What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
back to more strange doings
is there anyone here who would actually think of hiring Rudy Giuliani as their defense attorney?
30 years ago maybe, and he was a bad ass DA back in his day
but today?

Gry

Veteran
Give VTA credit, the photo shopped images of the president have him looking better than he ever was.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ichabod, You changed my words and used that to say I attacked you.

I thought you might take ownership of that exchange which precipitated all of this. Now you have more accusations and want an apology. I re-read the posts and just don't see it. Maybe you could do some due diligence ?

And once again you go on the attack by implying that there is something wrong with me for pointing out your attack. I am not being overly sensitive. You are and are projecting your anger in your posts.

You could have simply said sorry if you feel like you were attacked that was not my intention. Or something like that. But you went in and again implied something was wrong with me.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Ichabod, You changed my words and used that to say I attacked you.

I thought you might take ownership of that exchange which precipitated all of this. Now you have more accusations and want an apology. I re-read the posts and just don't see it. Maybe you could do some due diligence ?
I said nothing of the sort. You are projecting your anger and oblivious to how you are.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
if you don't have an answer, don't start typing. they used to be one of the more entertaining teams to watch. bunch of steroid-rage filled maniacs. like i said, lots of fun...:laughing:

I was just messing with you. I dont watch football. Something about sweaty guys in tight cloths just doesnt do it for me.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I said nothing of the sort. You are projecting your anger and oblivious to how you are.

Ichabod, Go back and read post #148.

That's where you started this nonsense and you are quoted changing my words, beginning your attack and anger issues.

Leave me alone, go away and stop whining.

St. Phatty

Are you guys getting bored with the original subject ?

Zeez do you do card tricks ? The avatar looks like the guy is doing a card trick.

* Pelosi says Trump can't do the SOTU at somewhere
* Trump says Pelosi has to cancel foreign trip
* Dreamers for the Wall trade attempted by Trump. Oh well got to keep the Art of the Deal wheels rev'ed up.

This is some wierd bickering they're doing.

One could deduce that the Democrats would Derive REAL ENJOYMENT from impeaching Trump.

How can they impeach a guy who is refusing to sign the budget ? If they impeach him, do they have to get somebody else to sign the budget ?

This all seems like a monumental Pissing Match.

I think the citizens are at risk of Death by Bickering Boredom. Have you ever baby-sat young kids that were bickering ? You guys are the adults, Trump & Pelosi are the Children.

To me it seems like the Dems have lost the momentum for impeachment. They have dissipated energy pushing the Game of Chicken with Trump. i.e. the Shutdown.

The shutdown I don't understand. He wanted $5 Billion for a wall, they wouldn't put it in the budget, he refused to sign the budget - do I have it correctly ?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That's the cover of Blue Oyster Cult's Agent of Fortune.

Don't Fear The Reaper is on there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

There was a troll with multiple personalities (no insinuations) and it was pretty obvious he was going to get the boot. I mean The Boss gave him every break possible. So it was kind of an inside joke.

The football game is just a bit of subplot. As much as we have some conservatives that act like real jerks, we have some reasonable ones that get respect. It is possible to have the conversation, have a beer and even disagree without getting waist deep in shit.

igrowone

Veteran
Are you guys getting bored with the original subject ?

Zeez do you do card tricks ? The avatar looks like the guy is doing a card trick.

* Pelosi says Trump can't do the SOTU at somewhere
* Trump says Pelosi has to cancel foreign trip
* Dreamers for the Wall trade attempted by Trump. Oh well got to keep the Art of the Deal wheels rev'ed up.

This is some wierd bickering they're doing.

One could deduce that the Democrats would Derive REAL ENJOYMENT from impeaching Trump.

How can they impeach a guy who is refusing to sign the budget ? If they impeach him, do they have to get somebody else to sign the budget ?

This all seems like a monumental Pissing Match.

I think the citizens are at risk of Death by Bickering Boredom. Have you ever baby-sat young kids that were bickering ? You guys are the adults, Trump & Pelosi are the Children.

To me it seems like the Dems have lost the momentum for impeachment. They have dissipated energy pushing the Game of Chicken with Trump. i.e. the Shutdown.

The shutdown I don't understand. He wanted $5 Billion for a wall, they wouldn't put it in the budget, he refused to sign the budget - do I have it correctly ?
bored, but obviously paying close attention
lot of knives in the air, juggling at its highest form
this is a long and drawn out segment
it's all about the Mueller report, buzzfeed created a feeding frenzy across the country for a day or so with a very unsubstantiated report
the Nixon hearings did damage day after day, it was insidious
i hope you stay with us, all sensible minds are a help

packerfan79

Veteran
Sack..... There's a long way to go.

I am not overly invested in the game, as you know my team is nowhere near a playoff game. I just don't want to see Bradys head to get any bigger. Oh, and I like to give my wife shit when her team loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.