What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gry

Veteran
How does an individual manage to convince themselves that
they have an ability to read the mind of others ?

C

Capra ibex

we are a republic, more votes in big cities is not fair.

I thought 1 person 1 vote was fair?

A state with half a million should hold as much voting power as one with 40 million?

You don't think things through very much do you?

C

Capra ibex

Does anyone remember the 'per capita' conversation with GeorgewBush a few weeks ago, where he was struggling to understand the universally understood term?

Well, here is the great man himself revealing his unmatched wisdom and genius in regards to 'per capita' himself.... along with claiming he knows more about South Korea than anyone and immediately making a fool of himself. :biglaugh:

Did you know Seoul has a population of 38 million people? :yikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zc320x1WEg

Lrus007

Veteran
I thought 1 person 1 vote was fair?

A state with half a million should hold as much voting power as one with 40 million?

You don't think things through very much do you?

our founding fathers did deep thinking for you.
mob rule of 51% telling 49% sucks
we have a republic tho you wish we were not..

C

Capra ibex

our founding fathers did deep thinking for you.
mob rule of 51% telling 49% sucks
we have a republic tho you wish we were not..

No, i'm Australian so it doesn't affect me at all really.... just saying that 'more votes in big cities is not fair' is a pretty daft thing to say.

The people in a city shouldn't be able to tell the rest of the whole country how to live (and vice versa) but everyone gets a vote regardless of where they live.

That's why they have all of the stuff like senators per state and electoral college and all of that.... which i don't know the details.... but i think small states have as many senators as the big states don't they?
Which doesn't seem to make sense to me, if a certain state has 100x the population of another state.... but it would fit into your idea of 'more votes in big cities is not fair' anyway. YAY :)

Trying to come up with a formula that satisfies everyone (or most at least) is a whole other story.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Does anyone remember the 'per capita' conversation with GeorgewBush a few weeks ago, where he was struggling to understand the universally understood term?

Well, here is the great man himself revealing his unmatched wisdom and genius in regards to 'per capita' himself.... along with claiming he knows more about South Korea than anyone and immediately making a fool of himself. :biglaugh:

Listen up you little punk.No one struggled to understand anything but you because you're a self absorbed loser who loves to hear himslf speak.
I intentionally used an ambigious term correctly in a different context to prove the stupid point you were trying to make was/is stupid because you're stupid.. How is that so hard for you ? I'll tell you.Because you're arrogant and obnoxious and you honestly believe I took you seriously. I didn't then I don't now. It's the reason I ignored your attempts to get a reaction from me about 50 times in this thread alone not even mentioning how you followed me around from thread to thread like a lost puppy doing the same garbage.I figured if I just kept ignoring you you'd go away but weeks go by and I'm living rent free inside your head still so here's your bone now go fetch punk

C

Capra ibex

Listen up you little punk.No one struggled to understand anything but you because you're a self absorbed loser who loves to hear himslf speak.
I intentionally used an ambigious term correctly in a different context to prove the stupid point you were trying to make was/is stupid because you're stupid.. How is that so hard for you ? I'll tell you.Because you're arrogant and obnoxious and you honestly believe I took you seriously. I didn't then I don't now. It's the reason I ignored your attempts to get a reaction from me about 50 times in this thread alone not even mentioning how you followed me around from thread to thread like a lost puppy doing the same garbage.I figured if I just kept ignoring you you'd go away but weeks go by and I'm living rent free inside your head still so here's your bone now go fetch punk

I'm listening big man, you sound intimidating :biglaugh:

I followed you around? :yoinks: News to me.... in this thread for sure i enjoyed the back and forth.... how could i not?

Have i even spoken to you in another thread?? Forgive me if i forgot because i get high most nights and you are nobody so i can't for the life of me remember....

So you were checking which threads i would comment in, and from that you deduced that it was because you had commented in the same thread?
How important do you think you are? Surely not as important or as smart- in my unmatched knowledge and wisdom- AS ME :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now now gentlemen - lets not harangue each other with diatribes of a very personal nature - after all the thread is about the upcoming election - not what you think about of each other -

C

Capra ibex

I fixed my post.... just changed one unnecessarily 'slightly mean spirited' line.

I'm fine with whatever George says.

No, i'm Australian
Then why do you spend your entire day on a weed forum obsessing about the US and Donald Trump? You don't live here, you don't pay taxes here, you don't know the laws here, you don't share our history and traditions..yet you spend 16 hours a day on a weed forum obsessing about us and our president. Isn't there anything important in your own country that you should be focused on?

C

Capra ibex

Then why do you spend your entire day on a weed forum obsessing about the US and Donald Trump? You don't live here, you don't pay taxes here, you don't know the laws here, you don't share our history and traditions..yet you spend 16 hours a day on a weed forum obsessing about us and our president. Isn't there anything important in your own country that you should be focused on?

I come and go, i don't stay in here, some days more than others.... there's all kind of different forums i'm a member of in internet land.

Why do you concern yourself with what i concern myself with?

I have some ties to the USA and got overly interested in how you guys could even be considering a person like Trump for president.... i know i shouldn't really pay any attention to it but i got sucked into the youtube vortex what can i say. :dunno:

Our politics is never (very rarely) entertaining or even on TV, which i rarely watch these days either (the whole youtube vortex thing).... if one of our politicians was as awful as Trump someone would headbutt him :biglaugh:
Our previous Prime Minister received one when he was out for a stroll. :biggrin:
Endless entertainment and learning to be had but i still end up watching junk half the time.... like junk food for the brain i guess.

I will try to ween myself off of American politics, good idea. :)

buzzmobile

Veteran
Then why do you spend your entire day on a weed forum obsessing about the US and Donald Trump?

Perhaps there is something to see ahead.
attachment.php

Nope. Just the usual.
attachment.php

Charlie stole the handle again.

Attachments

• train wreck.jpg
    train wreck.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
  • train.jpg
    train.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 8

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
$5 says trumps regretting getting elected.. It seems some here forget he didn't think he would win LMAO.

He's in so far over his head.

Compare the leadership of Cuomo vs trump.

Ohoo. Little Georgie is back.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

...uuhh good try George..not what happened.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

GeorgeW was also unfamiliar with the term 'potus'. Maybe he really IS George W Bush. That would explain soooo much. :laughing:p.s.- I LOVE that GeorgeW starts his post with "Listen you little punk"- that says everything you need to know about the little shit weasel.
laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts