What's new

MEN are just DESSERT!!!!!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
HAHA RANdude are you serious?? Anyways I just love women.. I can understand why women like other women so much. I just think the female body is a masterpiece.. The female mind... Well the mind is alittle different. Still a masterpiece but sometimes hard to understand. I've noticed that a woman will always make a decision with her heart.. They will usually make a decision by saying "whats right" or "whats wrong". Where as men make decisions with thier head. They will make a decision by saying "what will benefit my family/me", no matter what the moral or legal consequence. I think this ties-in with the topic of this post. I do think woman are naturally more careing and loving, thus making them good mothers. And men are more agressive and hard-headed, thus making them good protecters. I always think of myself as a protector of my woman. I feel it's my job to protect and support her no matter what.. But as I said in my earlier post you have to be with somebody you love.. If you love somebody then your only wish is to live for her and her only wish is to live for you. I do things for her not because it's expected or right but because it makes me feel good to make her happy. And she does the exact same thing. You need love.... bottom line.

How did you even find every single word a woman wants to hear? You nailed it...oh my god, how do you know this, hahaha....seriously? Your woman is lucky...even when you disagree...you know exactly how it is.:bow:

79towncar

HAHA thanks Miss. Blunted. I learned because I've asked. Every girl I've ever been with I've had a good friendship type of relationship and built it up from there. If I was unsure what she wanted or what she liked, I would simply ask.. (about everything, sex, relationship qualities, what she likes to do). But asking is the easy part! It's the remembering and then putting that information to use later that most men fail with their women. Most of all to me it's about respect, support and love. I've always treated my women with respect and always did things that would make her proud to be my woman. Anything she wanted to do I would support and help in any way I could. Like if she wanted to learn to dance Salsa, or learn Italian, or start a business. Even if I disagreed with her reasons.. I've always showed her support and made sure I made an effort to learn about the things she likes, and help her with the things she wants to accomplish. So I would make her interests my interests. I too would learn to dance Salsa and make it fun to learn it together. Also it helps to make her laugh! haha. Alot of men say "I don't understand women" and then I say "how hard are you working to understand them"? Every woman I've been with I've loved and made it clear, but made sure it was not to be taken for granted. I would do things for her, little things and big things. Make her know (not just feel) that she was special. Everything I've said always goes both ways of course.. Alot of people say relationships are work and this and that. Me, I say relationships are fun and if your my woman we will always be happy.. Plus theres some other "tricks" haha that I've picked up.. But hey I can't reveal all my secrets..

madrecinco

Veteran
How did you even find every single word a woman wants to hear? You nailed it...oh my god, how do you know this, hahaha....seriously? Your woman is lucky...even when you disagree...you know exactly how it is.:bow:

OK Guys out there in LaA LA LAND not knowing how the hell to treat a woman and need lessons in chivalry,,,,,cause' CHIVALRY ain't freakin' dead

Open that door for her and TREAT HER RIGHT!

Chivalry aint dead in OUR WORLD
so if you want SOME GOOD LOVIN' you better treat us RIGHT like
79Towncar does women.

We could start a thread with lessons for the "woman understanding IMPAIRED!"

We don't need much us women.....just love,,,,attention...respect....

AND YOUR PAYCHECK!!! Just kidding.

But guys who are not gay are gonna have to put up with us till they come up with a good mechanical vijayjay.....and it will never be as good anyhoo.

So you might as well learn what makes us happy to get that good loving you know you GOTTA HAVE!

Granny is wise in her old age and why my man is so damn happy.
But misunderstanding between the sexes is a problem INDEED!
I heard on the news today that more intelligent women enjoy sex more and I believe that...
and never stop doing it. I hope that is the reason I still do it as I do know I am fairly intelligent..."for a redneck gal" anyway. Granny at least has triple digit IQ. as I have been tested, My youngest son is MENSA....
....Brain runs the vijayjay and some womens don't connect there ya know? We are intelligent but let our man BE A MAN! And he is good to us in return.....

sexual politics IS SO SIMPLE.
SOOOOO teach these guys the way to respect and love women.....And how to get the best SEX YOU EVER HAD in return!

madrecinco

Veteran
HAHA thanks Miss. Blunted. I learned because I've asked. Every girl I've ever been with I've had a good friendship type of relationship and built it up from there. If I was unsure what she wanted or what she liked, I would simply ask.. (about everything, sex, relationship qualities, what she likes to do). But asking is the easy part! It's the remembering and then putting that information to use later that most men fail with their women. Most of all to me it's about respect, support and love. I've always treated my women with respect and always did things that would make her proud to be my woman. Anything she wanted to do I would support and help in any way I could. Like if she wanted to learn to dance Salsa, or learn Italian, or start a business. Even if I disagreed with her reasons.. I've always showed her support and made sure I made an effort to learn about the things she likes, and help her with the things she wants to accomplish. So I would make her interests my interests. I too would learn to dance Salsa and make it fun to learn it together. Also it helps to make her laugh! haha. Alot of men say "I don't understand women" and then I say "how hard are you working to understand them"? Every woman I've been with I've loved and made it clear, but made sure it was not to be taken for granted. I would do things for her, little things and big things. Make her know (not just feel) that she was special. Everything I've said always goes both ways of course.. Alot of people say relationships are work and this and that. Me, I say relationships are fun and if your my woman we will always be happy.. Plus theres some other "tricks" haha that I've picked up.. But hey I can't reveal all my secrets..

LESSON NUMBER ONE ABOVE!

You get the Grannie's Most Eligible Bachelor Award!

Granny says"This guy has his shit together and is HOT HOT HOT!

LMAO!

F

flat5th

I haven't read this entire thread...but I thought i'd throw in my experience.

My wife and i both grew up in strict Christian homes. They instilled in us that the man is the "head of the household" and the wife is to be submissive to him.

All i can say is FUCK THAT!

I've seen my mom get torn apart in 2 marriages where she was submissive to her husbands (my father and step father). It's not that they were bad men, it's just an ancient practice and we as humans should have evolved well beyond that type of thinking by now.

When i met my wife in 2000, one of the first things she asked me was about smoking herb. From then on we were the best of friends. We got married in 2003 (when we were 21) and it's been nothing but uphill since.

Head of the household? I wouldn't want that responsibility in a million years. I make mistakes ALL THE TIME! We are partners. we make decisions together and we rely on each other. There have been times where i put my dreams and aspirations aside to support her in reaching her goals. And there have been times that she has put aside her agenda so i could get my shit in order. It's give and take. And when you do the giving, the getting is much sweeter.

Sure we fight sometimes. But i look around at all the other couples we know and i honestly don't see anyone who works like we do. Everyone is either concerned with making tons of money and fulfilling some preconceived lifestyle or tradition, or the individual egos are in the way and they just bicker and resent each other.

I dunno. I love my wife. My wife loves me. We share responsibility, we share irresponsibility. Whatever it is, we do it as partners. And we feel good about each other. The last thing I would want is to make her feel beneath me or submissive. I love to uplift her.

So many people get stuck in tradition and old world ideals.
Think for yourself. Be a man. Love your woman for who she is. Grow together. Be happy.

It's been working great for us.
Fifth.

madrecinco

Veteran
WOW another great husband here.....glad you guys repect your women and treat them as EQUAL PARTNERS and that will certainly get you the BEST SEX INDEED!

ABSINTHE_FAIRY_by_beanarts.jpg

madrecinco

Veteran
He's so content, all the time!!! Absolutely *perfect* hehe

Cute kitty WW....we are not allowed pets here in our condos. I take the little Jakinator on a walk instead. His mama bought him a little leash thing so he don't run into the street. It is like a stuffed monkey that its arms go around him and its tail is the string you keep up with him. But he don't like it and likes to run free. So some walk their dogs and I walk my grandson. He loves the outdoors and already is a baby beach bum surfer boy.

He is quite wonderful.

haha That's adorable!!! When I was little, my Mom used to have a leash on my brother because he would run off everytime we were in the store. = )

I'm sure you keep the Jakinator all sun blocked up, being the little beach bum he is hehe

*yawn* It's okay middie, we're on day 2 of the 7-day trial. Is Myles working for you yet? haha I've slipped up a few times and called him Walter instead *ooops* Poor thing prob. does have a slight identity crisis. haha

Latest posts

Latest posts