What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cancel Culture

'Boogieman'

It’s your parents and the doctors fault. Okay. Keep thinking that. I think you’re just selfish. You don’t care if people die as long as you get your way. Your parents spoiled you.

:stfu:

I think you are having a moment of male menopause. Perhaps all you need is a doctor visit and some medication.

'Boogieman'

Whatever dude. Your not worth any more time. Wishing death on Americans. You’re just a sick fuck.

Try to relax, I understand the mood swings are hard to control... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• The-Top-20-Hilarious-Menopause-Memes-1.jpg
    The-Top-20-Hilarious-Menopause-Memes-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 23

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
My mom died alone. I was the only guest allowed all because a bunch of assholes couldn’t take this shit seriously. Fuck them all. Full of shit every one of them. All sucking off their daddys tit.

sorry for your loss.

but its people taking it serious that made us isolate from our parents no?

mowood3479

Veteran
You have it back-asswards regarding Boomers doing their part. Thirty-something, unwilling to stop or deter the spread of CO-19, simply by wearing a mask, you are a/an __________________. (fill in the blank).

Lake County: Cases: 35,789 Deaths: 566.

I’ll fill in the blank

If you refuse to follow unconstitutional govt orders you sir are a Patriot and a gentleman.
God bless your service.

“I was not born to be forced, I will breath after my own fashion.
Let us see who is the strongest”
Henry david Thoreau

“One had the moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws”
Dr Martin Luther King

mowood3479

Veteran
sorry for your loss.

The only reason you couldn’t (which is different from wouldn’t) go see ur family... is because men with guns (popo) forbid it

It has nothing to do with other people and their viral response.
It’s 100% on the government and has nothing to with the random guy asserting his personal right to liberty to go with an unclothed face.
Collectivism is a farce meant to enslave us.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!" - Jeffrey Gitomer, Author

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ll fill in the blank

If you refuse to follow unconstitutional govt orders you sir are a Patriot and a gentleman.
God bless your service.

“I was not born to be forced, I will breath after my own fashion.
Let us see who is the strongest”
Henry david Thoreau

“One had the moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws”
Dr Martin Luther King

pa·tri·ot
n.
One who loves, supports, and defends one's country.

Of course, we already know you have a distorted view of mask wearing, patriotism. It's not political, this global pandemic, it's supporting USA effort to reduce the amount of sickness and death.

Obstinacy and vehemency in opinion are the surest proofs of stupidity.
~Bernard Barton~

h.h.

Veteran
sorry for your loss.

Thank you.

That is true.

Those not taking it serious created the necessity for amplifying extreme measures. All this huff and puff about wearing masks to the store. Just do it. It’s just silly not to and it harms people. It makes the whole situation just that much worst. Face the truth. This shits nasty. It won’t go away through denial. That is not the path back to normal.

mowood3479

Veteran
pa·tri·ot
n.
One who loves, supports, and defends one's country.

Of course, we already know you have a distorted view of mask wearing, patriotism. It's not political, this global pandemic, it's supporting USA effort to reduce the amount of sickness and death.

Obstinacy and vehemency in opinion are the surest proofs of stupidity.
~Bernard Barton~

Ya like I’d believe anything you said
I have a rhyme that goes with that sentence but I don’t want ur desert buddy boy fish oil to ban me again

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya like I’d believe anything you said
I have a rhyme that goes with that sentence but I don’t want ur desert buddy boy fish oil to ban me again

MO, you ought to thank Gypsy that it's only a week at a time ban x 4, since you are a 'long time member' spreading bad juju, I mean (COUGH), goodness and light on all the threads.

Ya know, I kinda miss ol' Shaggy. His wild and erroneous conspiracy threads were mild compared to caustic quips.

Happy Solstice and Ug-ly Sweater day to ya.

mowood3479

Veteran
MO, you ought to thank Gypsy that it's only a week at a time ban x 4, since you are a 'long time member' spreading bad juju, I mean (COUGH), goodness and light on all the threads.

Ya know, I kinda miss ol' Shaggy. His wild and erroneous conspiracy threads were mild compared to caustic quips.

Happy Solstice and Ug-ly Sweater day to ya.

Ya. Iam greatful to Gypsy that he doesn’t let you and fish oil censor this entire site with ur cia propaganda.
Gypsy is a good honest guy which is in stark contrast to those who wish to censor and jail their opposition.

Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before the fall.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
cancel culture, remember?
you're doing it right here, right now ffs.

we in the USA are witnessing the beginning of a color revolution...the Balkanization of the United States under the guise of the 'great reset' and you're quibbling over insults.

big of you i must say!

freedom is at stake. the very freedom that allows you to insult, belittle, harass, and CANCEL another s opinion, correct or not. how dare you think that way!!

blame Trump...you know he brought the covid on...he killed thousands of his likely voters so he wouldn't have to serve again. /s

h.h.

Veteran
cancel culture, remember?
you're doing it right here, right now ffs.

we in the USA are witnessing the beginning of a color revolution...the Balkanization of the United States under the guise of the 'great reset' and you're quibbling over insults.

big of you i must say!

freedom is at stake. the very freedom that allows you to insult, belittle, harass, and CANCEL another s opinion, correct or not. how dare you think that way!!

blame Trump...you know he brought the covid on...he killed thousands of his likely voters so he wouldn't have to serve again. /s

And yet you’re still free to speak. Go figure.