What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertical first attempt

D

DHF

Gotta show respect with first time fast hydro setup runnin da "weed doughnut" ......

If your harvey`s not off the hook , Ill be pissed from every nug I`m lookin at , and a few weeks ta go ?.......

Again....Respect Bro....

Happy , healthy bitches they are.....

Peace......DHF.....:ying:....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:bow: Aerohead bruz you are just straight up killing it :good:
You are making me seriously re-think my cool-tube setup into a doughnut/stadium type arrangement
Heaps inspiring mate with 1k :tiphat:
Won't be long now till harvey :)
:smoke out:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look at all those buds great job. Im doing vertical as well but I'm in soil and I'm using 2 600 to get a wide overlap.

mrktwiz

Aero;

You are DAH MAN.....that weed circle of joy is so off the fucking hook it is not real. I am so JEALOUS
of you..lol......great job. I got a Canon Powershot A590 and it does everything I want it to do, macro's wide angle's, movies lol. I use to have a medium format camera and I NEVER use it anymore except for weddings and very formal occasions.

Grow on ..your WINNING!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Another thing that helps is auto or timed snap... no finger on the button to shake focus. The multi-shutter option with focus adjustment blends multiple snaps in one frame, putting more trichs in focus.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
have you tried the macro with a tripod?

Yes, I have tried macro mode with a tripod and it improved clarity a little but still not as good as expected. They sell a macro lense for this camera, is this what you mean? I might buy a macro lense for it but I think the camera is just too advanced for me, I'm by no means a pro. too many options regarding film speed, exp times, ect... I thought if I selected auto for both options, it should be point and shoot like a cheaper camera but this is not the case. If I took a class, I might be able to use this thing...lol

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
This just gets better and better. It's like a steamroller crushing it's way to harvest, nothing can stop this. :sumo:

C

Chris1

Woww I can't wait to get a vert grow going. What a great use of space my friend

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Gotta show respect with first time fast hydro setup runnin da "weed doughnut" ......

If your harvey`s not off the hook , Ill be pissed from every nug I`m lookin at , and a few weeks ta go ?.......

Again....Respect Bro....

Happy , healthy bitches they are.....

Peace......DHF.....:ying:....

Thanks Bro, I'm hoping the harvey is off the hook too.. If it's not, I'm sure it will be next time!

Boom, Thanks, Give vert a try, best way to max out space IMO

yep, Aero passed the vertical bar exam first time

DB, lol, wait for the larf report before ya have me starting up vert classes...

I have been stripping the canopy a little bit every day, I also cut the nutes in half 5 days ago from 1.0 E.C. to .5... They are beginning to yellow a little bit. I plan to go straight water in a week or so..

I also spread the canopy out a little to get some light in there.

Update photos next week!!

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Heh, just kidding, it is April 01...

My battle with the camera continues, white balance sucks but I'm going to post the pics anyway..

Day 55 12/12:

Latest posts

Latest posts