What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cancel Culture

'Boogieman'

Don't give a fuck what you believe. When your parents get older you realize how previous time is. It's nice to see your kids get to spend as much time with grandparents as possible. They get to learn where they came from. These people are loved and just to write them off because they are old is a pretty shitty thing to do.
You have a lot of growing up to do.

I don't plan on having kids ever, don't even want to get married so some **** can take half of my shit. It's hilarious fucking with women that are Democrats though, when the sex gets boring just bring up Trump.

Absolem

I don't plan on having kids ever, don't even want to get married so some **** can take half of my shit. It's hilarious fucking with women that are Democrats though, when the sex gets boring just bring up Trump.

You don't realize the loneliness you are heading to in life. Seen it many times now. Sounds like a sad life. Plus I don't think you have that much shit to lose to a women.

'Boogieman'

You don't realize the loneliness you are heading to in life. Seen it many times now. Sounds like a sad life. Plus I don['t think you have that much shit to loss.

Ritalin turned me highly antisocial for life, it is what it is. I'm not truly happy until I'm in my house alone with nobody to bother me except my dog.

shithawk420

Veteran
One of the worst things about older people dying is the knowledge they have that we will never get to learn.

Here's a good example.i personally knew the guy who invented the 8 track.before he died he was gonna teach me electrical engineering.he kinda did but I was a few years to late.all that knowledge gone.forever.i soak up anything someone older tells me.or try to at least.my grandpa won an Emmy.he taught me many things and took me behind the scenes at the top floors of NBC.i still remember what he taught me and I feel bad I didn't talk to him before he died cause he had some fucking stories.i say FUCK the whiny hipster millennials.they are so dumb and will never make a goddamn thing out of themselves.they don't have a fucking clue how shit works works.none of them know what hard work really is.and yes.im only 32 but I've bust my ass harder in one day then they have in their fucking lives.wheres George Carlin when you need him.He would tell it like it is.

I'm outta here.not coming to this thread again.said what I wanted

'Boogieman'

and in gary indiana,it almost makes you weep to consider!:D

but seriously boogie,travel....go see the rest of the country at least...go west young man!

Gary is not all that bad, we have our fair share of problems sure but were past the murder capital days. Many people in Gary are good people. I'm on the outskirts, and often go to Michigan City because it's closer even though I'm in lake county I live closer to Michigan City.

shithawk420

Veteran
I said I wasn't coming back but Gary not that bad? Dude I'd rather live in the south side of chicago.we had a house in Griffith we we're fixing up to sell and it got robbed so many times we just said fuck it! And that was the " better" part of it.fuck Indiana period.never seen a good part of it except the country.no offense.Im in IL and it's bad enough

'Boogieman'

I said I wasn't coming back but Gary not that bad? Dude I'd rather live in the south side of chicago.we had a house in Griffith we we're fixing up to sell and it got robbed so many times we just said fuck it! And that was the " better" part of it.fuck Indiana period.never seen a good part of it except the country.no offense.Im in IL and it's bad enough

I used to live on 43rd and Union on the South Side and I would rather be in Gary. My dad moved out of Chicago because trying to start a plumbing business was impossible. People would shoot up our trucks on a weekly basis. In Gary people are happy when the plumber shows up and we don't have competition trying to kill us. We can legally carry in Gary. I seen my first dead body in Chicago when I was 7 yrs old.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gary is not all that bad, we have our fair share of problems sure but were past the murder capital days. Many people in Gary are good people. I'm on the outskirts, and often go to Michigan City because it's closer even though I'm in lake county I live closer to Michigan City.

i used to hate this town,it's certainly changed over the years,but i credit going to and living in lots of very different places with being happy with where i am now...

one of the best thing about this country is the vastness of the terrain and the people that live there...even just national parks i could rattle off a dozen places you should go see...seriously,go travel some...do it while you're young

h.h.

Veteran
My dad passed away when I was just getting on with life. Miss him daily.
My mom just turned 70 this year.
I'd like to spend as much time with her as I can.

Fuck You to the people on here who say it's just "old" people dying.

My mom died alone. I was the only guest allowed all because a bunch of assholes couldn’t take this shit seriously. Fuck them all. Full of shit every one of them. All sucking off their daddys tit.

M

member 505892

What excuses? I simply don't want to be bothered by people. It's not social anxiety, I can be normal when I have too. I think I live a happy life.

Ritalin didn't ruin your life Boogieman.... maybe you had some bad experiences with it but it didn't 'turn you anti social for life' that is just you.... you can get over the negative experience you had with it and carry on as normal.

I honestly believe that CANNABIS is probably what is keeping you anti social, it can do that to people.... it can certainly make the problem worse if you're already anti social.

Herb is good for some things but it has it's flaws too if over used.

'Boogieman'

Ritalin didn't ruin your life Boogieman.... maybe you had some bad experiences with it but it didn't 'turn you anti social for life' that is just you.... you can get over the negative experience you had with it and carry on as normal.

I honestly believe that CANNABIS is probably what is keeping you anti social, it can do that to people.... it can certainly make the problem worse if you're already anti social.

Herb is good for some things but it has it's flaws too if over used.

I never said it ruined my life. And weed is not the problem. I can thank ritalin for giving me good grades and I would often hallucinate after smoking weed before school which was fun. I simply don't want kids or a wife, it's not for me.

h.h.

Veteran
What excuses? I simply don't want to be bothered by people. It's not social anxiety, I can be normal when I have too. I think I live a happy life.

Don’t blame it on the drugs. Don’t blame it on the “ lefties” either. You’re not a victim.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

LOL, hold on tight and praise Trump. Try to ride her for 8 seconds!

Since most people get divorced and the kids have to live in a split family, you are probably better off.

'Boogieman'

Don’t blame it on the drugs. Don’t blame it on the “ lefties” either. You’re not a victim.

Well since you are adamant on going there, the problem was people like my parents trusted doctors who were pushing pills for profit. Another reason not to trust the system.

'Boogieman'

My dad passed away when I was just getting on with life. Miss him daily.
My mom just turned 70 this year.
I'd like to spend as much time with her as I can.

Fuck You to the people on here who say it's just "old" people dying.

I'm not trying to say fuck old people or anything like that. I do believe they are the most vulnerable and should take more precautions than anyone else. If I was going to visit my grandma I would wear a mask but I'm not going to visit her, a phone call works just fine. I don't believe in wearing a mask everywhere I go.

h.h.

Veteran
Well since you are adamant on going there, the problem was people like my parents trusted doctors who were pushing pills for profit. Another reason not to trust the system.

It’s your parents and the doctors fault. Okay. Keep thinking that. I think you’re just selfish. You don’t care if people die as long as you get your way. Your parents spoiled you.