What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
I say Trump gives all dreamers real citizenship in return for barriers where they make sense, address a few other things because we all know tons of cocaine/heroin comes through semi or gass tank of cars (im more concerned with heroin it's killed a few I was close too).

Yeah that would be a reasonable request. Unfortunately, Chuck and Nancy have made it evidently clear that, they care vastly more about opposing Trump than protecting Americans. Priorities you know.

'Boogieman'

Yeah that would be a reasonable request. Unfortunately, Chuck and Nancy have made it evidently clear that, they care vastly more about opposing Trump than protecting Americans. Priorities you know.

Even with the current offer, 3 years of protection which is basically hinting at giving them citizenship within that time. I would imagine dreamers are not going to be happy with Chuck and Nancy if that does not eventually happen.

igrowone

Veteran
I say Trump gives all dreamers real citizenship in return for barriers where they make sense, address a few other things because we all know tons of cocaine/heroin comes through semi or gass tank of cars (im more concerned with heroin it's killed a few I was close too).
not if Ann Coulter and her really right friends have any say in it
they don't want a Jeb Bush as president
alliances fray and the plot thickens

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Zeez, thanks for responding. I have never pegged you as a blindly loyal Democrat. In reality you either have no clue about the lefts narrative, or you in fact are not a member of the left. If you tried to run for office, as a Democrat or progressive, you would be visciously attacked by the vast majority of the left for your responses. The left regularly eats its own. I think its horrific, but quite entertaining.

Oh Boy! Thanks for giving so much credit! Packer, I lived in Europe for many years and have seen how good it can be. They really know how bad it can get and have taken preventative measures.

Do you have any thoughts on the Democrats disallowing the Women's march, due to rampant anti-Semitism? I have to give the Democrats a decent amount of praise for this. Unfortunately, AOC didn't get the memo, that supporting people who want to exterminate an entire religion isn't progress.

This one is off the charts. Disappointing.

Much of your responses are partially factual, or a vast gap between your beliefs and the beliefs of the left.

So, parents sending their children with coyotes, or sex traffickers leaves the parents no responsibility for the welfare of their children?

Some do, you're right. Some die protecting their kids from the coyotes. Ever been down there? Ever been to Juarez or Tijuana? It really sucks.

Yeah, I guess I did leave out the individual right to own a firearm.
I'll bet I've got more guns than you.:biggrin: and some real nice ones too. The difference is, I don't mind showing them who I am in order to enjoy that right.

Just clarify, single parents are great in many cases. My mom was a single mother for most of my childhood. If you look at the statistics. A child raised without a father has a much harder life.

Your mom did a good job even if you did turn out to be a republican. At least your wife is a patriots fan.

Yeah, pretty sure the game will be on the Boobtube today. You just love that my wife is a damn Patriots fan dontcha. Lol.
KC is favored by 3

'Boogieman'

not if Ann Coulter and her really right friends have any say in it
they don't want a Jeb Bush as president
alliances fray and the plot thickens

I lean right but fuck Ann Coulter, seriously there is no compromise with that bitch. We all know they have to negotiate to get shit done so what is really up that bitch's ass is what I want to know, Trump probably turned her down. And Jeb Bush would have caved to Democrats time and time again the spineless fuck we would never be this close to a wall.

packerfan79

Veteran
I lean right but fuck Ann Coulter, seriously there is no compromise with that bitch. We all know they have to negotiate to get shit done so what is really up that bitch's ass is what I want to know, Trump probably turned her down. And Jeb Bush would have caved to Democrats time and time again the spineless fuck we would never be this close to a wall.

Ann Coulter is a lame. I hate the way interviewers constantly claim how beautiful she is. Yeah not really. I mean she's not a gremlin like Hillary, but she ain't nothing special.

Bush is Cherokee for pussy.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ann Coulter is a lame. I hate the way interviewers constantly claim how beautiful she is. Yeah not really. I mean she's not a gremlin like Hillary, but she ain't nothing special.

Come on, You know Coulter is a full blown wacko.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cnn5111.jpg

packerfan79

Veteran
Will be re-elected by a landslide in 2020 :moon:

It seems like the media must be playing double agent. They give Trump more free publicity than he could ever pay for. Meanwhile they destroy any semblance of credibility in the media.

Buzzfeed has appointed itself the head of the Trump re-election campaign.

AOC is the treasurer of the Trump re-election campaign, since she's got a degree in Economics. Lol.

igrowone

Veteran
speaking of Giuliani, the latest snippet in the war
when the Trump/Cohen was a real pair and talking their strategy
this morning Rudy blurts out if they talked about Cohen's congressional testimony, so what?
he's a real live wire, god protect us from our friends

vta

Veteran
No Ichabod, I am not your research assistant. You look it up.

Trump actually separated kids from their parents. It is documented and easy to find. There are no reported cases of this under Obama.

lol

Spreading bullshit again.

The left sure does like making stuff up out of thin air....you fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.