What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 10 more DBMH in veg. 2 of them are from the pheno I just lost. Fingers crossed I find a better pheno then NEM.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pheno I lost was better than NEM, but I dropped the ball and forgot to take cuts from her. I couldn't get any flowered cuts to root.

Akss

Got some bananarama beans today. Supposed to have some of hammers chiquita in there i guess. Got some other goodies also... Love them monsters you grow star definitely got some watt envy over here...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cbanana is from Utopia Farms. I got CB from RB26 who sold his company/brand to someone so he is no longer in the commercial game.. I don't hold cbanana anymore. I do have 10 packs saved for other projects when/if I ever get interested in them again. Im into the A5hbx projects. That's gonna keep me busy for a long time.

Akss

I gotcha. He mentioned you in the description for them so idk... How about the fs- s1 project that on the back burner for a while?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I made CBS1 seeds for him. FSs1 I made some I have a few in veg. I'm not really liking much from FS anymore. Not much difference in any if at all. I do like the FS#45 x Bio D a lot more. It's a chem pheno but the terps are not typical. I will be using this pheno with my A5hbx x Fp keeper.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got some older pics of the Cbanana ( the old testers ) front hammer )but I need to retrieve them in order to post them

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cbanana is from Utopia Farms. I got CB from RB26 who sold his company/brand to someone so he is no longer in the commercial game.. I don't hold cbanana anymore. I do have 10 packs saved for other projects when/if I ever get interested in them again. Im into the A5hbx projects. That's gonna keep me busy for a long time.
Nice man! You're going on a pheno hunting safari!
The pheno I lost was better than NEM, but I dropped the ball and forgot to take cuts from her. I couldn't get any flowered cuts to root.
Some Cbanana s1 Pictures from 2017
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Good Morning Star!

Awesome colas yeehaw!

How are you liking the coco so far? I battled coco for quite some time before I was happy with growth. I think the canna nutes are key. Will be interesting to see what you think in flower!

Have a toasty day!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I loved that movie
picture.php

You ain’t missing a beat....everything is looking on point.
I can’t help it I got to do what I Gotta do at this point it’s a hobby for now:blowbubbles:
Good Morning Star!

Awesome colas yeehaw!

How are you liking the coco so far? I battled coco for quite some time before I was happy with growth. I think the canna nutes are key. Will be interesting to see what you think in flower!

Have a toasty day!
Hey Lester I am really really liking the Coco it is so easy for me plants are responding quite well this is what I’m using currently
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I did the math for the Canna Coco elemental ppm recently.

12ml per gallon A + B (3ml per liter):

N 157.7ppm
P 55.35
K 79.02ppm
Ca 142.83
Mg 38.07ppm
S 31.74ppm

15ml per gallon (4ml per liter):

N 197.17ppm
P 69.18ppm
K 98.775ppm
Ca 178.53ppm