What's new

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
yea lots of rain downeast today... it let up around 5pm... gave them all a nice shake down...

mold has not really spread anymore. at most id say 5-10% of each plant is mold nothing to lose any sleep over. next year i am putting a top on my garden.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
:biggrin: trim pro is spinning... kush aroma getting thick and sweet. hash ball the size of a baseball hahah yessirr tis the season. pics tomo

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Overall great strain to run outside given the right environmental conditions. Rock hard buds.. short internode spacing.. finishes up relatively quick. unfortunately i had to cut her a week early mold was starting to settle in. next year i may provide a canopy for the plants to rid the morning dew.

I am really excited about the outcome, had a great crew help me bust ass 70 hours in 7 days. feelin good right now!

already thinking about next year... i had my dude clear out 8 acres for me so i am thinking about building a 150' x 150' x 8' security fence with the barb wire again. and instead of the 200s i may bump it up to as high as 1000gal smarties. my limit is 36 plants so next year instead of being as close as i was with the 32 i will drop it down to say 25 just grow them a "little bigger" haha

strain for next year will be a strain i created back in 09. It is the infamous ak47 x wonder diesel i call her Wondergun... we got some finishing up inside so ill take some shots soon so yall can see what she is about... feminized the seeds getting a wide variety of phenotypes in mix so it should be interesting... i will be sure to keep a cut off each one so at end of season i can keep best phenos around... hope yall enjoyed the show

Ortiz_NE

damn homie things are lookin good!! It was coooold down here last night in my neck of the woods, did you get any frost up there in Maine? I have a buddy who lives in more central NH who decided to chop a little early cause he was worried about mold, but he's growing out a cross he made of Early Skunk X Sour D so they finish on the earlier side anyway. Can't wait to see the finished product from those girls you got- looks like you got some monsters this year. Any idea on the yields you got from each plant?

Truly an inspiration for us bEast coasters:tiphat:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit looks perfect in here Aero, beautiful sight man making me jelly I want to spread my wings outdoors. Perfection +rep man

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
damn this wondergun is fuckin STANKY i got one phenotype leaning the most towards wonderdiesel she is SUPER piney/skunky/fuely and the leaves are coated in frost much mroe then the other phenotypes...

so 4 phenotypes in flower right now

wg#1 looks like ak47 smells like feet/skunk really obnoxious odor

wg#2 looks like the ak47 again but thinner leaves and smells just like the lemon haze pheno from greenhouse seeds.

wg #3 is the closest representation of wonder diesel i have so far. she looks completely different then the others internode spacing is more spread out and this pheno liked to stretch much more then the others. Overall i think this is my favorite pheno so far smells like straight diesel fuel/skunk/pine and is by far the frostiest of the bunch.

wg#4 leans hard on AK47 no stretch at all, this bitch didnt even fill my screen while the pheno next to here was about to push her out the way for the light ha. anyways this pheno smells like a white lifesaver unfuckingbelivable i think i struck gold with this strain... i went and bought a pack of lifesavers just to compare and its so close its scary.

wg#5 is still in veg

wg#6 is still in veg

ima go snap some pics right now check back in 30 mins pics be up

Ortiz_NE

lookin frosty! I love fall, to most people up here in New England its all about the foliage and pumpkins n shit and all I think is HARVEST SEASON

Latest posts

Latest posts