104.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0925
    DSCN0925
    67.9 KB · Views: 21

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love those seedsman hazes, you said you want some male for playing :D. will you lab test males?

I hadn’t thought about it ... I’m pretty excited though just to grow them out find the sex and take clones ... for the :biggrin:Future ... Plus I just realized how extraordinary lucky I am to have these because they are in an extremely limited supply...These particular ones from JohnnyChicago

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its the fungal infection at the soil line. Just use a q tip with some Peroxide and clean that area. I haven't had any either.

You should make some oh f2 if you get a male. Any time you have something that is no longer available make some seeds if possible.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I hadn’t thought about it ... I’m pretty excited though just to grow them out find the sex and take clones ... for the Future ... Plus I just realized how extraordinary lucky I am to have these because they are in an extremely limited supply...These particular ones from JohnnyChicago

yeah. it is little bit of work with haze males... that seedsmanhz is around. some people love it. guys in Argentina will make nice reproduction this southern hemisphere season.. I got seedsman from Argentina, from Mac and from Canada, so I am backed up LOL. I swear I will not grow ohz indoor anymore. but I failed again... from 20 seeds of choc thai only 8 came out, so I put some 90´s haze x thh into soil haha. I used to grow SSH:
picture.php

or NL5haze:
picture.php

or amnesia, widowhz, neville´s haze:

picture.php
or skunkhaze:
picture.php

but when I met tom hill haze at 2008, it never left my garden.. absolute rocket fire, and just different experience. and I forgot all those hybrids
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah. it is little bit of work with haze males... that seedsmanhz is around. some people love it. guys in Argentina will make nice reproduction this southern hemisphere season.. I got seedsman from Argentina, from Mac and from Canada, so I am backed up LOL. I swear I will not grow ohz indoor anymore. but I failed again... from 20 seeds of choc thai only 8 came out, so I put some 90´s haze x thh into soil haha. I used to grow SSH: View Image

or NL5haze: View Image

or amnesia, widowhz, neville´s haze:

View Image or skunkhaze: View Image

but when I met tom hill haze at 2008, it never left my garden.. absolute rocket fire, and just different experience. and I forgot all those hybrids View Image

You kill me ! :bump:Some old pics from my life of ~~~~ SSH
picture.php
C99 x Mako Haze
picture.php
Amnesia
picture.php
Sour Diesel x C99
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
StarCrash said about mako haze:

1176288 said:
nope .... much as i love the shanti SSH (and i have an awsome pheno i hope never to lose) i've found the mako haze is even stronger and more psychedelic ... much more sativa haze-ness ...the smell is strong ... she REEKS ... when you smoke her the whole house stinks of haze ... it lingers in the air... :joint: :rasta:

sounds good bro. more psychedelic, yeah!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
StarCrash said about mako haze:

sounds good bro. more psychedelic, yeah!

MAHA ... I migrated over here from overgrow.com in 2004 my original handle here was ~nexus~ ... Looks like one of my old posts? I couldn’t retrieve my original account from Gypsy because I don’t remember the email that it was linked with in order to get the password

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA ... I migrated over here from overgrow.com in 2004 my original handle here was ~nexus~ ... Looks like one of my old posts? I couldn’t retrieve my original account from Gypsy because I don’t remember the email that it was linked with in order to get the password

names are not so important. I was looking for some info on mako haze, and found your post from, I think 2007. you still think the same about mako?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
names are not so important. I was looking for some info on mako haze, and found your post from, I think 2007. you still think the same about mako?

I’m dying to find some of my old threads and posts you found a star crash post from 2007 I want to see where it came from that would be so awesome... I did find one of my old threads & here it is , https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=41369&highlight=NexusI’m gonna read it myself ha ha ... I got horribly busted back in the fall of 2008 and I deleted accounts I lost a lot of pictures that were irreplaceable this one still has some I’ll be damned... If I could go back in time I want the Mako Haze back , I want the original C 99 back , I want the original super silver haze back , I want the original sour diesel back ...:biggrin:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
If I could go back in time I want the Mako Haze back , I want the original C 99 back , I want the original super silver haze back , I want the original sour diesel back ...:biggrin:

well maybe you remember it better than it was? :D maybe let names to be names and look to new forms. I smoked some A5panama, it was like old trippy jack, or maybe even better, better in case you like to be crippled by psychedelic hammer :D it makes brain to swell into cube shape :D how did you like gth? A5panama:
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well maybe you remember it better than it was? :D maybe let names to be names and look to new forms. I smoked some A5panama, it was like old trippy jack, or maybe even better, better in case you like to be crippled by psychedelic hammer :D it makes brain to swell into cube shape :D how did you like gth? A5panama: View Image
Memories can be fickle

Latest posts

Latest posts