What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons

R

ratsidecar

Flowering 8 weeks and on the plain water now till ready. Some of the buds are getting heavy and falling over.

I seem to have hit my upload limit in the gallery and cant upload any more pictures. If i delete a few albums from the gallery to free up space will the images still show on my old posts or will they disappear as well?

brown_thumb

bit hot in there?

theyll be gone, not hosted on icm anymore

Is that true? I don't want to play part in any rumors.

However, if ICM no longer hosts images then we need to relocate our images to a third party. I'm sick to death of photobucket and it's not private and secure anyway.

Any suggestions for a PRIVATE/SECURE third party image hosting service?

If it's not accurate that ICM will stop hosting images then please let me know so I can delete this post.

jonhova

Vegging out my china yunan/kali china 4X9.5 watts

Attachments

• IMG_6791.jpg
    IMG_6791.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6792.jpg
    IMG_6792.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 10

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74218&pictureid=1771266&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74218&pictureid=1771265&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Flowering 8 weeks and on the plain water now till ready. Some of the buds are getting heavy and falling over.

I seem to have hit my upload limit in the gallery and cant upload any more pictures. If i delete a few albums from the gallery to free up space will the images still show on my old posts or will they disappear as well?
Hit 50 posts and you will have more room in your albums.

Is that true? I don't want to play part in any rumors.

However, if ICM no longer hosts images then we need to relocate our images to a third party. I'm sick to death of photobucket and it's not private and secure anyway.

Any suggestions for a PRIVATE/SECURE third party image hosting service?

If it's not accurate that ICM will stop hosting images then please let me know so I can delete this post.
if YOU delete them, lol :dance013:

R

ratsidecar

bit hot in there?

theyll be gone, not hosted on icm anymore

Temperature is okay, was mixing the feed a bit too strong. Been testing gh floranova and I like it so far but its a bit gloopy to dose with a pipette so been throwing in overfull dessertspoons lol

Again great thread... New guy to growing and Ive got a couple of cabinets built for a progressive harvest SOG.. 2.2 sqf and 4.4 sqf. I'd like to order the cleats, and bulbs this weekend but I wanted to get some second opinions on what I'm planning on getting. . for the 2.2sqf I've got 12 cleats and the 4.4sqf I've got 24 Im planning on using 75w equivalent 12w actual soft whit glow with domes removed they rate 2700 lumens. ...Thoughts or suggestions, Thanks in advance.

Again great thread... New guy to growing and Ive got a couple of cabinets built for a progressive harvest SOG.. 2.2 sqf and 4.4 sqf. I'd like to order the cleats, and bulbs this weekend but I wanted to get some second opinions on what I'm planning on getting. . for the 2.2sqf I've got 12 cleats and the 4.4sqf I've got 24 Im planning on using 75w equivalent 12w actual soft whit glow with domes removed they rate 2700 lumens. ...Thoughts or suggestions, Thanks in advance.
After going back to my amazon cart I see the bulbs are rated 2700K Soft white glow and 1100 lumens. Thanks again.

NoTell

After going back to my amazon cart I see the bulbs are rated 2700K Soft white glow and 1100 lumens. Thanks again.

Seems a bit excessive to me, you'd be at ~65 watts/sqft, many people in this thread have shown great results with 20-30 watts/sqft. Also so many watts in a relatively small space will generate quite a bit of heat, that you will have to deal with.

The bulbs are ok, I think, though there are more efficient ones available. Might still be worth it, if you get a good deal on them.

id go 30 per, there is NO benifit for more watts, you can hang them lower if you need higher intesity if you want
after 3 years ive decided that 8-10w chips have the best result in low spaces (so 95% of the growers) and the 15-20w put out too much heat to be hung low

these 15+ are great for small veg boxes, hang em and leave em, they are intense enough to stop most of the stretch and the spread works with reflective walls

Shakí7

Week 3 of veg under this led buona pannel

Week 3 of veg under this led buona pannel

Now in my 60x60 there are 2 "CBD Therapy"
Under 5 9w leds 6400°k They works good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:D
:tiphat:

I have an aquarium I plan on using as a cloning chamber, it has a hood with a couple built in LED's can anyone tell me the equivalent wattage these are it has 2 of these.

Latest posts

Latest posts