What's new

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

bobblehead

Veteran
Lol thats the first time ive ever seen actual flowers in a flower room!

The most productive way I've found to harvest hippy tears is to cut a flower in front of them. You never know when a hippy to going to come wandering in, so I try to stay prepared. Also they just look nice.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
s1#6

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't get any lemon/lime from the dubb. Flav/Aroma's are subjective.. There's nothing sour about it for me. The aroma is very pleasing to me. I lov the smell/flav. I would smoke it just for the flav...I can't I get to wasted.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
RespectGreen said Sprite an that always resonated with me. Breaking it up on my fingers I get a super tacky coating of resin on my hands and I always get a fizzy Sprite nose, real volume like.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Def curious to see how that death star x comes out...got 12 flavors from canarado and 9 of them were the dub x's....def keep updating....please...

Cannavore

Veteran
Def curious to see how that death star x comes out...got 12 flavors from canarado and 9 of them were the dub x's....def keep updating....please...

Rawman killed it with his grow of motorbreath #15 x Sour dubb, he's got pics on his Instagram if you're on there subrob.
I found a few balls on a couple middle nodes that I had to pluck off fwiw.. Could just be the nature of diesel genes.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I definitely get "sour" on the stink and the taste. Taking a big whiff out of the jar gives me the juicy jaws a little.

Lemon/lime skittles is an interesting way to describe it, not totally off-base

Q

quokka

Does 'Juicy Jaws' mean mouth watering?

I used to get that when i smelled certain freshly opened bags.

Like the mouth lubricates itself preparing for a quasi-sexual experience. :redface:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ me too, I don't get any stink its all very pleasing to the nose. The smell is intoxicating. I could smell it forever and never tire of her...

Last edited:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Rawman killed it with his grow of motorbreath #15 x Sour dubb, he's got pics on his Instagram if you're on there subrob.
I found a few balls on a couple middle nodes that I had to pluck off fwiw.. Could just be the nature of diesel genes.

It was actually a SFV bx crossed to the Chem D then that hit to the Dub. Hella confusing cuz he pimps the motor breath so hard and it's essentially the same parents involved, I got 3 beans of that cross I'm really hoping to get a male to make f2s... I wanna sift out a loud smacker that pinks up hard at the end consistentły.

Cannavore

Veteran
It was actually a SFV bx crossed to the Chem D then that hit to the Dub. Hella confusing cuz he pimps the motor breath so hard and it's essentially the same parents involved, I got 3 beans of that cross I'm really hoping to get a male to make f2s... I wanna sift out a loud smacker that pinks up hard at the end consistentły.

so motorbreath #15 isn't from pisces sfv x chem fem cross? i thought mb15 was a sport pheno that is going around the mitten and elsewhere.
either way raw killed it :biggrin:

i just looked at cannarado's list of what he hit with the dubb;

"Sour Dubble fems strains include but not ltd to:
ChemD
Legend OG
Trifi OG
Face Off OG
CO Flo
CO Durban
White
Pure Kush
Fire OG