Veteran
Here's the scrog cab after it's second week of flowering

KKSC

Day 14 Flower

cflscrogcab_8thrun_day14f_02_kksc_closeup01.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is looking great as usual Blynx.

I especially like the C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender looks very bulky. Should be an easy 1-2oz.

And the KKSC scrog has such a dense canopy looks awesome.

One of my first grows I did a scrog. Looking at this thread makes me want to scrog again...

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab after the end of it's second week of flowering

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 14 Flower

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ blynx: looking good man! Nice kksc she's gonna be real nice in a few weeks. That C99xSWL looks like some nice dank flowers. I also like how u set up that Scrog in the last set of pics. Is that screen top screwed into those pieces of wood? Always a Fab blynx!

-NE_G978-

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ blynx: looking good man! Nice kksc she's gonna be real nice in a few weeks. That C99xSWL looks like some nice dank flowers. I also like how u set up that Scrog in the last set of pics. Is that screen top screwed into those pieces of wood? Always a Fab blynx!

-NE_G978-

Thanks!
The screen fits in grooves and is held in place by a piece of coat hanger that flips over the screen.

You can see closeups of it in this post
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5193859&postcount=920

Last edited:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 11" x 11" cfl cab was chopped at day 70, only two days after the last update pics, so I didn't take any of day 70.

I did decide to try to take a last minute cut from the plant before the chop

C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender

Day 70 Flower

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the results of the C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender running in the 11" x 11" cfl cab.

C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender

This summer I was collecting pollen from a (Nevilles Haze x Mango) male, so I hit up a small bud on this plant with some some of that pollen.

Wet weight

Seeded buds

picture.php

Small buds

picture.php

Large buds

picture.php

Dry weight

picture.php

Ended up with a couple grams shy of an ounce and a half.

Here's a shot of some of the larger dried buds

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the seeds I got from the C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender

picture.php

The seeds are (C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender) x (Nevilles Haze x Mango)

-=-=-
Here are the progression pics from this round.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

B

Bag

yea they do dry light dont they . i cant belive noone commented on taking the 70 cut to root for a clone,lol . good stuff

Dr 4 four

Nice yield Blynx!

Do you plan on cracking open a few of those seeds for your next run? Or are ya gonna try to grow a mother first? I think your cross would be a good candidate for the scrog cab. That'll give ya about 6 weeks to find a female and get a few clones.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice yield Blynx!

Do you plan on cracking open a few of those seeds for your next run? Or are ya gonna try to grow a mother first? I think your cross would be a good candidate for the scrog cab. That'll give ya about 6 weeks to find a female and get a few clones.

No, I'm going to try some other Nevilles Haze x Mango crosses I made this summer first. First run with those will be under HID and not cfl. I only run clones in my cfl cabs.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab after the end of it's fourth week of flowering

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 28 Flower

Choc T 12/8/2011

All pics from this point will be of the plant inside the cab. It's too much of a pita to try to pull out to get pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts