What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

U

useless.gardens

that cheech & chong website listed on the pack of papers is legit, by the way.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice birthday haul! I love the bong. Who's the maker of that bong and do you have a model name or number? I've been looking for one like that.

No name or model number on it. Odds are it came from dhgate.com . Go on there and type "2 stage tree arm perc glass bong" and see what comes up. It was marked at $90. So prolly about $20-$30 on dhgate.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I like music...for the music. Doesn't matter who it's by, if they are a "sell-out", mainstream fluff music, whatever. If I like it, I like it. Like this song(If I can get the youtube thing to work here).

Well it wouldn't work. So here's the link. Skrillix & Rick Ross. I love the music and beat to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

meadowman

what's up dtog! chopped the last of the og3 beans other day. won't know if she's worth keeping for a couple few weeks. started dropping all the bangers to do an open pollination….bout 60-80 beans…..got nothing better to do…lol

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
what's up dtog! chopped the last of the og3 beans other day. won't know if she's worth keeping for a couple few weeks. started dropping all the bangers to do an open pollination….bout 60-80 beans…..got nothing better to do…lol

That's awesome. You get a nice stocky, brachy male in those seeds, don't forget about me, lol. I was bummed when I lost him. His hybrids are coming out awesome.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
These motherfuckers !! Car insurance is due. Well the 6 month re-up payment due same day as the bill. Went and put money on my green dot to pay the re-up. Won't let me pay just the re-up, they wanted both at once. Call them, cause last month lady told me I could pay them separately. Well the person today, who could barely speak English. Tells me I have to pay the monthly bill before the re-up.

Which sucks, cause I was gonna pay the re-up. And then make them wait a week for the other $85. So now I gotta go put another $100 on my card. Which I had planned on using that money to get propane for our cook stove. Oh well though...can't win them all. had to bitch about it, that's how pissed I am now, lol.

scrogrow

These motherfuckers !! Car insurance is due. Well the 6 month re-up payment due same day as the bill. Went and put money on my green dot to pay the re-up. Won't let me pay just the re-up, they wanted both at once. Call them, cause last month lady told me I could pay them separately. Well the person today, who could barely speak English. Tells me I have to pay the monthly bill before the re-up.

Which sucks, cause I was gonna pay the re-up. And then make them wait a week for the other $85. So now I gotta go put another $100 on my card. Which I had planned on using that money to get propane for our cook stove. Oh well though...can't win them all. had to bitch about it, that's how pissed I am now, lol.

I had something similar the other week with my phone and cable company

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Some of that new new....

Face-Off OG x Designer OG

picture.php

****Little fun fact****

Archive started his entire company off 6 seeds he was given. Of those 6, only 4 germinated and actually grew. So don't ever let any one of these big name breeders talk smack to you about not running large populations when making seeds. Fire can come from just about anywhere. And if you find it in just a handful of seeds.....good for you.

Mighty K x Deep Chunk = Mighty Chunk

Even the big fans are getting triched up. Pretty early on as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That doesn't surprise me in the very least. Best plant I ever found came out of 5 seeds. I've taken about 60 to find a keeper male. It's a lottery.

My BKGK x Digi Bx1 male was the 3rd seed I sprouted. I knew it was THE ONE when I saw him but sorted more seed looking to best him. Nope. 3rd plant was the winner.

dank.Frank

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yo dubs ya ever ran any relentless gear? What's he's work like?

I ran a couple cuts of his Glue x Fire Cookies . They were nice. I see a lot of the growers with large rooms running his gear. He makes killer hybrids. So any chance to grab his gear, take it.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yo dubs ya ever ran any relentless gear? What's he's work like?

Just harvested a couple frosted cherry cookies and loud and proud from relentless. I have 2 keepers out of 10 seeds. Frosted cherry cookies keeper is the frostiest bud I have ever seen. It's amazing. I may have a new favorite breeder, sorry bodhi.

Buckeyebandit

Hey DTOG here is a pix of the GHOST X RIFT around 20 days of 12/12. Frost kickin in on the fans. Thanks for letting me have a look. Can you say KEEPER lol

picture.php

scrogrow

I ran a couple cuts of his Glue x Fire Cookies . They were nice. I see a lot of the growers with large rooms running his gear. He makes killer hybrids. So any chance to grab his gear, take it.

And

QUOTE packerfan79

Just harvested a couple frosted cherry cookies and loud and proud from relentless. I have 2 keepers out of 10 seeds. Frosted cherry cookies keeper is the frostiest bud I have ever seen. It's amazing. I may have a new favorite breeder, sorry bodhi.

OK then that's good enough for me!! Gonna grab some asap