What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh, it was gorgeous, no error. It looked unreal, like another planet in a high-budget SF movie. But I come from a military family. Not one of our family, but known to our family was murdered there in the most bestial fashion. It leaves an imprint.
Well -.you could say that about just about any place - beautiful or otherwise - that has some sort of nastiness taken place there - back thru the annals of history - I guess that the Arabs would lament and grieve for the million or more people who got roasted in Baghdad - during The Gulf War - or name any conflict in past history - it shouldn't stop you from enjoying the place - In the present

OleReynard

Yeah man - had a chest xray yesterday - and my shortness of breath has been attributed to some sorta water retention - since my left lung is retaining moisture - and they are gonna investigate 🔎 that problem today - the long and the short of it is - that I won't be going home today (more than likely) sad 😢
They'll be sticking a needle in ya and drawing that out, slight bit of congestive heart failure?
My dad loaded up on it almost drowned in his water
You ain't going home till they tell you you're going home so get comfortable.

I don't remember either of my parents in as long as you've been in so far and mom had a double bypass with a valve replacement.
Everyone's different but your case has been holding true to mark.

Last edited:

Magu🌈

Hello everyone. This is Zoey. He is a 13 year old yorky and has diabetes. He is my best friend. He was really excited about Christmas this year. He didnt take that stupid hat off for a whole week! 🥸

Attachments

• FC10A2A6-2F8D-4B8F-B0BD-FA64FC01BB58.jpeg
    FC10A2A6-2F8D-4B8F-B0BD-FA64FC01BB58.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 12

BubbasPlace

I take Vicodins twice a day and if the pain is too much I take a half at bedtime...they help me sleep due to no pain...in my life, pain will destroy any sleep I may get...the pain doc asked me if I wanted oxycontin and I said hell no...I'm fortunate that any pain killer other than my Vics or dilaudid make me sick as a do all other painkillers and I itch like a monkey with fleas...I never take them for fun, I puke if I take more than 1...cheap date...
And, I find it a very boring high. Except the first on set, and I like the warm blissful state I wakeup in. Otherwise, boring. Now add a bunch of weed and alcohol and it gets better.
Im partial to pork Brother😊
It's a thinking mans white meat...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
For myself keeping up with electronic publications and working with electronics is a fast NO. I am just not inclined that way nor my area of interest. A few of my friends enjoyed putting their own computers together. Just like some LED users prefer to build their own lights. Me, I'll just go to the store and buy one. Working with electronics would be frustrating for me.
At 50 years old I decided to return to school, no more physical work for me, my body has several occupational injuries/diseases.
My area of interest was to work in a museum, historic site, national/provincial parks, galleries, that sort of work.
Yeah building your own computer isn't for everyone, it can be a bit tedious, it's not terribly difficult otherwise except maybe the very first time. Still for people like you is exactly why pre-built computers exist. I imagine it's pretty much the same with LED Lights? Where building your own computer comes in handy though is if you use your computer for a specific type of activity that's different from the average user, such as computer graphic art, where you might want to build it to be stronger in an area that suits your needs that might not be available in a pre-built system. Sure companies that do pre-builts usually have option to do a custom configuration but that's where they tend to charge the most too. So building your own can save a lot of money.

BubbasPlace

Sounds like blindly pushing buttons works yet again!
😆
Any difference between it and the zeal that you notice?
Not really, might be my imagination, but it seems to heat up faster and cool down faster. Less mass? I think what's tits about it is the fact it can be installed with a number of your other hardware choices, besides the glass diffuser.

I do like the new PID layout, coil on rear, button on front, which I find more handy than the other way around. Pretty much same difference in the way it works. Think I will park this one upstairs.

jokerman

Premium user
Yeah building your own computer isn't for everyone, it can be a bit tedious, it's not terribly difficult otherwise except maybe the very first time. Still for people like you is exactly why pre-built computers exist. I imagine it's pretty much the same with LED Lights? Where building your own computer comes in handy though is if you use your computer for a specific type of activity that's different from the average user, such as computer graphic art, where you might want to build it to be stronger in an area that suits your needs that might not be available in a pre-built system. Sure companies that do pre-builts usually have option to do a custom configuration but that's where they tend to charge the most too. So building your own can save a lot of money.
From my experience building your own costs more $,
When you have a choice one usually goes with the better and if this one component is better you want everything to be as good.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
From my experience building your own costs more $,
When you have a choice one usually goes with the better and if this one component is better you want everything to be as good.
Yeah but when estimating the value I always consider the quality and so I would compare to one as close to the same as the one I built. Pre-builts do a lot to cut the costs, mainly by using motherboards with most of the other componants built into the motherboard (ie built in video, audio, network, etc). Those can save lots of money but the problem is if any of those built in componants go bad then you have to replace the whole system or at least the motherboard. Also with the built in video they usually get the videocard memory from the system memory and while that works it's inferior to the memory you get on a seperate video card and it also impacts the overall system performance.