What's new

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Rowdy420

Damn thats my dream...outdoor and barb wired! Might have to visit Maine soon with my camper and take a gander!

Good luck, Peace

RoostaPhish

Veteran

Maine IS where its at. No bullshit docs, not much hassle from you know who, and the most beutiful scenary around. Been dreamin bout that wonderful place alot, kind of wishin I wouldn't have left. Love being round my family though. Eh what are ya gonna do, hopefully I will be back around for harvest fest. Gotta love recipricative states!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Yea boy, looking healthy as shit in there.

Hope all is well homey, can't wait to see some bud shots.

Keep it green homey.

aod

bloyd

Veteran
Back and big as ever! Love the maine shots, seriously beautiful country. Look forward to seeing the finish on these.

Hey aero ....its great seeing u bk on here again..I tried to shoot u a pm last week ..get bk at me ..I'm gonna try to send it again. .shrpshooter..that lvpk looks grrreeaattt

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
and heres some indoor shots from my ladies spot. this is SFV ogkush x ECSD straight fire. only 2 plants in that tent

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
yea man i got the 1000 filled but no plants in it. next year ill do her up... shes sitting idle in a greenhouse filled with soil im thinking about knockin out some carrots in her before years end...

i like the fresh pics ontop so here yall are...

and heres some indoor shots from my ladies spot. this is SFV ogkush x ECSD straight fire. only 2 plants in that tent

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
super soil mix about 3 5 gallon buckets of EWC per pot, 10 lbs of north country organics and 5 lbs of espoma flower tone. then i mix up some fish emulsion with some water and run 5 gal buckets to each plant. only done that once with the fish emulsion other then that just hand watering each plant with the hose once a week or so @ 8gal a minute it takes me about 3-4 hours to water when they dry up

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
mold mold mold man i thought this eagle 20 shit was suppose to stop it from starting. Id say i have picked close to 3oz of mold off the plants so far and we still got 1-2weeks left thank god for some dry sunny weather this week.

Latest posts

Latest posts