What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

G

Thx guys!:)

FL,you seem to be having fun :biggrin:

Koon,75 -80 days from germination.The next one is readyish(I think you like them at this stage ;) ) but I want a little more fade so in about a week.The last one needs about 10 days-2 weeks tops.

Those two are less skunky and more fruity than the little one.The middle one has a PCK-like bouquet (sickly sweet,red fruits/hashy ) ,while the other one is more yellow-fruit ,hard candy ,maybe also pineapple .

EDIT Just found beggining of mould on the big one...Luckily it is very early,so damage is minimal ,chopped off two big tops and we'll see how this goes.

deepwaterdude

EDIT Just found beggining of mould on the big one...Luckily it is very early,so damage is minimal ,chopped off two big tops and we'll see how this goes.

Aha, thought I saw a tad on the first, chunky plant you took down. H2o2 Dip and dry;) No humidity here, don't usually have this problem, except during cure when I forget to burp jars. If there are spores floating around, I'd take that little one earlier rather than later, she's pretty dense, and cute:biggrin:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
JULY 4TH Fireworks !

JULY 4TH Fireworks !

Hey all, I took a few pictures of the girls this morning.

The girls are growing quickly, we are supposed to have good sunshine for a few days. Peace :tiphat:

HerbBert

Lovely plants Syd Barrett and Bleiweis !

Ksaderfo I like your smoke report hope i get something like that.

I'm looking forward to more updates from orfeas, farmerlion and The English Cut.

My plants need feeding but im not sure how much? (I have biobizz grow and bloom to use) any advice would be really appreciated

Plant 1.

(There are rusty coloured tips I guess a potassium issue?)

Plant 2.

Plant 2 close up of a yellow leaf that they all have at the bottom

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The rusty coloured tips are about Cal/Mg issues and perhaps N . They go all together .
Biobizz is nice . You won't burn them with those nutes . Feed them .
A shot of "cal mg" booster could be nice .

How old are they ?

You can't go wrong with 1 ml biogrow + 3 ml biobloom . But if you never fed them before . Go easy . Cut dosis per 2 for first watering with nutes . (+ sativas are sometimes tricky on N )

I will try this very nice strain soon or later but I don't know them for now .

G

Nice HB!I agree with Skunkist on feeding.

I also used biobizz in this run with a couple cal mag applications.When I saw deficiencies on my plants on the onset of flowering I started giving them about 2 ml/l grow and bloom,and about 1ml grow/3ml bloom at the end.This in every watering,almost every day. (Actually, half feedings were biobizz and other half AN iguana.No real reason).Then nothing for about 2 weeks (I wanted a little more but really bad weather for a week combined with little air circulation and dense buds called for early harvest)

.Hope I make sense,the photoperiod malawi is pretty disorienting at 7 months of curing :yummy:

HerbBert

Thanks for the replies guys its relay helpful, they are around 7 weeks old and i havent fed them yet but have given them beneficial fungi and bacteria I also ph my water (to 6.4-6.8, normally 6.4-6.5) with bio heaven for ph down and canna rhizotonic for up, i use RO water so maybe i should get some calmag? ill give them a feed/flush through at 1ml/l Grow and 3ml/l Bloom tonight :)

Once again thanks for taking the time to reply and help me out and hopefully other non posting growers :yes:

KiefRichards

Hey all Ace lovers, little update my guerilla...

I have two ladies in 50l of soil. They have been forest a month and all looks good! Green leaves and no pest injuries. About 50 days of germination and girls are blooming good!
Something has topped my girls and they are 50cm now. Dear or moose i think and i was lucky i have these babies still around. New branches are 10cm and lover part are growing real nice!
I gave them good amount of BB grow and bloom and now we need more sun up here north, latitude 61:) Stay tuned..

Nice plants everybody, have a great weekend:tiphat:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the replies guys its relay helpful, they are around 7 weeks old and i havent fed them yet but have given them beneficial fungi and bacteria I also ph my water (to 6.4-6.8, normally 6.4-6.5) with bio heaven for ph down and canna rhizotonic for up, i use RO water so maybe i should get some calmag? ill give them a feed/flush through at 1ml/l Grow and 3ml/l Bloom tonight :)

Once again thanks for taking the time to reply and help me out and hopefully other non posting growers :yes:

Hi HerbBert,

Your plants are showing both excesses and lack of nutrients. The yellowing is a typical sign of lack of Nitrogen. The rusty marks at the side of the leaves are usually a sign of lack of Cal/Mg as Skunkiest correctly pointed out. The 'shark fin' curling on the leaves is usually a sign of excess of P or K.

If you haven't feed your plants for 7 weeks and they are bigger than the pots then they are probably root bounded and in need of some nutrients.
If you are having excesses and lacks of nutrients at the same time then you have probably a Ph imbalance or a wrong soil mix.

Bio Bizz are good soft organic fertilizers, we have been using them for 15 years along with Organic Canna line with great success, just make sure you always feeding in the correct ph range for your growing media. Bio Bizz Grow and Bloom both lower down the ph while Rhizotonic, as you correctly pointed out, increases a lot the ph.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

orfeas

Veteran
Well, we've had a turn of the weather with temps below 30C, pretty agreable I'd say, torrents and thunder bolts and all just a few miles away, never got the drench...gave my ladies a nice shower of serenade+aspirin instead ... :biggrin:
Today I've spotted the first moulded lower bud and since the fat lady is teeming with ambers I'll call it a day first thing tomorrow at 77 days from sprouting...
The pine apple scent is gone replaced by a hint of petrol or diesel or thinner mingled with floral aromas...wonder if anyone is getting such nose...

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1100529.jpg
    P1100529.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 35
  • P1100539.jpg
    P1100539.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 33
  • P1100540.jpg
    P1100540.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 34

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 8th Update

July 8th Update

Hello, very nice buds Orfeas.
Here is a few pictures of my plants. I hope you all are having a great weekend.

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?

I will try and do another update next weekend if time permits. These two were the only plants that had a chance to be pollinated by the two Lebanese males. One Lebanese female may have been developed enough to form a few seeds, time will tell. The balance of plants will remain seedless. Now it's just to see how much growth I can get from all the females during flowering.
Peace

G

Hey elders :biggrin : some donks you 're waving over there,impressive!

I also had to harvest all of them due to last weeks extreme bad weather and the humidity levels in my "greenhouse " room. The last one got a very clumsy-fast track hand trimming .I had a few losses.I threw the really moulded ones away and the others that were close I washed with H2O2 (as my pal DWD said ,thanks man!) and after drying I kept in a jar,probably gonna have some medibles out of those.
The yield was pretty great for the light they got and a few mistakes during their veg stage.I don't keep a scale anymore at my house but let's just say that they surpassed my expectations.

I have tried the two first ones.{Disclaimer-High tolerance}The first is a light pleasurable toke,great for social interaction.The second is stronger for sure,lacking in duration but it is very early,two days ago the second one seemed to me as lighter than the first one,go figure.So I'll report in a couple of monts or so.In general,the autos have did their job for me,which was to avoid having to buy commercial weed if I'd run out before autumn harvest.So I think they have a place in my garden early in the season. I think I 'll start them even earlier next year.

I had no time and sobriety to take pics before taking them down after seeing botrytis.I'll post a couple samples of the curing buds,got a good portion in vacuum ,too.

No. 1,densest buds,smell is a bit chemmy/oregano .Surprisingly almost no mould(I thought there was none,but dwd said he spot some on this one and I DID find some! Thanks again mate!)

7Gbggo0.jpg

No. 2 ,second densest buds,most frosty ,smell reminds me of sickly sweet rotting pears with some hash tones.

miOg887.jpg
U9dHfYW.jpg

No.3 .This one would make some mega donks if allowed.It needed at least one more week for my liking,but it was mature enough for harvest anyway.This one smelled like green apple skunk or something like this,but now it is mostly hay with some apple.It will become better with curing (just jarred it today)but this shitty weather didn't allow for the best cure ...

6EkOAIu.jpg

orfeas

Veteran
very well said, depicted even more...
medibles ya say, slumgullion sounds better :woohoo:
nifty job there lad!

:tiphat:orfeas

HerbBert

Lovely looking buds Syd Barrett :tiphat:

My plants 1,2&3 all need a few more weeks yet which is good give me time to use the canna calmag agent i ordered at the weekend.