What's new

MEN are just DESSERT!!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
My boyfriend likes to bring his "Danish Sausage" to the table....I'm sure he loooooves to think of his "banana" as the best dessert a woman can find....I humor him, hehe. He DOES NOT mind being looked at like a big plate of brownies. He's like, "use me...please". I love you men....f-ers, can't live without you.

Oh yeah...Mr. Blunted is Danish, yahhhh...he loves to watch women eat his sausage.

Why is it the ladies of IC have the BEST sense of humor? Okay... a lot of the guys do to ;)

I love that damn banana by the way...I laughed forever at that one.

Danish women rock FO SHO darlin'

My first husband was stationed in Bumholder, Germany for four years and he would go to Copenhagen on R&R and he said the women were exquisite there and very enlightened after prudish American women from America in those days. NOT ME THOUGH as Madre was hot and ahead of her time.
But he had a torrid affair with Jane ....pronounced Yana in Denmark and they had a child even. But Jane would not leave Copenhagen and we adopted the child and I raised him. I was not even old enough to be his mother as I was only 14 years older than him......but I adopted him and loved him dearly and he died a few years ago.....but I consider him my firstborn son still. So I am partial to the Danish ppl....as my son was half Danish.

My husband just loved Denmark and the ppl there. Jane is here in America now as she did eventually marry another American soldier. She is still a beauty in her old age even......but the Texans think her odd sunbathing topless on her husbands farm in rural Texas and the rednecks drive their pick up trucks by her home often to catch a peek. Texas women and Danish women are a different species....but I am an oddity......A very liberal Native Texan woman... An endangered species te he.
But please come back for cultural exchange dear. I just love the Danes.

I already talk to Kenni on the Danish forum here. He is quite a delight. Welcome my dear. Hope I never offend you as granny is one to be quite frank in my exchange.

madrecinco

Veteran
Pops Ms Blunted AND ME ARE WAITING for the video......I am taking pictures by the pool here to get to you....but finding hot old babes here is a challenge. My neighbor two doors down is a hot Sicilian creampuff. Even D can't keep his eyes off her. She is single and HOT for 80......but wears mini skirts and halter tops and spike "fuck me" shoes!!!!!

I can't do spike heels NO MO.....per bad knees....

Yesterday we had to pull an old lady out of a brackish canal that runs by our condo to the bay.....damn women just drove off into the canal and went airborne to the other bank. Airbag deployed and only minor injuries amazingly.....but her Hundai is certainly screwed and there were a bunch of turtles swimming around us EWWWWWWWWW

Thank God the tide was out. I am getting the hell outta this senior community before it kills us. A nurse and paramedic have to quit someday FO SHO! but the lady is ok so I am happy.......but Florida needs to tighten old geezers driving and not safe for the general public.

But I will send Pops some hot faceless old babes soon.

Feyd.....glad you came down for some input. Desi also,,,,'cause you guys just know us naughty ladies are really cool. We just wanna spread luv and joy instead of jealousy and hate. So naughty ladies are good to have around in old age.....Just ask D.....te he

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Danish women rock FO SHO darlin'

My first husband was stationed in Bumholder, Germany for four years and he would go to Copenhagen on R&R and he said the women were exquisite there and very enlightened after prudish American women from America in those days. NOT ME THOUGH as Madre was hot and ahead of her time.
But he had a torrid affair with Jane ....pronounced Yana in Denmark and they had a child even. But Jane would not leave Copenhagen and we adopted the child and I raised him. I was not even old enough to be his mother as I was only 14 years older than him......but I adopted him and loved him dearly and he died a few years ago.....but I consider him my firstborn son still. So I am partial to the Danish ppl....as my son was half Danish.

My husband just loved Denmark and the ppl there. Jane is here in America now as she did eventually marry another American soldier. She is still a beauty in her old age even......but the Texans think her odd sunbathing topless on her husbands farm in rural Texas and the rednecks drive their pick up trucks by her home often to catch a peek. Texas women and Danish women are a different species....but I am an oddity......A very liberal Native Texan woman... An endangered species te he.
But please come back for cultural exchange dear. I just love the Danes.

I already talk to Kenni on the Danish forum here. He is quite a delight. Welcome my dear. Hope I never offend you as granny is one to be quite frank in my exchange.

I think we have a lot in common Madrecinco :) I'm not Danish...just the Mr. I'm a good old mix of Western Europe and Native American...French being my dominant....ooh la la, hehe. I think danish men are HOT!!! Denmark would be something fierce to behold....I would love to see it some day....Europe is next after New Orleans on my travel list. I was lucky to have a vacation to the Caribbean and Las Vegas just in the last 5 months.

I think it's a little funny that I live inner city and still manage to sunbathe topless in my backyard. I have single guys on either side of my house, which I'm sure get a little "show" here and there....but they haven't came knocking on my door to complain, haha.

madrecinco

Veteran
I think we have a lot in common Madrecinco :) I'm not Danish...just the Mr. I'm a good old mix of Western Europe and Native American...French being my dominant....ooh la la, hehe. I think danish men are HOT!!! Denmark would be something fierce to behold....I would love to see it some day....Europe is next after New Orleans on my travel list. I was lucky to have a vacation to the Caribbean and Las Vegas just in the last 5 months.

I think it's a little funny that I live inner city and still manage to sunbathe topless in my backyard. I have single guys on either side of my house, which I'm sure get a little "show" here and there....but they haven't came knocking on my door to complain, haha.

Well my background is English and French but my ppl were some of the first eoropeans here in America and my family is SAR/DAR'S and quite proud of it so I was raised American.
But my late husband traveled a lot in his military career and after he got out lots of civilian contractors who want trained killers to teach others to do it offering big bucks......lots of South American countrys hired his generations expertise in guerilla warfare still used today......Sad but true.

The Carribean is quite beautiful also and happy I live near it and I like to go down to the Islands as often as possible.....Land of good weed FO SHO!
Mellow ppl....laid back.....good music.......No cruises to Mexico currently though because of Flu scare. My daughter is going to Nassau next week though......We hope we can go to Cuba soon to visit her husbands relatives there.

And New Orleans is MY FAVORITE stomping grounds INDEED! Lots of good memories there for Madre....

If I was getting buried they could bury me there....above ground naturally....and I would sneak out at night and sip Absinthe laced drinks like the good old days! Jolie Blon!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Madrecinco.... I can't wait to see New Orleans!!! People keep saying, "Oh it's not the same, wait until it rebuilds more...it's still devastated." I WANT to see the devastation....seeing things that break my heart, seeing people suffer....as much as it hurts, keeps my faith in people. People that turn their cheeck to tragedy are never useful in helping...or keeping a humanitarian point of view..... It puts me in perspective, it humbles me and it reminds me that we often chase this illusion in life and human tragedy unites and humbles us. Just seeing things like the aftermath of Katrina or animal abuse (MY BIG THING) urges me to help...sometimes we miss that cue until we physically experience it and see it with our own eyes.

I can't wait for that trip...

The food, music and culture are right up there with needing to see what happened in New Orleans for myself.

madrecinco

Veteran
Well a lot has happened `and it will be a little different but the Viex Carre did not get much damage, and the French Market was saved and the exquisite beinets and chichory coffee you can get 24/7 is wonderful.

The food is some of the best in the world and the music is superb. Everybody should do Brunch at Brennan's on Sunday...

The Cajin ppl are quite unique and gifted. If ever in Central Florida We could host you here. My Amerasian part Danish granddaughters would love meeting more Danes. They see their real grandmother these days and we are a happy blended family.

Typical for Americans these days.

madrecinco

Veteran
Lots of weed available around St Pete.....just have to get a rep for being safe. I know most of the bid dealers here from my nursing days....LOL

madrecinco

Veteran
Someone has to explain to me what the rep stuff is here.. I just stumbled onto it by accident the other day. I have had lots of people say stuff to me. So you can view other folk's reps?

I was talking about rep on the streets not here at IC mag...
. I know the major dealers here as I was once their nurse.....te he.
They visit our local jail at times.

I used to know all the crack Ho's but most are now dead from my days.
Or rehabbed or in prison now. Whole bunch of new ones these days though on Ho Row! I still see them on hwy19 pedaling their wares. Times are hard so TWOFERS can be had. .BOGO......buy one and get one free!
BJ's

So I can get weed easily here but I have been here since 85 in this area.

I have SOME GOOD REP here at icmag .......but some bad....granny ain't for everybodies taste FO SHO!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone has to explain to me what the rep stuff is here.. I just stumbled onto it by accident the other day. I have had lots of people say stuff to me. So you can view other folk's reps?

Its a way to show a poster how you feel about their post, if its one that you feel if worthy of a comment, good or bad, then thats a way to do it.
no you cant see anyone elses rep comments, only your own.

heres the numbers...

User is a complete muppet -200
User cruising for a bruising -50
User user is a little naughty and needs to be good -10
User is an unknown quantity at this point 0
User is on a distinguished road 10
User will become famous soon enough 50
User has a spectacular aura about 150
User is a jewel in the rough 250
User is just really nice 350
User is a glorious beacon of light 450
User is a name known to all 550
User is a splendid one to behold 650
User has much to be proud of 1000
User has a brilliant future 1500
User has a reputation beyond repute 2000

madrecinco

Veteran
Nobody is for everybody's taste.

Yeah, I walk on the beach in Pensacola, but I have a crew cut and I am 48. I suppose to many I look like a cop. If I get a deal from a stranger, even if I even get the herb the deals are not that good. In Hawaii, at least at Kona, I just ask a skateboarder. They are pretty reliable.

Pensacola is nice and I love the Navy guys there. But I look pretty straight also. Like somebodies granny and I am indeed. But I think my coast is prettier than the Emerald Coast up there. You must be from Alabama or somewhere up around there. Lots of military in that area.

But I love the Gulf and am a beach bum fo sho!
They call that part of the beach in Pensacola the Redneck Riviera and that perty much explains it.

Down here yankees and europeans and Canucks mostly. And many South Americans here also.

But St Pete has much charm and ambience. I have decided to die here as Jack Kerouk did. I have a condotel now on Daytona Beach available when I can get free of the babies someday. If I live through it. te he
I don't like daytona as well....but he got a really sweeeeeeet deal on a beachfront hotel condo or condotel they call it.

So I guess I will spend some time on that coast as I can.

madrecinco

Veteran
MRS B I have 388 good reps now....which means I am very nice when I am not being bad that is. ....te he

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The rep system really doesn't mean a whole lot. You can get rep points for helping folks with their grow, doing a grow show or for being a smart-ass in the Toker's Den. Once you get over 2,000 points, it just doesn't matter as you never get any more little green thingies. Some folks give rep just so they can leave little messages without sending a PM. I have over 2800 rep points, but most of them are for being a smart-ass(even though I do try to help folks out).

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I may be a traitor to my sex for posting this but, at my age, who gives a shit! In the war between the sexes, I am a non-combatant. Over the years i have forgotten most of them, so you ladies will have to fill in your favorites.

The many ways that a dildo is better than a Man!

1. You don't have to fix meals for a dildo.

2. A dildo doesn't leave dirty underwear on your living room floor.

3. you don't have to do laundry for a dildo.

4. A dildo never sneaks money out of your purse when you aren't looking.

5. A dildo never puts charges on your credit card.

6. A dildo never wipes itself off on your curtains.

7. A dildo never looks at other women.

8. A dildo never tries to sneak up your ass during sex(unless you want it to do so)

9. A dildo never fucks your best friend(unless you want it to do so)

10. A dildo never comes first.

11. A dildo is always ready and never has excuses.

12. A dildo does not snore or fart.

13. A dildo never leaves the seat up on a toilet

14. A dildo does not ask you to babysit its kids from a previous relationship

15. A dildo does not ask to borrow your car.

16. you will not come home and find a dildo wearing your underwear

17. A dildo does not break dates to go to a ballgame or fishing with the boys

18. A dildo will never have beer breath(but if you don't wash it, it may have "fish breath")

I'm sure there are a lot of others, but ,these days, my memory is as short as my xxxx.

BTW, ladies, just remember that a dildo is also just like a man in that it never cleans up after itself!

Madrecinco, I agree with your original post. I just tend to wonder why so few people want to be complete people before getting together and bumping bellies and starting families.

I tend to want to be alone for a long time so that I can fully explore, expand and explode my life into what I want it to be before even bringing another person into it. But it feels like to me, more and more, people look at me weird for saying that. I would like a girlfriend or wife but I don't want that at the expense of my autonomy and my life.

A woman who got that and STILL wouldn't mind coffee every once in a while might be what I need. But if the women consider me just dessert, I sometimes wonder.

I consider women the entire buffet in an ideal situation; I want a woman who sees me as the buffet as well. I am more than sweets. I am meat, sweets, veg and rice! (Risotto, preferably. Love that creamy sauce! With mushrooms and grated expensive cheeses....mmmm :D)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Madrecinco, I agree with your original post. I just tend to wonder why so few people want to be complete people before getting together and bumping bellies and starting families.

I tend to want to be alone for a long time so that I can fully explore, expand and explode my life into what I want it to be before even bringing another person into it. But it feels like to me, more and more, people look at me weird for saying that. I would like a girlfriend or wife but I don't want that at the expense of my autonomy and my life.

A woman who got that and STILL wouldn't mind coffee every once in a while might be what I need. But if the women consider me just dessert, I sometimes wonder.

I consider women the entire buffet in an ideal situation; I want a woman who sees me as the buffet as well. I am more than sweets. I am meat, sweets, veg and rice! (Risotto, preferably. Love that creamy sauce! With mushrooms and grated expensive cheeses....mmmm :D)

one of my favorite dishes!!!!!! mmm mmm mmmm hehehe