you have everything sorted. Keep it up. I'm almost as excited for your harvest as I am for mine.

BOCEPHUS

You do bro, believe me. Just sit down, figure out a plan and do that shit! Dont let anything come between you and that final goal. ANYTHING...not gators, not snakes, not cops, not the people that say you cant....fuck em all...:joint:

haha.........dude I like you,,,,i been dishing out a bit of I dont give a fuk lately....lol but man you still gotz to have the biggest stones of anyone i have ever known going threw the swamp with gaters to gitter dun!!! Kudos. thanks for the thread I really enjoyed it

B

BigTex

Looking good. Sorry to hear about your over-water problems. Sounds like you've got it under control though. I like the gators around your grow. Should help keep the rippers away. Just don't let one get you. You've really put in alot of work. K+ for all your effort. Later bro:D

B

BigTex

Spoken like a true outlaw!

Hey S2B just checkin in. Rain finally slowing down eh? At least it's not everyday anymore. Should bring your water levels down a few inches.

Nice find on those shrooms. I always look when I'm driving around but no luck. I see shrooms growing in my yard but no psy's.

Not long till we start seeing some white pistils!!

blackone

Veteran
Glad to hear your water problem is solved for the time being - I hope they'll grow well for you man!
Next year I'll probably also try some bigger plants since I found this great spot with lots of sun.