What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

vanilla dutch

i hate to sound critical of ones choices. but ive been on the haze bandwagon since 03. now it seems its rare to even smoke yet alone grow. guess i will settle for my ohxskunkxohxskunk cuts.thanks gypsy and sam the skunkman

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Actually there are a lot of pure original haze seeds available at the moment .... You just have to ask around for a bit ....

LostTribe

Premium user
i hate to sound critical of ones choices. but ive been on the haze bandwagon since 03. now it seems its rare to even smoke yet alone grow. guess i will settle for my ohxskunkxohxskunk cuts.thanks gypsy and sam the skunkman

You speak of being a haze head but you speak of a 50/50 Indica looking hybrid. Its not Pure Haze in any way and I am sure Sam would agree. There is also plenty Pure Haze currently available.

Not knocking on Sam or the Boss but I believe this discussion is related to Pure OHz.
Welcome to ICmag!

T

TakenByTheSky

Vanilla dutch is a shill, ask him what his favorite brand of toilet paper is and he'll tell you gypsy nirvana original haze x skunk x skunk x skunk

B

Benny106

I cant wait for the future cannabis project interview. Please talk about haze. Thanks

WTF?-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

vanilla dutch

actually ive smoked tons of different hazes.check my album its labeled haze purple. just a happy customer. its not like i can ask the haze bros for a cut. one seed was good enough.:bigeye:

LostTribe

Premium user
actually ive smoked tons of different hazes.check my album its labeled haze purple. just a happy customer. its not like i can ask the haze bros for a cut. one seed was good enough.:bigeye:

That haze purple looks like the skunk hybrid. Just sayin. Its not even an OHz Phenotype.

OT1 Purple Haze self grow'd at ~140 days bloom.
picture.php

Got Todd's OHz just cracked and an amazing friend gifted me a pack of the last THH those are on deck.

vanilla dutch

self growed explains alot about that pic. not ragging on u just sayin haze is hard to figure out usually takes a try or 2.is that from ace?