What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found me a grower chick; good story

J

juicepuddle

Hey to OP(budgood) just had to say I read your story and congrats! Sure is hard to find another person who shares the joy of cannabis, hope things work out!

J

juicepuddle

great story as she got better cuts than you? lol hope all is going well

I believe he mentioned the chick had a 2 1k wat grow and he helped her with a mite infestation, talk about awesome karma for both of them! Love at first MITE!
:laughing:

M

Milhouse

Just read the story and that was a great read!! I hope everything is working out still!

sculptor

Title says it all. :ying:

I had a fire at my house last year, some of you might remember, I got burned pretty bad on my back.

Anyhow, the work on the house is almost 100% finished, so the mortgage company sent an inspector to take pictures of the finished house. Imagine my surprise when this extremely good looking blue eyed angel walked in my house, the inspector iz HAWT!!!!!

I'm trying hard not to overtly check her out, but she is gorgeous: pretty face, perfect skin, beautiful eyes, nice body. For a second, I thought I seen her check me out, but I thought Nah! Shes WAY out of my league!!

Anyhow, she takes the pictures she needs, and she leaves. I asked the contractors if they knew who she was, they said no. I'm kinda kicking myself for not asking her out, or for her number at least. I tell myself if I ever see her again, I will man the f**k up and ask her out.

Fast forward a week; I had kinda forgot about her, just super busy with my day job and caregiving lately. The contractors were to show up again on Friday, to finish some punch list items, so I called off work and was there waiting. The guy in charge of my houses remodel called me Friday morning, saying the inspector needed to show up to take a couple more pics. I immediately thought to myself "Here's your chance, don't blow it!".

I immediately got spiffed up, and started putting stuff away. I closed the door to the bathroom, I had clones in soil, clones in a 5gal bucket aero cloner, and a flourescent light over them all. I have whiteflies in my grow area right now, so I was keeping the (newly acquired) clones away until I killl all of them in my veg, thus them being in my bathroom. The bathroom wasn't part of the claim; I actually started tearing out the kitchen and bathroom though, getting it ready to remodel it myself. So I figured she wouldn't need to take pics of the bathroom at all...

She shows up, the contractors are running late, so it was just us. She seemed pretty happy to see me, as I was to see her. She took another picture of my sons room, and then says: "Wheres the bathroom? I need to take a picture of it, the mortgage company requested it."

At this I kinda panicked a little inside, but I didn't show on the outside, just got a look of confusion on my face, telling her that the bathroom wasn't part of the claim at all, was my own personal project, and isn't yet done. She persists and says she needs it anyway, the mortgage company wanted it, but she would let them know what I said about it not being part of the claim. She looked towards the bathroom door, and flourescent light is coming out from underneath.

OK, so at this point I'm about to shit. I'm medical, but didn't really want to let anyone know if I could help it. I tell her "I didn't expect you would need to get pics of that, let me clean it up real quick so the pics don't look like a slob lives here! Haha!"

She kinda looks at me, but says ok, and walks into the other room. At that, I open the bedroom door thats right next to the bathroom, out of sight of where she is, and start moving all the clones and whatnot into the bedroom, and give a quick cleanup to the bathroom. I close the bedroom door and tell her " OK, come on in!".

She takes the pics, and is about to leave. I got a bit flustered, but got it under control and asked her if she'd like to go out for dinner or something. I only stammered on the words a little, lol. She said sure, so I grabbed my phone and exchanged numbers with her. We say our goodbyes, and she leaves. I do a little dance after she left, happy with myself for asking her out, when women that beautiful usually make me lose my way with words, haha.

She texts me later that night, asking me about my day and whatnot. We exchange texts for a few hours, til around midnight, and say goodnight to each other. It's becoming apparent we have a chemistry going between us...

The next day, I send her a message saying Good morning. She's at her sisters in another town, and sends me a message around noon saying she'd be back in town around 7, did I want to get together? I tell her sure, and get to work on transplanting clones, spraying everything with Azamax, and general growroom work.

I lose track of time (happens when you're working hard), so when she calls around 7, I'm dirty, sweaty, and in no shape to go out. I tell her I've gotta finish up what I'm doing and jump in the shower, I'll call her when I'm ready to go. I go outside, spiff up the whip a bit, come back in, finish planting clones and jump in the shower.

I get ready, pick her up, we go out to a local steak place she wanted to go to. We're making small talk as we drive there, and I'm trying to feel her out on a few things.

We arrive at the steakhouse, I make sure to be the gentleman my momma raised, opening doors, pulling out her seat, etc. ;) We start having a nice conversation, talking about my work (day job is all I've told her at this point) and hers.

Turns out, the inspector thing is a parttime gig, she works in a plant nursery up north. I tell her that I enjoy gardening as well, at which she laughs and says "Yeah, I figured when I seen the light coming from your bathroom."

At this point, she tells me that she grows her own also, although not medical. I'm totally floored, in disbelief.

We leave and blaze on the way out, really hitting it off. I had brought "Get him to the greek", so we went back to her place to check it out and blaze some more. We're about 3/4's of the way through the movie when I put my arm around her and she snuggles up against my chest. I was still in disbelief, this unbelievably hot woman is not only a grower, she's my age, she's single, and she lives just BLOCKS from my house!

We start getting intimate, kissing and whatnot. I am totally turned on, but I tell her I don't want us to rush things, I want to be a total gentleman with her. I can tell she wants me just as bad as I want her, but she is totally happy that I want to wait to take it to the next level. Like I told her, I want to take this nice and slow, get to know her, and treat her like she deserves. I don't want to rush things and screw it up, I could totally see myself marrying this girl. :ying:

So yeah, thats my story. I'm still pinching myself, expecting to wake up. :dance013:

Ladies, what do you think? Any tips or advice for me?

Thanks for reading my long ass story. :thank you:

gratz and best wishes ....

"till death do you apart" bro !:peacock::dance:

karma is on your way ...love and peace is still the best !

AGBeer

Yeah, Im curious about this as well.

My story is similar in the fact that I did all of the chivalrous stuff with my current wife when we first started dating. Its been over a decade married.

Take from that what you will ;)

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
We're still friends, shes kinda still chasing me because of the wang, lol. I noticed alot of things that made us bigtime incompatible as lovers/relationship material, so I chilled on that front. I think she wants more, but understands why I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

I like her alot, as a friend, and really didn't want to fuck that up. Plus, if you know that it isn't gonna work, it's not really cool to keep stringing a chick along, while she develops feelings for you.

So yeah, I feel like I did the right thing. We still talk and text, take the dogs for a walk, etc. Just not in anything more than a friendly context.

I'd rather be alone, than in a bad relationship, 999 times out of 1000.

:wave:

Last edited:
B

Buffoonman

Didn't mean to upset you that post was uncalled for. Many appologies.

Woody

Awesome story.

I count myself as lucky as well. My girl doesn't smoke, and didnt grow when I met her. Now days though, she helps me out big time in my room. She's very diligent and scientific. She's done a double degree and is doing her masters this year in an unrelated but very scientific field. She always wants to experiment with shit which impresses me heaps.

I love it when I am away and she rings me up and talks in code. Just love it....

Latest posts

Latest posts