What's new

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

Chloemobile

Inspired

Inspired

Like many many other growers here, I too have been inspired by this thread. I went back and forth in my mind about CFl or Small HPS and this thread sealed the deal for me. Debunked anything die hard HPS growers have said about CFL's inability to get nugs as quality and efficiently. I only utilize 2g per week at the most and this has shown me that I can remove myself from the vicious dealer cycle and reliance and supply myself with superior quality buds with ample amounts for myself and to share with friends. Sincerest thank yous Blynx.:thank you:

tronkyx

I was thinking about Blynx, WTF dude, here we are, your fans, waiting for you and your wisdom.

Come back soon.
Tronkyx

Buddle

Veteran
Blynx has contributed a ton of great info to this sight and helped a lot of people.Me included. I hope you are safe , happy, and healthy Blynx.I, too look forward to your return IF its whats best for you and the family..

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for all your comments and support! I ended up spending the summer hiking, camping, fishing and spending a lot of time with the family. I was getting ready to come back online when an unexpected temporary employment opportunity presented itself and delayed my return.

Even tho I was offline, I never stopped documenting the micro grows, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Updates will start shortly.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
oooooo hell yah dude. good to see ur safe and that the leo didn't get u. I would love to spend the summer hiking, fishing, camping and stuff.

as alwase love watching ur gardens...

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab after the end of it's third week of veg

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 21 Veg

time to weave/train some branches

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab after the end of it's seventh week of flowering.

C99 x Sweet Widow Lavender

Day 49 Flower

cflwhitecab_7thrun_day49f_03_c99xswl_in_cab_lights_off.jpg cflwhitecab_7thrun_day49f_04_c99xswl_in_cab_closeup02_lights_off.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the scrog cab after four weeks of veg. Time to start flowering.

KKSC

Day 28 Veg/Day 00 Flower

cflscrogcab_8thrun_day00f_04_kksc_front_lights_off.jpg

x.man

It is nice to see pics of your 1sq.ft cab back in action. And what perfect timing, your thread has over 100,000 views now! cheers.

Dr 4 four

Glad to see ya back safe and sound Blynx with a lil extra green in yo' pocket!

Plants are looking great especially that C99xSWL. The scrog cab looks like it's going to turn in to a beast by day 70. Can't wait for more updates.

I also think they should make this thread a sticky.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab before the end of it's fourth week of veg

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 27 Veg

cfltestcab_15thrun_day27v_02_plant_in_cab_angle_before_more_training.jpg cfltestcab_15thrun_day27v_03_plant_in_cab_closeup01_before_more_training.jpg

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to start her flowering!

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 27 Veg/Day 00 Flower

Some training was done immediately after the previous pictures were taken

cfltestcab_15thrun_day00f_02_side_after_training.jpg cfltestcab_15thrun_day00f_03_angle_after_training.jpg

Here she is back home

Latest posts

Latest posts