What's new

"Romantica-turbo"/HPS70/nono_class

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
nice results! maybe I'll modify my 70w Hps box to have same results. I'm also interested in the total yeld...

Enjoy your splifs! :joint:

I just pulled up a chair and read from start to finish. Very Nice job MicroRU. I hope my PC build that i'm working on is able to turn out such incredible results as yours!

What did you use to mount the light like that?

And any chance you can let us know what kind of electronics you used? I'm trying to do as much research as I can before I build my PC case :)

microRU

Greetings, friends :wave:
I shall answer your questions that you too could grow up the buds artfully
For a meal of a lamp I used an electronic ballast because in "Romanticа" there is no opportunity to make an machine room

At us it{he} costs 50 dollars
This device absolutely silent and practically is not heated
A meal of coolers is carried out from the block on 500mA with an opportunity of change of a voltage
The fixture has made of organic glass and other material which name I do not know
For application in РС boxing I have thought up other scheme
Principle of cooling of a lamp same - having blown in lamps in closed (it is better tight) the fixture
It is very effective! :yes:

24091PC.JPG

Dotted line - light traps, 2*8см a cooler on a purge of the filter, 2*8 forcing - coolers blowing a lamp..
The tight plafond in the form of U is made of plexiglas 3-4мм. On it{him} forcing-blowing coolers fasten..
Under this scheme it turns out, that consistently established{installed} coolers create pressure, sufficient for a purge of the filter
The ballast is established{installed} in a back compartment with the filter, but it is necessary to establish{install} 1 more cooler on it{him} having blown, and possible to establish{install} for a lamp 70 ballast from 100.. The lamp will shine more brightly, and the ballast is less to be heated.. :kitty:
exploziv_gbb, Unfortunately I have not seen the sizes of your boxing, but I think, that 70W it is not enough for it{him} :smoke:

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I am sure that bulb isn't enaugh. I am looking for ore or two MH lamps to put them in the place of the cfl's I have now.

microRU

Hello to all :wave:
Now I shall sum up my cultivation :jump:

It has turned out half of ounce (14 gram.) + there was on a plant nearby 2-3 gram :redface:

Lady now again in a mode 18/6 :smoke:

24091ich05.jpg

That the doctor has registered :canabis:

2exploziv_gbb In your case it is better to use one more powerful lamp.. At you lamps shine against each other, losing efficiency..

blackone

Veteran
I love micro setup!
Also, your scale is wonderful - totally ghetto but actually quite accurate if you can measure the water accurately.

gvbh

I love the design. By far the best pc grow I've seen. out of curiosity, what are the drug laws in Russia like?

Last edited:

microRU

gvbh Under the law, 20 gram of marihuana there is more or 20 plants are especially large size. As a rule - prison..
If it is less, conditional term or the penalty..
blackone I believe, that it is possible to measure by water precisely enough..

microRU

Hello to all :wave:
Has passed about three weeks of a mode 18/6 and the girl has given many runaways :smoke:

Also it has been cut down :headbange

After drying and manicure :canabis:

It its children :rasta:

Lamp 15W :redface:

I will be glad to hear your councils and opinions :confused:

G

my council and opinion is those buds look awesome...again, smoke report??

iriebowl

thats a sick grow dude:rasta:

gonna read through it now but from what i saw it looks very clean and thought through. nice buds too

G

Im also interested in how much it smells. First timer here with Skunk#44. (can anyone explain to me what the '44' means?) Anyway, first week of flowering, no signs of sex yet. I dont have a problem with smell yet - to smell the 2plants, you have to stick your nose right up to them (boy what a great smell though!) How much odor am I in for once they start producing the buds? I dont have ANY form of odor control yet. Someone let me know waht Im in for..

pandapuff08 said:
Im also interested in how much it smells. First timer here with Skunk#44. (can anyone explain to me what the '44' means?) Anyway, first week of flowering, no signs of sex yet. I dont have a problem with smell yet - to smell the 2plants, you have to stick your nose right up to them (boy what a great smell though!) How much odor am I in for once they start producing the buds? I dont have ANY form of odor control yet. Someone let me know waht Im in for..

now I'm not totally sure on this but I think Skunk (and its varieties) are supposedly quite pungent (hence the name). You may want to get some odor control if you're in a stealth situation.

G

Vital Remains - yeah, I wasnt thinking that clearly when I decided which strain to try as a first. I didnt base it off of stealth(though that is my situation), but rather ease of grow. I heard that NL and C99 are really really low odor, that true? That prolly wouldve been better for me. But yeah, I think some odor control is def. gonna be in order.