What's new

Who is doing out doors next summer

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Great looking plants and site, kalbhairav. Can’t wait to see the finished results

Me too bro :)
Hoping it all stays well with little to no mould. I haven’t visited since taking the pics but I know my friend will have taken care. I will get up there soon for more pics..

Green81

Veteran
Thats patch is looking super healthy Kalb. Has it started to go into flower yet? Or needs a few more weeks? At the moment we are in 13-14 hours of daylight.

Peace brother

sandsmp81

Veteran
I've got about 10 of these northern lights plants scattered around the garden.

Photo is probably a month old, I just leave them to do their thing.

I can't see them finishing (October) too well unless we get a bit of an Indian summer.

picture.php

All just a bit of fun, the neighbours are fine, told them it was that Jamaican cabbage

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Thats patch is looking super healthy Kalb. Has it started to go into flower yet? Or needs a few more weeks? At the moment we are in 13-14 hours of daylight.

Peace brother

Flowering is happening but we had some bad luck with the Ace Auto Malawi. With all the rain lately these stated to mould out. They’ve been cut and some parts salvaged. The wind also has been playing havoc as our staking has been minimal.

I’ll try and get some pics up soonish :)

Green81

Veteran
Kalbhairav, I here you on the rain and wind, all my veggies have suffered and already my tomatoes want to finish, usually I get another month of growing. I have a couple Jamaican cabbages too :)

afghan

UK greenhouse

UK greenhouse

I've been cutting flowers for a few weeks as and when botrytis threatens to cause more of a problem. Now waiting for plants to ripen, I have 4 plants the earliest of which will be fully ripe in the next week, another needs 2 more weeks and 2 more plants will follow on.

They are F3 seedlings from Top Tao Auto Mix vol. 1 and each was self-sown in my greenhouse and germinated in March.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey all,
It’s been a while since I updated here. The plot is still going although many plants have been cut.

Here’s an overview. I’ll post more soon :)
picture.php

sandsmp81

Veteran
Well I'm up against some bad weather now, I'd like to take this at least a month or so further, but I'm scared that it will be too damp and rot, we shall see, fingers crossed for an Indian summer.

Was only to make some edibles so I might get something.

These are from a week ago

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Just seen the vdeo of hoypare grow on YouTube. Balls of steel, nice sound track too.... :tiphat:

Last edited: