What's new

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab after the end of it's eighth week of flowering.

C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender

Day 56 Flower

cflwhitecab_7thrun_day56f_02_c99xswl_in_cab_closeup01.jpg cflwhitecab_7thrun_day56f_03_c99xswl_in_cab_lights_off.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TexMex McDirt

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blynx again.

Good to see you back! That C99 cross looks phenomenal!

Cheers!
Tex

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Great job training that girl in there! I think I am too claustrophobic to grow in there but man great yields for the cfls. Look at the density on that plant, great job.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab after the end of it's first week of flowering

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 07 Flower

cfltestcab_15thrun_day07f_02_plant_in_cab_closeup01_before_more_training.jpg

time to do some training

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab shortly before it's tenth week of flowering.

C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender

Day 68 Flower

cflwhitecab_7thrun_day68f_02_c99xswl_in_cab_closeup01.jpg cflwhitecab_7thrun_day68f_03_c99xswl_in_cab_lights_off.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was originally going to chop her around day 65 or so but I wasn't able to so she was kept flowering

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hey blynx wow have done it agen. nice job. how do u alwase keep getting big buds?
Is it the big pot u have them in? and how do u reuse ur soil over and over?

thx.

Dr 4 four

what was the yeild on the c99/swl ? over 2 ounces?

Blynx is probably gonna wait until day 70 before choppin her down I'm guessing. Then about another week for the results with a nice photo display. Those colas look nice and chunky. Is she compact, fluffy, of a little of both?

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
1sq ft cfl cab

Day 07 Flower

picture.php

One question maestro :

How do you train the plant so well that she is stay so close to the screen ? Do you pinch the stems when you force them to go under ? I don't see any additional restraints and it appears to me that all of the stems and leaves are under the screen, not interleaved or waved on it.

:good:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blynx is probably gonna wait until day 70 before choppin her down I'm guessing. Then about another week for the results with a nice photo display. Those colas look nice and chunky. Is she compact, fluffy, of a little of both?

The strain looks like it's gonna yield a lot but the buds dry 'light'. They aren't airy, they aren't fluffy, they're solid buds, they just dry real light for some reason.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One question maestro :

How do you train the plant so well that she is stay so close to the screen ? Do you pinch the stems when you force them to go under ? I don't see any additional restraints and it appears to me that all of the stems and leaves are under the screen, not interleaved or waved on it.

:good:

I did a little pinching where necessary to force a thicker stem under the screen. I mostly used the plant's stems/branches/nodes to hold itself in place. You can't really see it but there is some (5-10%?) weaving done when the stems threw out some horizontal growth while I was still filling in the screen.

Latest posts

Latest posts