What's new

List TRUMPS Negatives and Positives - HERE:

Amynamous

I would suggest the party was in essence taken over by the tea party.
Over a period of time they got rid of those they felt were less controllable in the primaries.

The T-baggers are fiscally conservative and are against deficit spending.
I would argue the party was taken over by the alt-right, and Bannon led the charge. Bannon might be physically gone, but the alt-right base remains with trump.

Cool Moe

Veteran
I can't figure out why the GOP hasn't encouraged trump to bow out so they can run a candidate with a clear chance of winning, they seem to be morally paralyzed, why??? :confused:

I'd suggest it's because Trump and the GOP share the same source of funding. Most of their dark money comes from the same place. They have to stay loyal to maintain their massive incoming super pac cash flow. If they don't follow the party line that golden spigot of rubles shuts off. Simple as that.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WHAT POSITIVES?
Watched DJT golf Sunday....it was hideous like a hippo stabbing a ball. Can't even get the golf ball to travel. Morbidly obese, cardiac, cerebral incidence/accident awaiting. More CHEEEEEESE burgers for DJT.

And here, America is on fire with riots....DJT, tries to slice a dang golf ball.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO doesn't matter how bad any POTUS is. You pardon someone that's been incarcerated for 21 years there gonna love you

St. Phatty

Trump's ability to sell bullshit could be called a Plus.

Trump talking about Law & Order ? He's been in litigation with Mar a Lago for DECADES.

It's as if, when he signs a contract, he NEVER even planned to keep it.

He's convinced he's Royalty and the Rules do not Apply to him.

The odd thing is, he's convinced his base that he's somehow sincere.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^
Just another DJT ploy. More in the coming 60 days......

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump's ability to sell bullshit could be called a Plus.

Trump talking about Law & Order ? He's been in litigation with Mar a Lago for DECADES.

It's as if, when he signs a contract, he NEVER even planned to keep it.

He's convinced he's Royalty and the Rules do not Apply to him.

The odd thing is, he's convinced his base that he's somehow sincere.

Trump talking about law and order.
Yeah, we know he's a real constitutional scholar.

St. Phatty

would like to see Trump stranded on a desert island.

i suspect every problem he's ever had, he could buy his way out of.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remarks about those in service (*that those of you that put your life on the line), and telling NC voters to commit a felony (voting twice), ANY of his ploys would land him in Impeachment, save for Barr and McConnell to the rescue, as usual.

44 more days. What will Agent Orange (that destroys everything) think of next?? Hmmm.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Remarks about those in service (*that those of you that put your life on the line), and telling NC voters to commit a felony (voting twice), ANY of his ploys would land him in Impeachment, save for Barr and McConnell to the rescue, as usual.

60 more days. What will Agent Orange (that destroys everything) think of next?? Hmmm.
Mitch is one fine lickspittle, but in William Barr, he has what he needs to not merely survive, but
to endure and thrive.

mowood3479

Veteran

60 more days. What will Agent Orange (that destroys everything) think of next?? Hmmm.

Ok mr contact tracer...

mowood3479

Veteran
oh, i see. Mowood has a profile of name-calling. Mama didn't succeed in teaching manners, there. It seems he/she is intimidated by experience and education and facts.

You go, Mowood! If nothing else, you be entertaining! You realize that every time you post, your nose gets longer and your hands get smaller?

So, i'm wondering why there were no dancing girls,pole dancers, and half clad little girls at the white house shindig? Hubby said that Melanie wouldn't let him, harrrrr. So, lets just say that the illegal use of the White House for his political bash, doesn't set well with me.

Mayb I didn’t have a mama you judgmental jerk
And btw, lying doesn’t make ur nose grow that’s an anti Semitic tripe. (It’s also quite un scientific )
Are u an anti Semite? Seems that way...
Perhaps you and Trump dog have more in common than u think.

Hard to figure ud be very bright. U married a cop.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php