Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Anything outdoors 2019 !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2019, 09:20 PM #1
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Ok guys I figured since the Anything Outdoors 2018 thread gave us something to do in the boring summer mths lol (when indoor growers are on vacation) that Id start one for 2019

So basically the same thing, anything you wanna talk about outdoors, I'll add cloning, and seedlings because we all usually get them started indoors. I just ask for everybody to treat each other with respect and no trolling or things getting outta hand. It's a easy going thread like me, and we should have some fun this year like last yr.

I'm 100 times more prepared this yr, the last minute outdoor grow i did last year wasn't as good as I wanted but I can't complain. I had alot of smaller plants that yielded 4-6oz but I had enough plants that it added up to maybe get me through until my next harvest. Yes i finally got back at my specialty and love indoor growing. So I've got back into growing indoor/outdoor also. I'm expecting to harvest in 40ish days on my indoor grow and will be glad. Like I was saying I'm getting down to the scraps from last yrs outdoor grow and getting VERY low on weed. Yes Ive also started back smoking full time also. But everybody's welcome to post your pics and everything. Ive got some good strains to run and some grow bags im gonna be testing this year.

Everybody guerilla growing be careful out there. It's very easy to dehydrate keep plenty of water for yourself while out there.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:35 PM #2
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
stay hydrated for sure ive cramped up bad leaving the site sometimes couldnt go few steps without legs muscles seizing up
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 10:13 PM #3
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
I made alot of mistakes last year, more so were i planted some stuff didn't get the sunlight needed to grow. Ive done alot of studying and watching the suns angle ......basically for the last yr.......you gotta plant were there's sun. It's so thick in these mtns you have to find a open area, which can lead you walking for miles in the Appalachian mtns. I think Tycho had those posts with the suns angle and things that's very important. I'll try and find that and upload so if anybody finds themselves trying to find the correct area to plant.

Ive also got all the supplies I need to grow like I wanna grow. I finally got a bunch of stuff shipped that I need, thank god I got 2 big 4cu ft bag of perlite lol. As the guys from 2018 know I bought Wal-Mart outta perlite last yr. It's funny I walked in there WED and they had cases of perlite, 12quart lol bags like $5. I laughed and thought you ain't getting my money this yr.....last year they didn't have that much...i think they were preparing for me this yr. But I ordered those big bags of perlite, and a few bags of Ocean Forest. I found a place at the end of summer close to home I can get Promix now. So I won't be using Wal-Mart soil and hauling it 2hrs this yr. Most that Wal-Mart soil is ok if you add some stuff to it. But I usually go like 5:2 or 4:2 ratio Promix to Ocean Forest and add 30-40% perlite, add dolomite, castings, and a few other things in there. Ive got a few plants that's ready to transplant into some grow pots. And I've got one solid guerilla spot that I used last yr that I done really good at I'll have some plants ready to take and plant. I'm kinda keeping them close until there pretty big, I'd like to get them planted in the next 2wks or so. That would give them over 2-3mths to Veg before flowering. That flowering time around here i believe to be between July15 to July 31 some were in there depending on strain, outdoor light and things. I had some GGxs I ran last yr at this guerilla spot that was flowering around July20 at least maybe earlier.

Also wanted to point out yea Id love to grow a plant in a 1000gallon container.....god knows I would I love big plants. But alot of West Coast guys it's been normal and most importantly legal to grow these 1000-2000gal plants. It's always been very illegal around here and top secret if you grow outdoors. I could smell 30gal plants i had to close to home last yr and got scared, I couldn't imagine a huge WC plant around here, it would smell our entire town out 5miles radius lol. I'm not knocking anybody, just understand some guys can't do it for legal reasons. On that note I can't wait to see what the WC guys do!!!! Just some epic stuff you guys do. Also the guy in NC, TN, Tx illegal guys I can't wait to see your 3gal, 10gal whatever size you can get away with and not get in trouble size plants. Just everybody who's grew up in legal states, try to understand and respect what we have to do in the illegal states to even grow a plant is always fearful for us. I just wanna make everybody welcome to post your plants even if there not huge. So whatever you have to do outdoors or can do it's gonna be nice to see.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:17 PM #4
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
stay hydrated for sure ive cramped up bad leaving the site sometimes couldnt go few steps without legs muscles seizing up

Yea that's for sure I got out last year and was further away from home than I should've and was digging holes out in the sun and drank all my water. Well to keep it short i barely made it back to my home. It's reel guys be careful guerilla growing there's many dangers out there. I really respect all guerilla efforts

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:41 AM #5
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant future
Awesome! So what are the strains you have going and ready to transplant? Its been hot lately! I won't forget to bring water tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder!

These seedlings are growing fast! I will have to get more shots tomorrow!

RightOnScales Reggae Radio: https://streema.com/radios/RightOnScales_Reggae_Radio

Infowars News Broadcasts: https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Pipeline Freedom Gardens 2019: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362111

pipeline is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 07:05 AM #6
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Yea pipeline, man I've got alot of stuff. Ive got some realgorillaseeds stuff, a few Sweet Seeds strains, Ive got a Jack Herer from Seedsman. I'm gonna be doing alot of stuff. I'll probably do about half the containers as last yr. I had around 30 container plants but about 10 were decent and the other 20 were started late and i got 4-6 oz off most plants. So im running most of the realgorillaseeds stuff I ran last yr but I've started 2-3 mths earlier. Ive got some Cannarado Genetics, Cali Connection, and some other stuff. Once I transplant I'll post what they are. Ive got some plants ive had out a few weeks I think have started to flower. I'm not sure if it's worth transplanting and if they will even start to Veg again. Ive got some good stuff indoors im gonna try some outdoors, RealGorilla4, Lemon Dizzle, San Fernando Lemon Kush, Gorilla Girl, that Blueberry from Seedsman is good I ran them outdoors last yr and they were good against mold. I've got Serious Seeds Serious 6 im gonna run also. I'm gonna try to do some of the earlier finishing strains at my 1st guerilla site, DFG was a good earlier finisher I ran last yr. I harvest a few in early Sept that was nice. But im gonna try to get as much as I can into the ground at my guerilla site. I'm gonna carry in some Promix and try to work in a few good holes dug and planted. I'm keep everything inside until it's big enough to make it.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:18 AM #7
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Ive got a few strains from some good friends of mine im running also....some OG Cookie Haze, SFV and Biker crosses.....along with some other great stuff. Ive kinda been into my indoor stuff alot making sure everything's in order. Now I'm gonna get my outdoor stuff transplanted, and some guerilla growing again

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:20 AM #8
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
awesome wv i have dfg and gg3 from real gorilla going out got nl autos from friend up north and a few biddy early possibly crossed with serious 6 to. the serious 6 was real nice to me last year. im north east will drop some pics here throughout the season.
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 07:21 AM #9
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
Awesome! So what are the strains you have going and ready to transplant? Its been hot lately! I won't forget to bring water tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder!

These seedlings are growing fast! I will have to get more shots tomorrow!

View Image

View Image

View Image

What have you got going on friend?? I'm wishing you a good yr !!! Maybe we can get some decent harvests again this yr.

Old 05-18-2019, 07:26 AM #10
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
awesome wv i have dfg and gg3 from real gorilla going out got nl autos from friend up north and a few biddy early possibly crossed with serious 6 to. the serious 6 was real nice to me last year. im north east will drop some pics here throughout the season.

Great, yea that DFG is a easy grower, It's pretty decent to finish so early. Id like to have some DFG buds right now that's for sure lol. But I've got 4-5 maybe more DFG, im pretty sure I got more in the seedlings I just started. Looking forward to having you around man, good luck and well wishes. This will be my first go with Serious 6