What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Haven't been taking many pics lately. I have a ECSD x Lost Sailor I'm chopping tonight. Lime Gorilla Bubble not that far behind her. Been batting 1000 with seeds lately. 10 for 10 on Ghost x 4DD, 3 for 3 with Poodle Nuts x Raspberry Moonshine, 4 for 4 on Karma OG F5.

The seed pop before that are just getting close to showing sex. Deadhead OG F2, Stardawg IX F2, Maine Super Skunk x Stardawg IX, Triangle Kush Cookies x Polynesian Cookie Haze. Any day now the females will start showing pistils.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
man i remember back when i started my adventure i was like the baskins and robbins of strains growing ,i think i did 32 diiferent strains my 1st yr on the mag .i started at overgrow .now DTOGS the baskins and robbins hahaha and some fucking awesome flavors he carries .
KEEPEM GREEN - GIRLIE

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Got some new stuff in the past couple days.

TK and Chem Sis

picture.php

Cali -O and some dirtyoldsog made seeds.

picture.php

Here's a coffee mug my supervisor at work gave me yesterday.

picture.php

Gave my buddy a bunch of seeds. He got them going for outside. Shoud get a decent look at what these lines have to offer.

Left side is Deep Chunk S1, Left side is Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze x Deep Chunk (fems)

picture.php

scrogrow

Got some new stuff in the past couple days.

TK and Chem Sis

View Image

Cali -O and some dirtyoldsog made seeds.

View Image

Here's a coffee mug my supervisor at work gave me yesterday.

View Image

Gave my buddy a bunch of seeds. He got them going for outside. Shoud get a decent look at what these lines have to offer.

Left side is Deep Chunk S1, Left side is Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze x Deep Chunk (fems)

View Image

This was the reason I was mad happy for you hahaha

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
This was the reason I was mad happy for you hahaha

I know, lol. I had to post so everyone else knew what you were talking about. Oh and anybody on here that wants to see stuff/contact me in real time. Send a pm and I'll give ya my Instagram handle. I do post a lot of pics there first. Only cause it's so much easier than here. And messaging happens in real time.

U

useless.gardens

she's getting ready for snip snip.

if i ever saw a cut that looked like reserva privada's "og kush" (fems) seeds.

id swear they were making seeds for two strains with the same cut.

thought id post this here.

irene og:
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I'd gladly run those gmo 88s. Sounds like a killer new old-school cross.

Those will be some of the next seeds I pop. Prolly only a few, but still wanna get a look at what they hold. Should be some of the most rank weed there is.

she's getting ready for snip snip.

if i ever saw a cut that looked like reserva privada's "og kush" (fems) seeds.

id swear they were making seeds for two strains with the same cut.

thought id post this here.

irene og:
View Image

Shit yeah it does, wicked, I used to live on attitude site before I discovered this place. So your comparison clicked in my head instantly.

20sackzack

Suuuup bruh, I feel you on Instagram being easier. Bad thing about it is that there isn't nearly as much real info being shared. And if there is, it's almost impossible to find it later. So many times I've tried to scroll down peoples pages looking for an old post never to actually find it.. way easier to post pics though

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Suuuup bruh, I feel you on Instagram being easier. Bad thing about it is that there isn't nearly as much real info being shared. And if there is, it's almost impossible to find it later. So many times I've tried to scroll down peoples pages looking for an old post never to actually find it.. way easier to post pics though

Or go to look for something, and the post is gone. Because of all the hating ass bitches on Insta.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Today has been a great day so far. Bought the HBO add-on for Hulu. Just so I can watch Game of Thrones. Ran into a little snag though. My Blu-ray is from Sony. So can't download apps. My TV is older, not a smart TV. So to fix this problem, I'm gonna get a Roku stick. Then I'll be able to watch GOT in my bedroom(not at the computer I'm sitting at now in my living room) .

Then about halfway thru the first episode. I get a message from my safe addy that mail is there. This is what was in the mail...

picture.php

Then last night I popped these seeds.

3 - Dr. Weird (OGKB 2.0 x Poprockz F2) and 2 09' Animal Cookies x Deep Chunk.

picture.php

Then this is one of the testers from Redeyed Genetics.

Skva x Locktite

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
I was offered MAC1 from a generous soul, but I'm not big on hype. I hear she veg's slow and taste/high is just ok. IDK

Now chem's, Diesel's and gummy/sour/fruit with sedating/relaxing high I'm in

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I was offered MAC1 from a generous soul, but I'm not big on hype. I hear she veg's slow and taste/high is just ok. IDK

Now chem's, Diesel's and gummy/sour/fruit with sedating/relaxing high I'm in

Yeah I heard about the slow veg. But from the pics I've seen and reports I've read from quite a few...she's all that. Not just hype. I understand everyone has their own opinion. As do I, so I'll have my thoughts on her soon enough.