What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Lol, i got fake newsed.

There is no real news source available to you, just entertainment and opinion. All the supposed news sources have been caught lying, fabricating stories and deceptive editing.Not a single one is credible.

But how else would anyone ever believe some creepy women who lives behind a wall in California and has a net worth of $200 million or a Billionaire from NY has their best interests at heart.

The left right paradigm is just 2 slices of the same shit sandwich. It can be entertaining to read some of the people's responses here. You can tell they took a full bite of there half a shit sandwich while they tell you or actually belittle you with tales of how your half a sandwich is horrible and there's is palatable.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It wont happen with out the senate voting for it and that is in the Republicans hands. So I dont see it going anywhere. Talk of impeachment is just to get the Dem base riled up.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait until Trump replaces Ruth Ginsburg. The tears will be epic. My favorites were Miley Cyrus crying and the libs screaming at the sky. This should be fun.

igrowone

Veteran
well my fellow political junkies, another day in the saga
buzzfeed is edgy, 2 edged sword, but often some truth is in there
for those of you who didn't get to watch the Nixon game, you lack experience
as now his minions howled how it was fake, lies, and nothing would come of it
then the hearings began, day by day the testimony eroded Nixon's support
it's like a bull fight, the opening moves bewilder but don't kill
give it time

vta

Veteran
I can't wait until Trump replaces Ruth Ginsburg. The tears will be epic. My favorites were Miley Cyrus crying and the libs screaming at the sky. This should be fun.

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
LOL! she will die on the bench before she gives him a chance to replace her. Trump would KILL to have her job IMHO. life-long...unlike presidents. they are temporary, thank God.

Badfishy1

It wont happen with out the senate voting for it and that is in the Republicans hands. So I dont see it going anywhere. Talk of impeachment is just to get the Dem base riled up.

Can only hope the house pushes and passes for impeachment. Once it gets to senate Trump can declass all redacted exculpatory evidence and the left will lose EVERYTHING. Slick Willy’s approval jumped +/- 10 pts (40-50%) after catching dome from his intern.

igrowone

Veteran
much impressed with Trump's not so veiled threats towards Cohen and his family
very smooth, witness intimidation/tampering is a felony in itself
the 'go big or go home' style

St. Phatty

Would the US be better off with Miley Cyrus as House Speaker and Nancy Pelosi teaching the world about Twerking ?

igrowone

Veteran
anybody wondering who the 2 'law enforcement' persons might be?
we must peer into the darkness, i think this a little strange
buzzfeed claims high confidence, that sounds like they believe it's legit
and that would kind of imply a connectedness with the Mueller kingdom
has Mueller simultaneously proved a leak and then denied it's true?
the whirl of the matador's cape leaves its prey confused
mysteries, mysteries indeed

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Buzzfeed is one of the worst places to get news. How many times have they been proven wrong? Tabloid news that you get on the internet instead of the super market.

igrowone

Veteran
Buzzfeed is one of the worst places to get news. How many times have they been proven wrong? Tabloid news that you get on the internet instead of the super market.

what they're claiming isn't really all that big a reach
they say corroboration exists to Cohen's testimony
that is almost certainly true, standard practice, one guy's word is not going to make a case
and Mueller looks to be a master of his craft
the only thing that they're doing is making it sound like it's huge
that's less clear, but some kind of corroboration is probably a given

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
anybody wondering who the 2 'law enforcement' persons might be?
we must peer into the darkness, i think this a little strange
buzzfeed claims high confidence, that sounds like they believe it's legit
and that would kind of imply a connectedness with the Mueller kingdom
has Mueller simultaneously proved a leak and then denied it's true?
the whirl of the matador's cape leaves its prey confused
mysteries, mysteries indeed
Muellers team didn't say it was untrue, they said that the report "wasn't accurate" That's a very broad statement and could mean anything from spelling errors, missing words or the whole thing is false. I think Mueller chose that wording very carefully. I think the statement was only released to try and quell the rumors of felonies and impeachable offenses at this point so he could continue his investigation without too much more of a circus than what the RWNJ's have already created.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
what they're claiming isn't really all that big a reach
they say corroboration exists to Cohen's testimony
that is almost certainly true, standard practice, one guy's word is not going to make a case
and Mueller looks to be a master of his craft
the only thing that they're doing is making it sound like it's huge
that's less clear, but some kind of corroboration is probably a given

This is the same site that ran the dossier that was used for the FISA warrant. The same dossier that was last week proven to come from the Clinton campaign. The same dossier that has proven to be unreliable. And this site knew that when they ran the story.

This site is unreliable because they have a agenda. Plain and simple they can not be trusted to give accurate information when it comes to Trump.

If you are using them I suggest you look into the reliability of your sources better before you site them. It makes you look bad.

igrowone

Veteran
This is the same site that ran the dossier that was used for the FISA warrant. The same dossier that was last week proven to come from the Clinton campaign. The same dossier that has proven to be unreliable. And this site knew that when they ran the story.

This site is unreliable because they have a agenda. Plain and simple they can not be trusted to give accurate information when it comes to Trump.

If you are using them I suggest you look into the reliability of your sources better before you site them. It makes you look bad.

buzzfeed created a buzz
the murmurs of impeachment became talk of impeachment in the house
settled down since, but it's an event that can't be ignored
i stated it was my opinion there may be something to it, that's a cautious statement
feel free to post other information, that's what the thread is about

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
This whole thing is made up. If any one is colluding with the Russians it is the Dems. They are the party of communists. Hell Obama had to let Jeh go from his staff because they found out he was a a communist. Edward Kennedy colluded with the Russians to get rid of Reagan. That was found out after the Soviet Union collapsed.

You are deluding yourself and will be disappointed when nothing comes from this. I said it when this started and I will say it again. This is all made up and nothing will happen.

M

Mr D

It's Bob's big chance to pull off his biggest political hit job of his career.

Curt Weldon, Ted Stevens, Scooter Libby can tell you how it works.

The law governing the special counsel (28 CFR 600.7) specifically
prohibits Mueller from serving if he has a “conflict of interest.” Even
the appearance of a conflict is disallowed.

The same Code of Federal Regulations defines what constitutes a
conflict. That is, “a personal relationship with any person
substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the
investigation or prosecution” (28 CFR 45.2).

Comey is that person.

The law affords him no discretion because the recusal is mandatory in its language. It does not say “may” or “can” or “might”. It says the special counsel “shall” recuse himself in such instances.

What a fuckin clown circus The prosecutor is more corrupt that the guy who spent his life stealing other peoples money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts