What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
www.thefederalist.com/2018/12/13/doj-destroyed-missing-strzok-page-text-messages-before-ig-reviewed-them/

Source for that.

iGrow- do you notice how the FBI ONLY has problems with their method/ technology when it highlights wrongdoings by either their political bedbuddies or their own agents? However when it comes to illegal spying on their opposition everything seems to run fine. If anybody, and the line on this thread will be pages long, can defend this SC as anything other than pure corruption truly is a lost cause. ALL the bullshit has been laid out about what a sham this investigation is in the first place, yet people will defend this shit. Quick exercise for the left... take trumps name out of all this and insert whoever your candidate is in trumps place... then look at the whole situation. Doubt you will feel the same way

it does appear that many if not all of the texts were recovered by the OIG
and i can't help with the feeling only your guy is being singled out
that's a perception, not going to be part of the upcoming trials in all liklihood

St. Phatty

I find it entertaining that she has a degree in Economics, yet her only work experience is as a bartender. I would be surprised if she can spell Economics.

I think all elected officials should be required to take some kind of intelligence test, including spelling.

Trump should be required to spell "orange hair", just to see if he can do it.

Ocasio-Cortez has sort of an unfair advantage spelling wise, she has to remember her name. So, a math test too.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Ichabod, If you have been following this thread then you would know that I put up plenty of facts with references. It's highly unusual that the responses to that are point counterpoint bases. It's generally memes and discourse.

The thing with the border kids. No, you are dead wrong. Obama never separated kids from families never to be returned. So maybe you should just put on your MAGA hat and rampage instead of playing the moderate voice of reason.

Please show me proof of what you are saying.

And thanks for the personal attack. Backs up my point that Trump supporters are attacked for simply stating their point. Your personal attack did nothing to support your side but did make you look like the bully. Now can we stop the attacks or do you want the view point you hold to be marginalized even more?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
No Ichabod, I am not your research assistant. You look it up.

Trump actually separated kids from their parents. It is documented and easy to find. There are no reported cases of this under Obama. You prove your statement if you want to be contradictory.

I'm sorry you feel attacked personally. I re-read that post and don't see the attack. Maybe the impeach trump thread is not a good place to engage your pro trump position if you are so sensitive.

And thanks for the personal attack. Backs up my point that Trump supporters are attacked for simply stating their point. Your personal attack did nothing to support your side but did make you look like the bully. Now can we stop the attacks or do you want the view point you hold to be marginalized even more?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No Ichabod, I am not your research assistant. You look it up.

Trump actually separated kids from their parents. It is documented and easy to find. There are no reported cases of this under Obama. You prove your statement if you want to be contradictory.

I'm sorry you feel attacked personally. I re-read that post and don't see the attack. Maybe the impeach trump thread is not a good place to engage your pro trump position if you are so sensitive.

You implied that I would rampage because I was a Trump supporter. That is a insult. You could have simply said I was a Trump supporter but you had to get some kind of negativity into the statement.

Here is the link you need. You brought this into the argument so it is your responsibility to back up your statement. But since you are unwilling to I will post a link to a informative article about it.

If you want to win the argument try to be less hostile and actually post something to back up your view.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article213525764.html

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

And once again you go on the attack by implying that there is something wrong with me for pointing out your attack. I am not being overly sensitive. You are and are projecting your anger in your posts.

You could have simply said sorry if you feel like you were attacked that was not my intention. Or something like that. But you went in and again implied something was wrong with me.

packerfan79

Veteran

It's really got little to do with Trump. The left has consistently, been demonizing any conservative belief.

You believe in God, your an idiot, you should believe in government.

You believe in protecting the unborn, your oppressing women.

You believe men matter, your oppressing women.

You believe in free speech, your oppressing people who don't have the balls to speak their minds.

You believe, you should keep the money you WORK for your greedy. But universal basic income, Universal health care, and vast welfare programs are compassionate.

You believe people should pay for the things they want, your oppressing minorities ( since the left doesn't believe the minorities are capable of supporting themselves.)

You believe in being a man who works hard to support his family, you are a member of an oppressive patriarchy.

You judge people on the color of their character, not the color of their skin, you are a racist.

You believe a man is a man, and a woman is a woman, you are a transphobe.

You believe that their may be a better solution to global warming, than sending billions of dollars to countries making no attempt to mitigate global warming, you are a science denier.

You believe you should raise your boys to treat women like a lady. You believe that a girl should be raised to act like a lady, your a sexist pig.

You believe a child needs a father, your a sexist.

You believe it's okay to be masculine, you are a sexist.

You believe, a man accused of sexually assaulting a woman. Should be allowed to defend himself, your a sexist pig.

You believe parents who drag their children hundreds of miles to break the law, have responsibility for what happens to said children. You are a racist.

You believe it was fine when Obama and George Bush separated children from their parents, but when Trump does it, it's inhumane.

I could go on for days. This list covers the big ones.

Hope you have great Sunday Mr. Crane.

Obviously no one on the left will address any of the issues i have stated. They will scream racist, sexist, transphobe, oppressive patriarchy etc.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You implied that I would rampage because I was a Trump supporter. That is a insult. You could have simply said I was a Trump supporter but you had to get some kind of negativity into the statement.

That's a mis-quote buddy.

Here's what I said.

The thing with the border kids. No, you are dead wrong. Obama never separated kids from families never to be returned. So maybe you should just put on your MAGA hat and rampage instead of playing the moderate voice of reason.

Simply saying that instead of acting like you are being so moderate and reasonable, just come out and admit that you are a trump supporter taking an opposing view. I still don't see the attack that you are upset about.

I have no problem attacking someone who advocates taking children from their mothers and I don't think you went quite that far. You did falsely state that Obama was guilty of this.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

Here's what I said.

Simply saying that instead of acting like you are being so moderate and reasonable, just come out and admit that you are a trump supporter taking an opposing view. I still don't see the attack that you are upset about.

I have no problem attacking someone who advocates taking children from their mothers and I don't think you went quite that far. You did falsely state that Obama was guilty of this.

He took them from there parents. Obama had the same policy as Trump did. His people just did not follow the law like Trumps administration did. How is it wrong for Trump to enforce a law that was imposed before him?

If you read what I posted it is obvious which side I support. But it is hard to come out and say something when you are attacked for your viewpoint.

Here is a search on youtube for people being attacked for wearing MAGA hats. Pretty long list. Dont you think that it is OK to wear a hat. A lot of people think this is a good reason to physically hurt someone.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+supporters+attacked+for+maga+hat

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

Here's what I said.

I simply have to disagree with you. So lets move on to the impeach Trump part of this thread.

Badfishy1

it does appear that many if not all of the texts were recovered by the OIG
and i can't help with the feeling only your guy is being singled out
that's a perception, not going to be part of the upcoming trials in all liklihood

It’s not a perception it’s fucking reality... and YES, the numberous failures WILL be pointed out should anything come of this. And once declass happens 2020 is checkmate. There will be NO way for the DNC as we know it to continue. Sure the mouthpieces of the left will promote the same bullshit, but the ‘moderate’ lefts will swing right or best case for DNC not vote

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as far as i know every single father or mother who has ever been sent to jail was separated from their children.

whether Obama did it at the border or not, we know the pic the media used to show children in cages was from the Obama era. that doesn't mean that those kid were separated, but it is ironic.

it does seem to be a trend on the left to be absolutist and consider the other side your enemy, rather then someone you disagree with on politics, while generally on the right, people still say and believe that you can disagree without being enemies. in fact the right seem to be the nes who still believe in the original concept of free speech. ie, agree or disagree, ill fight for your right to say it. while on the left you have de platforming, and attempts to squash the speech of anyone they don't like or agree with.

M

Mr D

Curious...

A discussion about separating children from their parents with a single mention of CPS and the justice system. CPS has the border patrol beat by a mile when it comes to separating families.

Talk of tax cuts benefiting the rich without a single mention of the last 2 administrations bail outs for the rich which amounted to trillions.

All seems a bit disingenuous to me.

igrowone

Veteran
It’s not a perception it’s fucking reality... and YES, the numberous failures WILL be pointed out should anything come of this. And once declass happens 2020 is checkmate. There will be NO way for the DNC as we know it to continue. Sure the mouthpieces of the left will promote the same bullshit, but the ‘moderate’ lefts will swing right or best case for DNC not vote

indeed, the evidentiary hearings will be epic
which does lead to the next act in this dance of swords
let's say the kids are going down
would any flip on their Don father?
the greatest soap opera ever told, the trial of this century

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's really got little to do with Trump. The left has consistently, been demonizing any conservative belief.

You believe in God, your an idiot, you should believe in government.
If you want to believe the invisible man, That's your business. Don't impose or legislate your invisible man on others. Church and state.

You believe in protecting the unborn, your oppressing women.
Your belief. refer to answer #1.

You believe men matter, your oppressing women.
It's about equality across the board. Men, women, black, white, gay, straight, everything.

You believe in free speech, your oppressing people who don't have the balls to speak their minds.
Free speech is for everyone even if you want to do heil Hitlers or heil trumps.

You believe, you should keep the money you WORK for your greedy. But universal basic income, Universal health care, and vast welfare programs are compassionate.
It's really about the rich paying their share in a system that affords them so much. If they paid, we would still have a middle class and these options would be available as they are in all other first world countries.

You believe people should pay for the things they want, your oppressing minorities ( since the left doesn't believe the minorities are capable of supporting themselves.)
Simply not true.

You believe in being a man who works hard to support his family, you are a member of an oppressive patriarchy.
Or a woman or a gay person or single parent or or or.

You judge people on the color of their character, not the color of their skin, you are a racist.
This is twisted. Try to look at people's abilities and accomplishments.

You believe a man is a man, and a woman is a woman, you are a transphobe.
If that's wha you believe, fine, just try not to impose your views on others.

You believe that their may be a better solution to global warming, than sending billions of dollars to countries making no attempt to mitigate global warming, you are a science denier.
Not believing is science is an appeal to the poorly educated. It's really about money.

You believe you should raise your boys to treat women like a lady. You believe that a girl should be raised to act like a lady, your a sexist pig.
If you are talking about being civilized then I agree. If this is a gay bash, all I can say is it's lucky you don't have a gay kid. Ask Cheney.

You believe a child needs a father, your a sexist.
Every child has a father.

You believe it's okay to be masculine, you are a sexist.
You want to be Randy Savage, have at it.

You believe, a man accused of sexually assaulting a woman. Should be allowed to defend himself, your a sexist pig.
There are many false accusations and people lie in testimony.

You believe parents who drag their children hundreds of miles to break the law, have responsibility for what happens to said children. You are a racist.
Most come by plane.

You believe it was fine when Obama and George Bush separated children from their parents, but when Trump does it, it's inhumane.
They never did this. Single children were sent across parentless.

I could go on for days. This list covers the big ones.
Yes you can

You forgot guns. I like guns but think the NRA is a tool for Vlad

Hope you have great Sunday Mr. Crane.

Obviously no one on the left will address any of the issues i have stated. They will scream racist, sexist, transphobe, oppressive patriarchy etc.

Don't forget to watch the game this afternoon.

S

SandyFantasyman

I just popped into this thread because I felt masochistic this morning, but after reading just this last page, a thought occurred: it would be interesting if someone analyzed this thread for grammar and spelling errors and then split that data up between Trump supporters and detractors.

It would also be interesting to see what that data would indicate about the education levels of the opposing sides.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just popped into this thread because I felt masochistic this morning, but after reading just this last page, a thought occurred: it would be interesting if someone analyzed this thread for grammar and spelling errors and then split that data up between Trump supporters and detractors.

It would also be interesting to see what that data would indicate about the education levels of the opposing sides.

Grammar has nothing to do with intelligence. I am terrible at grammar but I 4 pointed calculus 2 with out opening the book in a summer class which was twice the speed of normal. All that while also taking gen chem 2 at the same speed and time. Of which I missed the same amount of points in a full year of labs that most students missed in a single lab.

Besides a college degree means nothing now with all the BS degrees out there.

packerfan79

Veteran
Don't forget to watch the game this afternoon.

Zeez, thanks for responding. I have never pegged you as a blindly loyal Democrat. In reality you either have no clue about the lefts narrative, or you in fact are not a member of the left. If you tried to run for office, as a Democrat or progressive, you would be visciously attacked by the vast majority of the left for your responses. The left regularly eats its own. I think its horrific, but quite entertaining.

Do you have any thoughts on the Democrats disallowing the Women's march, due to rampant anti-Semitism? I have to give the Democrats a decent amount of praise for this. Unfortunately, AOC didn't get the memo, that supporting people who want to exterminate an entire religion isn't progress.

Much of your responses are partially factual, or a vast gap between your beliefs and the beliefs of the left.

So, parents sending their children with coyotes, or sex traffickers leaves the parents no responsibility for the welfare of their children?

Yeah, I guess I did leave out the individual right to own a firearm.

Just clarify, single parents are great in many cases. My mom was a single mother for most of my childhood. If you look at the statistics. A child raised without a father has a much harder life.

Yeah, pretty sure the game will be on the Boobtube today. You just love that my wife is a damn Patriots fan dontcha. Lol.

'Boogieman'

I say Trump gives all dreamers real citizenship in return for barriers where they make sense, address a few other things because we all know tons of cocaine/heroin comes through semi or gass tank of cars (im more concerned with heroin it's killed a few I was close too).

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Fuck CPS. Those fuckers made my dad leave the state. They made him report when he got a new job. Then before he was paid they would arrest him and he would loose the job. Which sure helped him pay the child support.

I remember going to the bus stop in the morning eating a head of lettuce for breakfast that I pulled out of a dumpster the night before. All the other kids made fun of the fact I was eating lettuce for breakfast. They would have been grossed out by where I got not to mention the fact I pulled all the slimy leaves off the out side first to get to the good leaves.

Or how about when I had a step dad who hit me so hard I flew across the kitchen and broke off a table leg before landing under the table at the other end with a bloody nose. Where the fuck were they when this happened?

Or how about when the teachers at my school got together and bought me a jacket in Decmenber when there was a foot of snow on the ground because I didnt have one. Where the fuck were they then?

CPS sucks ass and is just another way to impose a big government on the citizens. It never works well for the citizens. This whole Trump thing is because the big government people dont want Trump reducing the size of government. That is my view and go ahead and refute it if you want.

The government shut down is a perfect example why we shouldnt have a big government. It is government used as a political tool to get what you want by punishing the citizens. Same thing happened under Obama with his kicking people out of a road side park. Petty politics because you cant get what you want. If we were not relying on government they could not use it to punish us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts