What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

14g for $75cad my friend bought

kneehigh

300 a zip! lol

300 a zip! lol

In Manhattan unheard of. If anything thats what the delivery services gets it for cuz they sell it for 30 a gram no joke. 1.8 for 50 is considered a phat 50. A slice for 50 or 60 if u have a friend who buys a lot is about as good as it gets there. But there is tons of bomb weed everywhere its just cost more like everything else there...If u haven't bought a pack of cigs for 10 bucks then u haven't bought any in Manhattan.

I swear my first year of college I saw .8 gram bags of beaster being sold for 20...but they called it dro

Last edited:
I talked to a friend the other day, he said Strawberry Cough was all over up in OH, around where I'm from, as well as some other stuff I can't remember, 350 oz. and another friend told me 1200 for a 1/4 lb easy. Insane. Makes me wish I had some greenhouses, I'd start a bazooka tube college fund for the kids.

G

NYC
az/mexico commercial 1600-2000 a lb
Orange Kali
Kushbusters
Og Kush
Black Domina....All of the above........400/oz
Sour Diesel 450-525/oz
Bubble hash 60/gm

hgl

budluver said:
NYC
az/mexico commercial 1600-2000 a lb
Orange Kali
Kushbusters
Og Kush
Black Domina....All of the above........400/oz
Sour Diesel 450-525/oz
Bubble hash 60/gm

Damn!!! I'm sure that the weed you find (at that price) in NYC is WAY better than what I get here... but holy shit I never saw anything higher than 200 for an oz! This is crazy stuff a oz at $525!!!!

But as I said... we don't get stuff like that here where I live.... if you get some very dank Sour D... it come from a personal grower so that's why I never smoke something like that.....!!

G

up here in NY (not NYC) the stuff that comes straight across the border is down around $1000/ lb and 320/qp if you know good people...........the low prices make up for the weapons that you gotta watch out for once in a while. It's just bricked up beasters but it gets the job done, I've jest found at an Oz per week i build up a tolerance pretty quick..........or maybe thats with most green...:rasta:

Like anywhere though the more hands it touches the more it goes up. If you don't touch it til the O then you're payin anywhere from 120-250/O for the same stuff depending on who you know and how dry it is.

Quality stuff goes for 350+ up here thought i've never touched any of the stuff around $500 because its usually the same stuff re named or just a lil better quality for a lot more.

man bud in new york long island to be exact are ****in insane, I can only find "haze" or some kush for at least 400 an Oz, its bullshit but I need to help my pains, but this has got to stop.

T

TheOneWill

Down here in the south
I pay 1100-1200 for a qp of beasters,headies,chronic, bc or whatever you wanna call it just DECENT Bud. Sometimes I can get some good name brands. Jacks Poison and Sweet Blue
For Exotics I pay 350-400 an oz
Sweet tooth 380
Purple Kush 400
Sour Diesel 400
Blue Goo 400
Sour Sage 400
Jedi 350
Those are ones so far that I have gotten.

jesus man, how could any of you pay that much for weed, watever quality, in london i can get an ounce of uk cheese for £140 and properly cured white rhino for £150-160, theres even ice-o-lator goin for £180. sumtimes if theres really nice bud around and not much of it people pay £10 a gram. but 750 dollars mate thats a serious rip-off

G

Well, 140 quid is 280 bucks, so London isn't all that much cheaper than NYC. Up here in northern England in the back of beyond where I live, eighths of shite commersh are 20 or 25 quid, folks are forever trying to get me to sell them some of my crop and I've been offered 10 or 15 quid PER GRAM all the time, it's just feckin sad what has happened to weed prices. The quality of what's available commercially here is shocking, either unsmokable soapbar resin or 45-day immature, overferted, undried, on the verge of turning mouldy rubbish badly grown by SE Asian criminal gangs.

ok it not that much cheaper than N.Y.C but someone in this thread sed they got quoted 750USD thats what £350, now that is a complete bump.

and britishhempire i bet ur glad u grow ur own coz 20-25 quid for commercial weed is ridiculous

Last edited:

tWeedleDee

I hate you all. I have never even heard of weed being sold at the $5/gram mark let alone this 2 dollar stuff people are talking about. I just spent $170 on a quarter ounce (AFTER negotiating!). Thats 24ish a gram. (swore... SWORE to myself I'd never pay that much, hah!) This stuff is shipped here from NYC... so I'm paying NYC prices + shipping to western New York + living on a college campus =( This kid I know sells .7 for 20 ALL DAY LONG. Dry times or not.

Of course, I've also spent $60 for a quarter here... but that barely looked like weed.

Cali soon and I'm back to 160 a half for super dank!!! woohoo! :joint: :joint: :joint:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always paid £140 an ounce, and never had a strain name to go with it - just lucky dip lol. Bristol, Birmingham, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow - I've paid the same. Maybe it's just the people you know eh?

I'd jump at the chance to buy something decent. But until that happens, I'll just have to be patient and keep on growing. Then how am I supposed to know what strains to grow without having tried them first?

Man, it's a pot paradox! :fsu:

Last edited:

raythat

In detroit you can pay up to 600 an oz for the so called name brand smoke,purple kush sour d , or gdp I just let some mikado go for about 10 a gram 280 a zip

G

bsl ms is down and out with bud being everyone i knew is long displaced just got a batch of some mids as most would say for 60 a half but thats about it round here. really sucks

zappa66

up in vermont this time of year it get s a bit pricey but its not too bad.
per OZ:
semi-crappy outdoor- $175-200
Cronic "hydro" nugs- $200-275
And sweetest of all:
Ligit jamaican brick- $250-350