What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is doing out doors next summer

N

New_gorilla

So who is doing outdoors next summer in the UK and have you got your seeds ready, what will you be growing ?

Smans Northern lights auto
Smans strawberry cheesecake auto
Grizzly purple auto
Smooth smoke
Respect 4 gorilla
Gorilla banana
The white og
crystal candy

That's what I'll be doing outdoors next summer.

mr.brunch

Veteran
:tiphat:
Got to have a crack at some gorilla growing in the summer... assuming we get a summer that is ...
Think it’ll be something from real gorilla seeds lineup for some early finishers
Edit: also got some auto ak and auto nl in the fridge

N

New_gorilla

:tiphat:
Got to have a crack at some gorilla growing in the summer... assuming we get a summer that is ...
Think it’ll be something from real gorilla seeds lineup for some early finishers
Edit: also got some auto ak and auto nl in the fridge

What lat you I'm lat 52 had good few summers hopefully be just as good or better next summer be my first real attempt of growing outdoors

mr.brunch

Veteran
Around 51-52 somewhere, lack of ideas for spaces though so I’m going to have to do a little research I think

RGG

Love making the most of the sun, i slacked this year in respect i only put all my mums outside but some finished and some nice flower came out of them and a few the bad weather took them.

Next year i recon i'll run a selection of real gorilla seeds again done them for last couple years and they kill it for uk outdoor, also a load of the sweet afghani delicious as they start flowering loverly and early outside really good for uk weather, you get some lovely nice tight buds off of these.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Might stick one or two out :tiphat:

Haha.. Me too. In my case it’ll probably be exactly one or two. Where as you’ll probs have more like one or two ........ hundred? :D

Going to try the Real Gorilla OD selection this year. Panikz has suggested DFG and Fast Diesel for sou U.K.

Would you agree Hoypare? Anything else I should consider?

Big Eggy

Veteran
Well i couldn't make my mind up... first was gonna try Purple Maroc, then changed my mind and thought I'd go with Autos.

Brought the autos then changed my mind back.. so just ordered the Purple Maroc.. so i guess I'll be trying all of them.

Purple Maroc
Auto Klashnikov
Auto Diesel
Auto White Widow
Auto NL

I'm way down in the SW but we get a lot of rain.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
This side of the pond it's ... Maximum Effort this year!

FondScholarlyAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I keep my mums from year to year, but in a month I will take cuttings from each, that will be this years mums. I aim to chop thoes up at the beginning of May, then again 2 weeks later. For a May 23rd start, and a second round two weeks later. I have been slack with my soil sampling, but the lab turns them around quickly. So I may have to use some quickly available amendments and a bit more compost than I would of liked, to bed them in with.

Serious 6, for the big plants with heavy hit.
Critical sour for it's resistant qualities, and a nice indoor like product.
I tend to do a few new one's but I'm happy with just these two. I might do some durban for the taste of it though. Maybe Passion #1

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
What are you doing this year mate?

A Freakshow seed run, Boreal Lights Semi Auto always do well, Honduran, a Kush and a Triple Pakistani. I picked up 200 seeds from the Dominican Republic last week. It was green and a nice smoke. I think it's a diesel. Hard to tell because I'm not a big smoker. I'll try to seed it if I can get a couple to pop.

I haven't chosen my main crop yet (photos), but the sun is getting high so the pressure is on to pick one or two. I was supposed to visit Spannabis this march but work got in the way.
Any suggestions from your harem for this climate?

What's on your list? How did those Autos perform last year?

Harry Lime

Veteran
Well i couldn't make my mind up... first was gonna try Purple Maroc, then changed my mind and thought I'd go with Autos.

Brought the autos then changed my mind back.. so just ordered the Purple Maroc.. so i guess I'll be trying all of them.

Purple Maroc
Auto Klashnikov
Auto Diesel
Auto White Widow
Auto NL

I'm way down in the SW but we get a lot of rain.

I did some Purple Maroc in a greenhouse once years ago I can't remember now what she was like, only that I was very pleased with her.

Big Eggy

Veteran
That's good to know Harry!

I picked up the Sativa seeds in my supermarket I might grow them in the greenhouse :)

picture.php

Big Eggy

Veteran
Finally got to my plot today... Not as big as I remembered but there is only one way in, 20ft climb and as a 40 year old steep enough. Some trees very close might block the light once the are in leaf but its about the most secure place I've come across. There is a larger clearance lower down but my daughter says that horses stop there for a rest so probably not ideal.

RudeDog

Veteran
Just ordered some Guerilla Gold seeds which I'll do in the back garden and greenhouse. Also have some Fast Diesel autos for the greenhouse.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Lockdown is bad timing for outdoor prep. Hope our outdoor friends are able to get their prep done

Managed to check on my site yesterday.. Looks like a small animal has dug a little in my holes. . But other than that the site appears not to have been comprimised.

I've set up a few more little traps that will indicate if anyone has been near.

Gonna have to move the seedlings soon as they are starting to look like MJ.

J

jaded1

Is gonna be a very tough year for any guerrilla growers,hopefully lockdown will end by June but doesn't look like it at mo.
I'll be running a few zamaldelica express in the garden this year and prob some forgotten cookies