What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have more than I thought...got those plus:
Suge pure kush
Triangle
White
Irene
Plus a couple non dubb x's

DAWGWEED

Can someone make some Sour Dubb crosses for seedbay perhaps? Please?

Got a bunch of seed from the Sour Dubb x Alien Dawg cross I did. Might send some to the bay later on, still trying them out for myself.

Subrob, I bet your crosses will be killer. Especially interested in the Dubb x The White cross

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I definitely get "sour" on the stink and the taste. Taking a big whiff out of the jar gives me the juicy jaws a little.

Lemon/lime skittles is an interesting way to describe it, not totally off-base

Does 'Juicy Jaws' mean mouth watering?

I used to get that when i smelled certain freshly opened bags.

Like the mouth lubricates itself preparing for a quasi-sexual experience. :redface:

Exactly - in re: mouthwatering (YMMV on the sexual experience) :)

^^^that is EXACTLY what happens when you crack a jar of dubb.

Yes!

^^ me too, I don't get any stink its all very pleasing to the nose. The small is intoxicating. I could smell it forever and never tire of her...

Maybe poor word choice on my part. I meant "stink" as in "odor." Not as in "offensive" or to connote an unpleasant smell.

More like "stink" in terms of power/volume on the odor?

RespectGreen

Veteran
Rawman killed it with his grow of motorbreath #15 x Sour dubb, he's got pics on his Instagram if you're on there subrob.
I found a few balls on a couple middle nodes that I had to pluck off fwiw.. Could just be the nature of diesel genes.

It's not mb15 x sour dub. It's sour dub x sfv/chem D bx2 from Rez but thanks homie. Also found a IDENTICAL plant to glue but I'm sure u seen the pics. Smells slightly better less chocolate stank but sour chem stank but looks identical.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the motorbreath is the sister of the sfv x chem d that Ido passed around right? I got it as "dumpster" but that shit looked like og and smelled like D...my buddy is running a cross of that pheno and a wifi I picked up from PO in like 2011...found a few nanners on the sfv/d and rubbed em on the wifi lol, only got a couple beans...that firevalleywhitedawg(what I called her hahaha) is good but ultimately wasn't a keeper for me, my boys like her enough to still have her around though, and I like theirs so it's all good!

RespectGreen

Veteran
The one ido passed is the #6 from 2011, deff sister to the #15 which was popped in 2013 and is more wide spread I think.

That's a awesome story sorry lol would love see shots for fun homie. Always cool when something fun happens from a nanner.

Cannavore

Veteran
It's not mb15 x sour dub. It's sour dub x sfv/chem D bx2 from Rez but thanks homie. Also found a IDENTICAL plant to glue but I'm sure u seen the pics. Smells slightly better less chocolate stank but sour chem stank but looks identical.

ah okay my mistake. yeah i saw the one you liked best, along with the colorful one. kill bill.

pf it takes 3 seconds to make an instagram, you don't have to post any thing if you don't want to... but it gives you the option to check out other people's stuff :)

RespectGreen

Veteran
It's down now and I tried to upload 5 pics. Only 1 did sideways and its small. Hats why I don't use ic, there it is though. Great great plant and her sisters were also very nice. Had one identical to the dub and one with a short structure but chemD smell. All dank.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 14

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ah okay my mistake. yeah i saw the one you liked best, along with the colorful one. kill bill.

pf it takes 3 seconds to make an instagram, you don't have to post any thing if you don't want to... but it gives you the option to check out other people's stuff :)

touché! lol...ya know, since you followed me on ig earlier and whatnot! lol

rg- looks like she stacks tighter than the #6?

Cannavore

Veteran
touché! lol...ya know, since you followed me on ig earlier and whatnot! lol

rg- looks like she stacks tighter than the #6?

hehe i remade as a private account. tired of people i don't know trying to sell me shit or trade or whatever they want lol

i finally took a clear picture that i like!

l8N8WqM.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts