What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

L

laredo

1 bagseed-3 different plants

1 bagseed-3 different plants

Number 2.
Very big leafs,no hermie.

Attachments

• 2.1.jpg
    2.1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.2.jpg
    2.2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.3.jpg
    2.3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 20
L

laredo

Number 3.
Many small leafs,no hermie.

Attachments

• 3.1.jpg
    3.1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.2.jpg
    3.2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.3.jpg
    3.3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 13
L

laredo

I have this 3 best friends in my greenhouse in Germany,make light 10 hours and dark for 14 hours since ca. first of may.
LST from beginning,no extra food only water.
I`m searching for a strain like "Thai stick" as Thaibliss told us so many times.
Maybe i find one?

romanoweed

And an inportant question!
Who has a photo of a vibrant thai stick plant?
You? Eventually .. ? Looks nice, your Thai Bagseed ,cool.
You mean , if anyone can post Pictures of good Thai Plants? I just bet, but not so shure you have rather norhern Thai, could well be northern Laos

Not mine, but GN Thaistick (is said to be strong Thai in good Phenos)
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Hey Thai!
No they are not Auto Flower, if you put them under twenty four hours of light and add blood meal to pump up the nitrogen they will resume vegative state. Also pinching the grow tips will reset veg. But again Baglung Nepali has been adapted to growing with a 20 plus hour light cycle for north into Denmark. Also rainy days will shorten the daylight tricking them into flower. This year because of all the cloudy rainy weather here, I have an energy saver led light bulb hanging over mine running 24 hours a day in my greenhouse to compensate for the cloudy weather. And yes mine started flowering early also. But after a week with the extra 8W bulb, pinching off tips, and a good top dress of blood meal in the soil they are starting to rebound to veg.
Hope that helps!

Thanks for the information. Much appreciated. Very interesting. Never thought I'd be selecting for the one that ripens later. As always, it's all about the high. I'm going to let them flower as they want, and test how they come turn out. Good thing I've got several backup plans. I'll get seeds one way or another.

vermontman

Thanks for the information. Much appreciated. Very interesting. Never thought I'd be selecting for the one that ripens later. As always, it's all about the high. I'm going to let them flower as they want, and test how they come turn out. Good thing I've got several backup plans. I'll get seeds one way or another.

You are welcome Thai Nepali is a terrific breeding tool for speeding things up and then of course there is the purple color and berry taste.

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Reaching for the sky!

Attachments

• HOUSE AND GARDEN 083.jpg
    HOUSE AND GARDEN 083.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HOUSE AND GARDEN 086.jpg
    HOUSE AND GARDEN 086.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 13
  • HOUSE AND GARDEN 089.jpg
    HOUSE AND GARDEN 089.jpg