What's new

Aqua 12 site ebb and flow system

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
So I flipped last night to flower. Light wen out for the first time this morning at 6 am. So I am working on day 2 of flower. I will be keeping a growth calendar so I know where I am at everyday.
Right now they are at 5.6 ph.
I am feeding at about 1.2
I am also feeding 3 times while the lights are on.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Day 2 flower. Ph. 5.8 from 5.6 after one day. I only want the ph to swing a little bit but after it rises I guess I have to drop it back down again.

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 11

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok so I noticed some spotting on a couple of leaves. Ph. Is at 5.9 this morning I don't understand. It seems like it happened over night.
I went with a light feeding for bloom.

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 15

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright here is the end of day 3 of flower. They are starting to fatten up. Packing on branches. The leave of the fire og is pretty big from what you can see.
I am sitting right at 5.6 for ph. They seem to be doing good I am going to let the ph swing a bit to about 6.0 to 6.2 then I will adjust again down.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 14

DunHav`nFun

Brown spots is classic calcium deficiency .....interveinal chlorosis is magnesium deficiency with yellowing leaf veins.....

Running multiple strains , you`re bound to find deficiencies in some plants while others look good , it`s just the nature of the beast when not monocropping.....anyways.....I used botanicare cal/mag to help my setups , but it was coco and not hydroton.....

Try 2-3 ml per gal and see if the spots go away on new growth , and an old head tip is not to do away with veg nutes until after couple weeks bloomage to help stretch and create more foliage and budsites....

Good luck....DHF....:ying:.....

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Brown spots is classic calcium deficiency .....interveinal chlorosis is magnesium deficiency with yellowing leaf veins.....

Running multiple strains , you`re bound to find deficiencies in some plants while others look good , it`s just the nature of the beast when not monocropping.....anyways.....I used botanicare cal/mag to help my setups , but it was coco and not hydroton.....

Try 2-3 ml per gal and see if the spots go away on new growth , and an old head tip is not to do away with veg nutes until after couple weeks bloomage to help stretch and create more foliage and budsites....

Good luck....DHF....:ying:.....

Yeah the spots only happened on a couple of leaves. That might if meant the ph was to high at that point. I dropped it down to 5.5 and I am letting it swing up to 6.0 to 6.2. Then I will adjust back down. I noticed my ec. Finally dropped a point. So that must mean the plants are finally starting to use the nutrients like it is suppose to.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok here is the end of day 4 of flower. I can't wait for the show to start. This is like the waiting game. First 2 weeks not much to see just plants get bigger.

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 11

DunHav`nFun

If your ph is rising without ec going down equally , then you`re feeding too much.....and not sure about ph imbalance , but if you`re chasing ph constantly with ph down , IF it`s phosphoric acid , you could be causing a calcium lockout with too much phosphorous in the mix from dropping ph down regularly without the plants assimilating nutrients.....

Obviously they`re doin ok and only time will tell , just keep a record of how tall they are when they stop stretching so you`ll know how much longer you can veg next run....or not.....anyways....

Plants look healthy and with every new setup there`s always a learning curve before dialage occurs....good luck and....

Peace....DHF...:ying:....

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
If your ph is rising without ec going down equally , then you`re feeding too much.....and not sure about ph imbalance , but if you`re chasing ph constantly with ph down , IF it`s phosphoric acid , you could be causing a calcium lockout with too much phosphorous in the mix from dropping ph down regularly without the plants assimilating nutrients.....

Obviously they`re doin ok and only time will tell , just keep a record of how tall they are when they stop stretching so you`ll know how much longer you can veg next run....or not.....anyways....

Plants look healthy and with every new setup there`s always a learning curve before dialage occurs....good luck and....

Peace....DHF...:ying:....

Thanks. Yeah obviously with a new setup there are always issues. I hope to get everything dialed in.

I only adjust my ph once in the beginning. I had it at 5.6 to start. And now I am at 5.9 on day 5. I am not sure but I have read you want a ph swing. I think I am doing it right. I am going to let it go up to about 6.2. Then I am adding fresh water back and see where I am at then.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok here is the end of day 6 of flower. I hate this part where you don't see really much going on just packing on bud sites right now. Everything is looking healthy. I added about 20 gallons fresh water.

Attachments

• IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 12

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright I am at the end of day 7 of flower. They are looking good. Things are really starting to pack on bud sites.

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 13

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
What is the perfect humidity for flower. I know you have to have some. I want to try to get everything dialed in. I am trying to maximize my yield. My only mistake was not adding in the light moved. That way I would have a real good coverage throughout the canopy. Anyway we will see how this one goes and I may change the next time. I also am going to take clones off the best growing ones as well. Out of the 4. 2 are a little stretchy. And the other 2 are compact. Everything seems like it's doing good for doing 4 different strains. I think I have it dialed in where the ph swing is doing what it is suppose to. It is almost the morning of day 8 of flower. I will post new photo in the morning when the day is over.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok like I said here is a shot of the end of day 8 of flower. Ph 5.8 and holding.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 9

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright here is a couple of close ups. As you can see things are starting to happen. It won't be long now. Before the actual bids start forming. I am still lacking a carbon filter. I am going to need to go down and pick one up.

Can anyone suggest a decent one for a decent price that will do between 150 to 200 sq ft room.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 17

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Here are some shots of morning of day 9 of flower. Still on the waiting game any day now things will be looking up. I would say with in another 5 days we should see a difference.

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 11

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright here is the end of day 10 of flower. I am sure this is a one sided thread.

I know if I have a question oh well because it seems like I am the only one responding to my own post. I bet if I stop posting pictures someone will finally say something. Or if I just stop posting altogether. I am pretty sure I asked questions before never got any answers. That's ok I will do my own research and not rely on anyone else for info. Happy growing and I hope if anyone needs answers I won't have them for anyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 16

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Search YT for defoliating cannabis. Lots of videos

I'm not sure where to find that. I tried to search but it didn't come up with anything. Anyway. I guess I should do some trimming under the canopy. I am actually going to take clones today so I will have my next run ready.

Latest posts

Latest posts