What's new

MEN are just DESSERT!!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
I may be a traitor to my sex for posting this but, at my age, who gives a shit! In the war between the sexes, I am a non-combatant. Over the years i have forgotten most of them, so you ladies will have to fill in your favorites.

The many ways that a dildo is better than a Man!

1. You don't have to fix meals for a dildo.

2. A dildo doesn't leave dirty underwear on your living room floor.

3. you don't have to do laundry for a dildo.

4. A dildo never sneaks money out of your purse when you aren't looking.

5. A dildo never puts charges on your credit card.

6. A dildo never wipes itself off on your curtains.

7. A dildo never looks at other women.

8. A dildo never tries to sneak up your ass during sex(unless you want it to do so)

9. A dildo never fucks your best friend(unless you want it to do so)

10. A dildo never comes first.

11. A dildo is always ready and never has excuses.

12. A dildo does not snore or fart.

13. A dildo never leaves the seat up on a toilet

14. A dildo does not ask you to babysit its kids from a previous relationship

15. A dildo does not ask to borrow your car.

16. you will not come home and find a dildo wearing your underwear

17. A dildo does not break dates to go to a ballgame or fishing with the boys

18. A dildo will never have beer breath(but if you don't wash it, it may have "fish breath")

I'm sure there are a lot of others, but ,these days, my memory is as short as my xxxx.

BTW, ladies, just remember that a dildo is also just like a man in that it never cleans up after itself!

Sorry Pops I just have to have a sweaty man connected to my pleasure tool to help with the ambience. Sterile techno sex just won't do it for granny.

Technology just has not replaced a hairy hot man yet. A man is my preference. And granny can RAISE THE DEAD ya know?????:woohoo:

Hmmm . . . nothing says "love" like the Cheesecake Factory's Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. lol And he is highly comparible to that!!!

*yummy*

H

h^2 O

sorry to intrude but had to say that food is a really odd thing - or rather food/metabolism. People like me, from northern genetic pools have a tendency to store much more fat than other people. I have gone from lean, very muscular to 50 pounds overweight and back again like 3 times. The only way for me to be looking good naked is to work out 3 times a week and run a mile about 5 days a week. If I don't do that I just pack on the pounds. Only real way to get yourself going in the right direction is to start being anorexic imo. Do that for a few weeks, then start eating really small amounts of really healthy stuff, then start your exercise program. Like a cycle.

SkareCrow

sorry to intrude but had to say that food is a really odd thing - or rather food/metabolism. People like me, from northern genetic pools have a tendency to store much more fat than other people. I have gone from lean, very muscular to 50 pounds overweight and back again like 3 times. The only way for me to be looking good naked is to work out 3 times a week and run a mile about 5 days a week. If I don't do that I just pack on the pounds. Only real way to get yourself going in the right direction is to start being anorexic imo. Do that for a few weeks, then start eating really small amounts of really healthy stuff, then start your exercise program. Like a cycle.

Nah just cut carbs. If you want to kick start your metabolism and drop weight fast strait up don't eat any carbs for a month. Just meat and veggies and fruit. Then after that stick to complex carbs like long grain brown rice and oatmeal. Trust me I dropped 80 lbs in a few months doing this and felt great doing it. So much more energy.

btw if men are just dessert

THEN WOMEN ARE JUST PIECES OF MEAT! :dueling::nanana:

jk jk jk

dont hurt me!

:fsu:

madrecinco

Veteran
Nah we won't hurt you........I had my dinner a nice filet mignon and now for DESSERT.....
the very BEST part.......te he

Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.....

Research tell us 14 out of 10 individuals likes chocolate.
raises your Dopamine.

SkareCrow

I agree, the Italians eat their salad last because the lettuce helps to digest the food. = )

exactly! kinda

since humans can't really digest cellulose the salad helps push whatever you've eatten earlier through your system faster so you have less time to diggest the fat, calories, and bad carbs.

K

kallenavndk

i brought my dessert to the table
just_banana_it-709285.jpg

:laughing: Yeah

Well first of all ...if a women want to life 4 her self , she should not be married and get children because then " 4 her self" is a gone chapter in her life, if she dosent feels like that well she aint a women that should breed and get married ....
Women are so imo offcourse so minded to "oh no why can a man do that and why have we to do some other things? "
well its nature thats how it works..Men are build 4 hard work and protection . women are LOL i see this is fucked but thats how it is LOL women are build 4 breeding and carering.
If it wasent that way we look very more diffrent then we do now ,then men maybe had the gift to create a child and women maybe was gifted whit muscels and hair on the face...
women says we can work and do the same as a man...well the thruth is a women can not .....sorry to inform ya chicks about it i mean no evil whit it:yeahthats

Like in Golf...Women can join a man compition but a man cant join a women competion???????
Why???? if a man says is because that Man hit way harder and if they join a female competition it will not be fair.then hell is loose because a women can do they same and no man gonna tell them that they can not . But if a women says it its ok...

Like on icmag there is a womens forum but not a man forum???
Well that i dont know but i call it Discrimination:dueling:

women get to jump the boat first if a ship is going down men have to wait...???? Because women are very importent 4 a child and the most importent 4 a child is the mum (mostly i think) a dad is special to but still aint the same when ya knee is bleeding ?

I been raised by a single mum ....No daddy to come to...
My daddy took him self on a long run when i got born and showed up like 9 years after ...u wont see a women run from her child in same amount as men do, because its in a womens nature to care ..

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I may be a traitor to my sex for posting this but, at my age, who gives a shit! In the war between the sexes, I am a non-combatant. Over the years i have forgotten most of them, so you ladies will have to fill in your favorites.

The many ways that a dildo is better than a Man!

1. You don't have to fix meals for a dildo.

2. A dildo doesn't leave dirty underwear on your living room floor.

3. you don't have to do laundry for a dildo.

4. A dildo never sneaks money out of your purse when you aren't looking.

5. A dildo never puts charges on your credit card.

6. A dildo never wipes itself off on your curtains.

7. A dildo never looks at other women.

8. A dildo never tries to sneak up your ass during sex(unless you want it to do so)

9. A dildo never fucks your best friend(unless you want it to do so)

10. A dildo never comes first.

11. A dildo is always ready and never has excuses.

12. A dildo does not snore or fart.

13. A dildo never leaves the seat up on a toilet

14. A dildo does not ask you to babysit its kids from a previous relationship

15. A dildo does not ask to borrow your car.

16. you will not come home and find a dildo wearing your underwear

17. A dildo does not break dates to go to a ballgame or fishing with the boys

18. A dildo will never have beer breath(but if you don't wash it, it may have "fish breath")

I'm sure there are a lot of others, but ,these days, my memory is as short as my xxxx.

BTW, ladies, just remember that a dildo is also just like a man in that it never cleans up after itself!

Somehow...this is all true, but nothing can replace a good man ;)

SkareCrow

:laughing: Yeah

Well first of all ...if a women want to life 4 her self , she should not be married and get children because then " 4 her self" is a gone chapter in her life, if she dosent feels like that well she aint a women that should breed and get married ....
Women are so imo offcourse so minded to "oh no why can a man do that and why have we to do some other things? "
well its nature thats how it works..Men are build 4 hard work and protection . women are LOL i see this is fucked but thats how it is LOL women are build 4 breeding and carering.
If it wasent that way we look very more diffrent then we do now ,then men maybe had the gift to create a child and women maybe was gifted whit muscels and hair on the face...
women says we can work and do the same as a man...well the thruth is a women can not .....sorry to inform ya chicks about it i mean no evil whit it:yeahthats

Like in Golf...Women can join a man compition but a man cant join a women competion???????
Why???? if a man says is because that Man hit way harder and if they join a female competition it will not be fair.then hell is loose because a women can do they same and no man gonna tell them that they can not . But if a women says it its ok...

Like on icmag there is a womens forum but not a man forum???
Well that i dont know but i call it Discrimination:dueling:

women get to jump the boat first if a ship is going down men have to wait...???? Because women are very importent 4 a child and the most importent 4 a child is the mum (mostly i think) a dad is special to but still aint the same when ya knee is bleeding ?

I been raised by a single mum ....No daddy to come to...
My daddy took him self on a long run when i got born and showed up like 9 years after ...u wont see a women run from her child in same amount as men do, because its in a womens nature to care ..

haha you crazy dane!

But he is right men are built for work that just the way it is. now when it comes to intelligence now that is debatable

madrecinco

Veteran
Hey Kenni......I just love Kenni and the Dane ppl ,,,,It is Mothers Day in America....
Tell your baby's mom hello for me. I will send you some pictures of my part Danish ...part American ... Part Korean 2 granddaughters now that they are grown....
They are gorgeous Amerasian beauties and my pride and joy,
We all hope to get to Denmark and visit their real grandmothers homeland. I told you the story and I adopted my husbands half Danish son. I have a weird ass family unit but we all love each other.

My love to the Danes a great race of ppl.

79towncar

I just think you gotta be with somebody you love.. When a woman loves you she will live for you. But It goes both ways.. I will live for my woman and she will live for me.. Just common courtsey and chivalry dictates what a man should do for a woman. Every woman I've ever been with and loved did things for me not because she felt obligated to do these things, but because it made her happy to do them. She would cook for me and wash for me and clean for me not because I asked but because making me happy made her hapy. At the same time I would do anythingI could for her because it made me happy to do things for her. I've always supported my women with anything they wanted to do, wether i thought what she was doing was right or not. Bottom line is this if you love somebody your only wish is to live for them.. Every woman I've ever been with would have walked in front of traffic for me.. But I would have done the same for her....

Last edited:

madrecinco

Veteran
I just think you gotta be with somebody you love.. When a woman loves you she will live for you. But It goes both ways.. I will live for my woman and she will live for me.. Just common courtsey and chivalry dictates what a man should do for a woman. Every woman I've ever been with and loved did things for me not because she felt obligated to do these things, but because it made her happy to do them. She would cook for me and wash for me and clean for me not because I asked but because making me happy made her hapy. At the same time I would do anythingI could for her because it made me happy to do things for her. I've always supported my women with anything they wanted to do, wether i thought what she was doing was right or not. Bottom line is this if you love somebody your only wish is to live for them.. Every woman I've ever been with would have walked in front of traffic for me.. But I would have done the same for her....

WOW that is great and you are a good man.....luckily I have a man just like that.
Your attitude is just right for a good relationship. Your woman is a lucky woman.
The old Golden Rule is a good rule to follow for relationship success.

madrecinco

Veteran
Ass sex with a man feels the same as ass sex with a woman dear....it is a matter of preference. use lubricant and they come in chemical reactions now for both partners. You either like a hard dick or a vijayjay.....If D ever dies I might switch myself....men can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
And an article I read says us COUGARS are switching sides in our old age.....
I gotta tell you guys later about this new device that makes women orgasm by docs implanting a device in the spine. I don't need it but the frigid biotch's of the world need help. These men are suffering te he

79towncar

HAHA RANdude are you serious?? Anyways I just love women.. I can understand why women like other women so much. I just think the female body is a masterpiece.. The female mind... Well the mind is alittle different. Still a masterpiece but sometimes hard to understand. I've noticed that a woman will always make a decision with her heart.. They will usually make a decision by saying "whats right" or "whats wrong". Where as men make decisions with thier head. They will make a decision by saying "what will benefit my family/me", no matter what the moral or legal consequence. I think this ties-in with the topic of this post. I do think woman are naturally more careing and loving, thus making them good mothers. And men are more agressive and hard-headed, thus making them good protecters. I always think of myself as a protector of my woman. I feel it's my job to protect and support her no matter what.. But as I said in my earlier post you have to be with somebody you love.. If you love somebody then your only wish is to live for her and her only wish is to live for you. I do things for her not because it's expected or right but because it makes me feel good to make her happy. And she does the exact same thing. You need love.... bottom line.

Wow, that was really sweet towncar! Me and my SO feel that exact same way about each other. I've said this before, but I'd truly be lost without him!

*W~W*

Latest posts

Latest posts