What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cancel Culture

h.h.

Veteran
Nope, not my problem. If someone is old they can wear a mask, don't drag us youngsters into your misery.

Fuck everybody else. Fuck America. It’s all about you. You’re much more important. You’re special. Very special.

'Boogieman'

Fuck everybody else. Fuck America. It’s all about you. You’re much more important. You’re special. Very special.

They way I see it boomers expect the world to stop for them when in reality they should quarantine themselves and let everyone else live their lives. But no being the selfish and self centered assholes that boomers are everyone has to suffer.

indagroove

Veteran
They way I see it boomers expect the world to stop for them when in reality they should quarantine themselves and let everyone else live their lives. But no being the selfish and self centered assholes that boomers are everyone has to suffer.

You really have zero respect for anyone other than yourself, eh? Do you also masturbate in public?

h.h.

Veteran

Poor, poor you. So picked on by those who made America great.

I’m still young as far as boomers go. I’m not in a vulnerable age group. I’m also very healthy. No tobacco, no alcohol, don’t eat pizza. Probably healthier than you. All that is asked of you is to wear a mask when you’re at the store or in a customers residence. Instead you throw a tantrum. It’s a trump thing I guess.

I don’t do it for me. I do it for others. Self sacrifice for my country. Grow up.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You have it back-asswards regarding Boomers doing their part. Thirty-something, unwilling to stop or deter the spread of CO-19, simply by wearing a mask, you are a/an __________________. (fill in the blank).

Lake County: Cases: 35,789 Deaths: 566.

'Boogieman'

Lefties are a major threat to American freedom. The msm radicalized all of you. The virus is not that serious it's killing old people who will die soon anyways.

Absolem

300,000 dead people from covid and it's not that serious. Trumpsters logical thoughts.

Just 100 911's under Trump with covid. No big deal to the Trump lackey's.

Absolem

My dad passed away when I was just getting on with life. Miss him daily.
My mom just turned 70 this year.
I'd like to spend as much time with her as I can.

Fuck You to the people on here who say it's just "old" people dying.

'Boogieman'

I'm supposed to believe that number after they admitted many of those people were already on their death bed. In some cases people died from other symptoms but they labeled the death covid19. Then you have Como making the infected stay in nursing homes so he can skyrocket the death count. All this leads me to believe the system is corrupt and an agenda is in place, the system can not be trusted. You can belittle me over it if it makes you feel better though. I don't really care what some internet strangers think anyways lol.

Absolem

I'm supposed to believe that number after they admitted many of those people were already on their death bed. In some cases people died from other symptoms but they labeled the death covid19. Then you have Como making the infected stay in nursing homes so he can skyrocket the death count. All this leads me to believe the system is corrupt and an agenda is in place, the system can not be trusted. You can belittle me over it if it makes you feel better though. I don't really care what some internet strangers think anyways lol.

Don't give a fuck what you believe. When your parents get older you realize how previous time is. It's nice to see your kids get to spend as much time with grandparents as possible. They get to learn where they came from. These people are loved and just to write them off because they are old is a pretty shitty thing to do.
You have a lot of growing up to do.

Latest posts

Latest posts