Status
Not open for further replies.

Medfinder

Chemon 91

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had a lot of people around me die of "sudden deaths", I sure as fuk didn't kill them :)

boom!

right on, the Clinton's know thousands of folk, I'm expecting that many more will die.......

Gauis said:
btw, have you noticed how one only gets annoyed by a thread going off topic if one is unhappy with whats being posted? trying to watch out for that.

just hoping your not 'labeling' me, it's SO CLEAR to see that I came here in defense of Jellyfish being misrepresented, he didn't like that video, mentioned it and HE gets called out for his supposed 'interest' in the Clinton's when it was others chatting that poop up.

and that post was only my 2nd here, I take the time to read ALL the posts, I watch ALL of the vids folks post, and I'm not impressed with ANY OF IT including the crappy vids that the left side posts.

concerned w/the direction of the thread? it's become a bar brawl of politics. it's just so much bullshit imo.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This thread definitely proves the degree and believability of disinformation.

Spaventa

Veteran
This thread definitely proves the degree and believability of disinformation.

This is nothing, you should see the one on hollow stems. Hollowgate and the insane accusations of Ca and Boron deficiencies are fake news.

Gry

Veteran
Something going on with my browser. as the page loads, for an instant the membership text boxes read like an extended bios . Makes everyone look really impressive.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The truth usually isn't that far away but people get hung up being convinced that what they were told had to be the truth. Everyone should question authority.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I reckon that all of this deception from authority started with the TOOTH FAIRY, then SANTA CLAUSE.....it made us want or need to question what we were told to believe...and made us realize that not even our parents ALWAYS told the TRUTH.

Now our unwanted parents are the government in a nanny state, and still they deceive us with fairy stories of a more political nature.

The truth usually isn't that far away but people get hung up being convinced that what they were told had to be the truth. Everyone should question authority.

St. Phatty

It's sexist, I'm sure teenage boys change their minds near as often as teenage girls.

But Jesus, Trump is changing his mind on the key foreign policies of his Admin ... about as often as teenage girls change their mind.

Mr. Kim, me must meet.
No, Mr. Kim, we can't meet.

Will we find out in 2 years that right now Trump was going through senile dementia - or a brain tumor - or both ?

Trump reminds me of the 'gonna kick your ass' type behavior that was common in high school and happened sometimes in college.

I wish Melania would make things more interesting by divorcing him.

Spaventa

Veteran
It's sexist, I'm sure teenage boys change their minds near as often as teenage girls.

But Jesus, Trump is changing his mind on the key foreign policies of his Admin ... about as often as teenage girls change their mind.

Mr. Kim, me must meet.
No, Mr. Kim, we can't meet.

Will we find out in 2 years that right now Trump was going through senile dementia - or a brain tumor - or both ?

Trump reminds me of the 'gonna kick your ass' type behavior that was common in high school and happened sometimes in college.

I wish Melania would make things more interesting by divorcing him.

Postponing or rescheduling a meeting isn't a change "on the key foreign policies...". Perhaps you better book an appointment with the doctor yourself.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So what is cancelling a meeting that was already agreed upon and scheduled?

Incredible diplomatic tact right?

Your President is absolutely the benchmark for foreign policy.

Just ask Mexico.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...you people always make the same mistake, you underestimate President Trump and from your lofty perch you believe in your soul that you know better than the President.

...just because you don't understand what he is doing and how he operates does NOT mean that he has no plan, ...but because you people can't get past your TDS, every time he says something you all just freak out and dive head first into your assumptions, it's really kind of sad watching it.

...maybe it'd be a good idea to remember that we are Americans first and Democrat or Republican second and for us to succeed as a country we need to work together to achieve common goals.

...anyone with the integrity to read The Art of The Deal with an open mind should come away with a better understanding of how Mr Trump negotiates.

...and then take a look at all his accomplishments so far and if you really are honest, well i think he is killing it and i can't wait for Nov. 2018 to help send some more help to the President and then to help reelect POTUS to a second term in 2020.

...then once we have a solid majority maybe we can get rid of some of these globalist RINO fucks who consistently stand in the way!

MAGA!!!

peace, bozo

R

Rubber Chicken

...you people always make the same mistake, you underestimate President Trump and from your lofty perch you believe in your soul that you know better than the President.

...just because you don't understand what he is doing and how he operates does NOT mean that he has no plan, ...but because you people can't get past your TDS, every time he says something you all just freak out and dive head first into your assumptions, it's really kind of sad watching it.

...maybe it'd be a good idea to remember that we are Americans first and Democrat or Republican second and for us to succeed as a country we need to work together to achieve common goals.

...anyone with the integrity to read The Art of The Deal with an open mind should come away with a better understanding of how Mr Trump negotiates.

...and then take a look at all his accomplishments so far and if you really are honest, well i think he is killing it and i can't wait for Nov. 2018 to help send some more help to the President and then to help reelect POTUS to a second term in 2020.

...then once we have a solid majority maybe we can get rid of some of these globalist RINO fucks who consistently stand in the way!

MAGA!!!

peace, bozo

The guy that actually wrote The Art of the Deal thinks Trump is despicable and is ashamed of presenting Trump in a much better light than reality....

He said if he were to write the book now he would call it 'The Sociopath'

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ...just because you don't understand what he is doing and how he operates does NOT mean that he has no plan,[/FONT]
Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright is on Late Night right now saying, 'Trump has no plan'. She have any credibility with you?

Spaventa

Veteran
Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright is on Late Night right now saying, 'Trump has no plan'. She have any credibility with you?

Someone who when speaking of the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children, said "we think the price is worth it" ? She has no credibility as a human being never mind anything else.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It does not matter which viewpoint you are perched on, Somewhat less than half the group are completely wrong. All the chest thumping, bravado and bullshit is completely incorrect. Instead continuing to repeat what you heard on your favorite propaganda spew, maybe an attempt to assemble irrefutable facts and see where they lead would make much more sense. Try using the collective intelligence instead of the collective dumbness. If you are incapable of doing that then you are a chump.

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran

MAGA!!!

peace, bozo

Trump is a globalist. The only thing he's killing is his own base by takong away their health care and raising their taxes. Lol.

Only a globalist would register new businesses in Saudi Arabia during the primaries to just so happen to end up striking the largest weapons sale in the history of the US with the saudis. Im sure there was no pay to play conflict of interest there.

You know you're far right when you call far right republicans RINO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts