What's new

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
Wish I could help I'm not the best at remembering the symptoms lol I do however sometimes get that yellowing at the edge of the leaves for a week after potting up, I put it down to unstable ph at first while they adjust

That's kinda what I'm thinking it could be too... I don't ever check my ph ... I don't even have a ph checker anymore...
ever since I started using soil with nutrients already in it I stopped checking the ph...

Back when I was just strictly feeding the plants with bottle nutrients I always did check my ph...
I really should start again - it won't hurt... I've read that when using organic soil the ph will stabilize on its own...

Yh me too bro just for the sake of it saving any headache we should just get with the times lol I've heard the same thing about ph adjusting itself and it's true it does but think I'm gonna try and take the guessing part away from growing.
You plants are looking great though bro what temps you got them at?

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
yeah, never mind I just got that, u crack me up Karma lol, your packs are always put together so well, classy indeed.

nickman

Veteran
Yh me too bro just for the sake of it saving any headache we should just get with the times lol I've heard the same thing about ph adjusting itself and it's true it does but think I'm gonna try and take the guessing part away from growing.
You plants are looking great though bro what temps you got them at?

Let's go for it then ...lol.

Temps under those T5's are at 70 degrees and about 40% humidity... I'd like the RH up to about 50-60% though...

nickman

Veteran
Still chugging along...

Still chugging along...

I know it seems like it's been forever since I started these testers...
trust me- it seems even longer for me... but now that all my flowering plants are harvested - it was time to put these girls into the flower room...!!!...

I'm hoping to start 12/12 tomorrow...!!!...

These testers have been vegging now for at least 2 months, seems like more though...

picture.php
picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
really really really wish mine would have shown... it's been WELL over a month and more...
hate having mail @ this time of year... so sad if I've missed this one... she looks like a phat chunky broad leafed lady.... my preference....

I'll be drooling over in the corner.... always wondering.... wtf?

nickman

Veteran
really really really wish mine would have shown... it's been WELL over a month and more...
hate having mail @ this time of year... so sad if I've missed this one... she looks like a phat chunky broad leafed lady.... my preference....

I'll be drooling over in the corner.... always wondering.... wtf?

What happened bro- I don't understand???

U never got ur testers in the mail or something???
Which cross were you gonna be running(testing)...???...

:comfort:... .

yortbogey

Veteran
I was too run the same...
there was delay in the beans going out twice...
once they where shipped... I assume there mixed in the holiday mail frenzy...
either or... they never found my box... so I can only admire yours from afar... and wonder wtf......

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I was too run the same...
there was delay in the beans going out twice...
once they where shipped... I assume there mixed in the holiday mail frenzy...
either or... they never found my box... so I can only admire yours from afar... and wonder wtf......

I did resend a extra pack for you to them, togethwr with a new donation drop last year. Dont think they dropped that.

yortbogey

Veteran
thanks Karma for the EXTRA effort... shame they haven't materialized ...
seems too have been sum shipping snaffu'Z... w/ Clarence health issues, and OP covering the slack... somewhere in the mix up they where delayed...{ and I guess} replaced for a 2nd time...
But still never got shipped out until mid NOV..?? maybe...
and now 45 + days later...Holidaze, and SNOW... the odds are just not w/ me ....

I just give up and .............SIGH""""wtf""""...........

Latest posts

Latest posts