What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Best Kept Secret

greenatik

:tiphat:

I'll let you guys in on a little secret: Cannabiogen's Sugarloaf

600 watts
coco/drip
12 plants
3 weeks veg
55 days flower (right now... taking it to 60)

this is the best smoke I've ever had... ever. smells like sweet sweet candy all jarred up, some of the most dense buds I've grown. the high is unreal unlike anything I've had before - a rude awakening from all the kush and indica that is floating around. the high is intense and an all over high from the head to the body..

enjoy the pics :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fabvariousk

Veteran
Damn near perfect!

That sort of reminds me of a shiskaberry cut that died on me/I accidentally killed.
It was a real kush? diesel? whatever! kind of all around champion.
That one has bag-to-the-f$%cking-appeal.
and you are also saying the high aint to shabby?
nuts to girl scout cookies I would rather have that.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Absolutely loving that screen.
Looks like a strain i would keep around brother,
enjoy the bountiful flowers of your labor....

sso

Veteran
isnt sugarloaf, just basically "carbs"?

i read somewhere you can do the same with molasses.

feed the bacteria of the soil, which in turn breakdown nutrients faster for the plant to intake.

S

seedee

Ha lha

Ha lha

Hey sso your just kidding rite sugarloaf is the strain . Not a nute. Checkout the boutique canabiogen

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Wow! That´s Dank!
Could you describe its tastes and smell farther?

I have grown and seen several CBG strains but never was Sugarloaf.

As g0vnaa said, you cant go wrong with Charlie Strains.

N

nukkumatti

GREEEN BRO!

You're killing it again brother! :) I was visiting my mates in spain a while back and one of them got couple sugarloafs on his balcony.. Maybe 3 - 4 weeks in flower then but very nice smell on them. :)

Think one day I need to grow this strain myself! :) atm too many seeds in my vault and some getting old so I need to start from there.. But in the future! :)

Thanks bro! was there much variation between phenos in the seedrun??

Thanks for sharing

K

KSP

Awesome greenatik, thanks a lot for showing this, I'm going to add it to my lineup.

greenatik

Beautiful. Good job!
Thanks!

Damn near perfect!

That sort of reminds me of a shiskaberry cut that died on me/I accidentally killed.
It was a real kush? diesel? whatever! kind of all around champion.
That one has bag-to-the-f$%cking-appeal.
and you are also saying the high aint to shabby?
nuts to girl scout cookies I would rather have that.

Let me put it this way:
High: 10/10
Smell: 10/10
Taste: 10/10
Bag Appeal: 10/10
Growing: 10/10
Yield: 8/10

Absolutely loving that screen.
Looks like a strain i would keep around brother,
enjoy the bountiful flowers of your labor....

Thanks, sugarloaf will never leave my stable! :tiphat:

woah nelly looking good bro

Thanks!

Great job man. Looks like an awesome strain. You can`t go wrong with CBG {:

This is the first strain I've grown of CBG, have to say I'm impressed beyond belief

gorgeous plants btw :)

Thanks! Sugarloaf is the name of the strain. I use botanicare sweet for my carbs

Wow! That´s Dank!
Could you describe its tastes and smell farther?

I have grown and seen several CBG strains but never was Sugarloaf.

As g0vnaa said, you cant go wrong with Charlie Strains.

Hm... well she has given the nickname "candy" because she is so sweeeet. Tastes like some kind of jolly rancher cant exactly pin it down, but definitely the best tasting herb I've come across, and I'm growin c99! Smell is candy-like and the buds are on the small side and it just reminds me of pieces of candy

Thanks!

GREEEN BRO!

You're killing it again brother! :) I was visiting my mates in spain a while back and one of them got couple sugarloafs on his balcony.. Maybe 3 - 4 weeks in flower then but very nice smell on them. :)

Think one day I need to grow this strain myself! :) atm too many seeds in my vault and some getting old so I need to start from there.. But in the future! :)

Thanks bro! was there much variation between phenos in the seedrun??

Thanks for sharing

NUKKKU!!! I've been gone for a minute glad to see you in my thread already :) I wouldn't sleep on the sugarloaf I've grown many strains and this is my holy grail!!

As for as pheno variation... I didn't grow it from seed, my close buddy did. But what I do know is that there were bigger yielders then this but this one had the most frost and a tendency to turn purple.

here is the thread of his that he mentions it here and there... refers to it as candy pheno
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=187720&page=5

great looking grow and some killer candy buds

Thanks!!