What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

Cheesegez

What are the genetic differences between people from different place on earth that are not environmentally caused?
Can you list any?

Everything from facial features and default skin colour to different bio-chemistry

What are the genetic differences between people from different place on earth that are not environmentally caused?
Can you list any?
We did not evolve from Apes. We are Apes. Humans are one of the seven kinds of Ape.
There are other Apes still in existence because the environment they live in still supports them.
The evolutionary tree has many branches.
This is high school level science.

Evolution is still happening today.
Lactose tolerance is one example.

How can you possibly compare human evolution to the way our bodys have learnt to become more lactose tolerant ? its a massive difference.. we are not APES gene sequencing proves that for a fact ...

well if you follow high school science ill give up now ..

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Everything from facial features and default skin colour to different bio-chemistry

How can you possibly compare human evolution to the way our bodys have learnt to become more lactose tolerant ? its a massive difference.. we are not APES gene sequencing proves that for a fact ...

You seem not to know anything of gene sequencing. The evidence overwhelmingly says we are african apes. We can not breed with them, but that is not surprising because we are different(yet closely related) species.

The genes easily explain the family tree, please go read a bit, you have some learning to do before you carry on any genetics argument.

You should understand lactose tolerance is spreading because of the advantages it provides to those who carry it. People who carry the genes can consume lactose, and subsequently have more offspring. This is why you see it increasing in frequency.

Lactose tolerance IS evolution, open your eyes.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
To be more precise, what I was trying to say was that this "I'm right, you are wrong" mentality is historically the number one cause of death and despair in the world. IN MY OPINION, you have to be fucking NUTS to truly BELIEVE these theories. Truth is often stranger than fiction, and I wouldn't discredit any theory as "crazy", but perpetuating the club swinging and head bashing ain't gonna help nobody.

View Image

I think you're being a little dramatic. I just realized what Cheezegez was getting at, and I found it silly, that's all. I'm not saying he's wrong, I just think it's a giant leap, especially after all this talk of "it's just science" he's been putting down.

I'm not mad about anything, and I don't think Cheezegez is either.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

Give us an example of "different bio-chemistry".

And honestly, this "well if you follow high school science ill give up now" bullshit is the reason everybody's getting pissed at you. It's damn snarky if you ask me, and I'm a pretty good judge of snark.:biggrin:

Cheesegez

You seem not to know anything of gene sequencing. The evidence overwhelmingly says we are african apes. We can not breed with them, but that is not surprising because we are different(yet closely related) species.

The genes easily explain the family tree, please go read a bit, you have some learning to do before you carry on any genetics argument.

You should understand lactose tolerance is spreading because of the advantages it provides to those who carry it. People who carry the genes can consume lactose, and subsequently have more offspring. This is why you see it increasing in frequency.

Lactose tolerance IS evolution, open your eyes.

ive already explained this in a earlier post please look at the gene maps that establish our genes are completely different ...

APE TO HUMAN EVOLUTION IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE
APES AND HUMANS CANNOT ADD GENES TO THEIR GENOMES

im not saying lactose toleration is not evolution ... but evolution doesn't shape our basic genetic structures , I have no doubt certain genes can be passed on , but that doesn't explain how we could of evolved from apes without any external input .

I have read plenty hence my far fetched believes , but science doesn't lie and that's the story real science tells

and then you think about the thousands of different animals insects etc .......

genetic engineering is like opening Pandora's box the possibilities are endless

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/26/zika-virus-genetically-modified-mosquitoes-florida

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Ahhh dude, that was the point...if the researcher's conclusions are correct, then you will not find "new life" here on Earth (or on any other planet/celestial body in this and other galaxy). Why? The second to last bold sentence in my post you quoted--

And the likelihood is that every planet and moon in this solar system--in this galaxy--has been contaminated with these organisms which--depending on the habitability of the planet--either die, or form spores, or go forth and multiply.

Hmmm isn't that the same as saying "all earth organisms, including plants share a common ancestor"?

Some of the organisms still live today and some may have died here on Earth--which means that A) they died immediately, or B) they died after going forth and multiplying (meaning their probably is fossil evidence of their existence).

That said, what ancestral theory (creation, evolution, mythical legends, etc) begins with the premise: "Life here on Earth began elsewhere"? Aren't most based on the notion that "we" are the center of creation. I believe many evolutionist argue that man has stopped evolving, others point to minor physiology changes as evidence man is "still evolving".

Said differently, what species will humans evolve to next? Will we grow back a tail? or extra digits (like 6 instead of 5) or Micky Mouse hands (3 fingers & 1 thumb)?

I would like to see DNA tests of this space life in the future. If there is space life out there( but in our solar system) it would still be highly unique genetically, because there is no known gene flow between earth and space.

Even if related, life in space would be divided from us by billions of years. If life came from space(as it may well have) all observed life since, and likely even the space fungi and bacterias you speak of, are explained by that original event about 3.8 billion years ago.

And surely humans are still evolving. Human evolution is going to bring us to post humanism someday soon enough(a couple hundred thousand years likely). Even more intelligent and probably augmented by computers of all kinds. Our computer technologies themselves should quicken our evolution to post human.

Cheesegez

Give us an example of "different bio-chemistry".

And honestly, this "well if you follow high school science ill give up now" bullshit is the reason everybody's getting pissed at you. It's damn snarky if you ask me, and I'm a pretty good judge of snark.:biggrin:

Of course
ffmi.png

well that's fine , but they don't teach us things at school they don't want us to know ...

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
ive already explained this in a earlier post please look at the gene maps that establish our genes are completely different ...

im not saying lactose toleration is not evolution ... but evolution doesn't shape our basic genetic structures , I have no doubt certain genes can be passed on , but that doesn't explain how we could of evolved from apes without any external input .

I have read plenty hence my far fetched believes , but science doesn't lie and that's the story real science tells

and then you think about the thousands of different animals insects etc .......

genetic engineering is like opening Pandora's box the possibilities are endless

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/26/zika-virus-genetically-modified-mosquitoes-florida

This is just nonsense, I am not even responding to most of this. Genetic engineering is brand new. Life on earth is nearly 4 billion years old, 4,000,000,000 years. That is long enough for natural selection to create the nearly 10,000,000 species we know of. The science of evolution is clear, you are just trolling now as far as I see it.

Cheesegez

you are just trolling now as far as I see it.

Yer " as far as you see it " {you key word}..

how can it be a new thing if life has existed for so long ? its just new that we are stating to understand it now.

paracas-skulls_0.jpg

Interestingly, the mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited from the mother of one of the above skulls , showed mutations that were unknown to any man, primate or animal found on planet Earth. The mutations present in the samples of the Paracas skulls suggest that researchers were dealing with a completely new ‘human-like being,’ very different from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals or Denisovans.

so whoever they are their brains are at least twice the size of ours... so genetics maybe a new thing to us that doesn't go for every other living thing in our universe, open your eyes..:biggrin:

Bobby Boucher

I think you're being a little dramatic. I just realized what Cheezegez was getting at, and I found it silly, that's all.

FWIW, I think the ancient astronaut theory is infinitely more plausible than "dust and clay". It is an interesting topic of conversation, simply because it is a lot more plausible than most other theories.. It just seems to me dude is trying to ridicule anyone who's beliefs do not coincide with his own.

FWIW, I'm no better. I'm a man of statistics. It's hard for me to be sure of anything, at all, so it's incredibly easy for me to ridicule people who feel the need to believe. I just try my best to practice self-awareness so I don't sound like a club swinging ape.

Also, imo, god's and aliens have to be the two laziest theories of creation. IMO, settling on either or wouldn't be giving the universe enough credit. "Because they made it that way!" just seems way too f'n easy, and nowhere near pretty enough, plausible though it may be.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Yer " as far as you see it " {you key word}..

how can it be a new thing if life has existed for so long ? its just new that we are stating to understand it now.

View Image

Interestingly, the mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited from the mother of one of the above skulls , showed mutations that were unknown to any man, primate or animal found on planet Earth. The mutations present in the samples of the Paracas skulls suggest that researchers were dealing with a completely new ‘human-like being,’ very different from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals or Denisovans.

so whoever they are their brains are at least twice the size of ours... so genetics maybe a new thing to us that doesn't go for every other living thing in our universe, open your eyes..:biggrin:

Those are just human skulls, the DNA story you speak of is fake.
Here is your answer as to why those skulls are shaped so oddly,
straight from wikipedia:

"Artificial cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding is a form of body alteration in which the skull of a human being is deformed intentionally. It is done by distorting the normal growth of a child's skull by applying force. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth), and conical ones are among those chosen. Typically, it is carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months."

Certainly not aliens, and those shapes have been found in numerous skulls over a great length of times. Artificial cranial deformation is a extreme form of body modification, like tattoos or piercings. These are humans, real science speaks clearly enough if you read about it.

Last edited:

Genghis Kush

Im wondering if you are trolling since you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

why don't you try and explain to everybody what gene sequencing is and how it relates to Humans and their biological ordering.

budchopper

alien pot is the best,really out of this world,right up there with lunar bud and where do you think blue moon rock comes from?

Cheesegez

Those are just human skulls, the DNA story you speak of is fake.
Here is your answer as to why those skulls are shaped so oddly,
straight from wikipedia:

"Artificial cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding is a form of body alteration in which the skull of a human being is deformed intentionally. It is done by distorting the normal growth of a child's skull by applying force. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth), and conical ones are among those chosen. Typically, it is carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months."

Certainly not aliens, and those shapes have been found in numerous skulls over a great length of times. Artificial cranial deformation is a extreme form of body modification, like tattoos or piercings. These are humans, real science speaks clearly enough if you read about it.

A paste from Wikipedia proves what ? Can you not see that you get different information depending on where you look for it ... anything pro establishment is going to dismiss any type of extraterrestrial input just like all the other buried files , I don't beleve they want us to know our true origins because it would probably tear religion right out the window...

They are extraterrestrial skulls DNA proves that look anywhere other than wiki the BBC and CNN and you'll see a different story , it all depends on what you class as real science ...

Here's the other side http://www.ancient-origins.net/news...r-old-elongated-paracas-skulls-changes-020914

http://www.ancient-code.com/dna-test-results-paracas-skulls-are-not-human/

Last edited:

Cheesegez

Im wondering if you are trolling since you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

why don't you try and explain to everybody what gene sequencing is and how it relates to Humans and their biological ordering.

And I was wondering the same about yourself , especially when you tried telling me lactose tolerance is evolution on the same level of the transition from ape to man after me trying to explain time and time again that our gene sequence is different to apes , chimpanzees and gorillas ... I even showed you a gene sequence map and you still can't establish the difference it seems so I give up . continue to use your high school science in efforts to explain human evolution and there will always be a missing link that cannot be explained ..

Cvh

Supermod
Allright, I confess I'm an Alien sent to earth to grow weed.
I'm hybrid Alien actually: ((Mars Grey X Reptilian) X Ancient Astronaut) X Homo Sapiens.

I'm also lactose intolarant. It's because milk from Space Cows has no lactose in it.

And it was me personnaly that made humans evolve out of apes.
I don't want to post how I did that because I think the things I did to that ape could be illegal in non-eu countries.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts