What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Malawi

akirabull

she is running good, happy, i'm running five pheno and all plants are quite different ,you can find a lot of expression ,purple haze smell is dominant and goes to deep wild haze (difficult to describe as you said)) to more sweet ones with hint of little bit fruit...also difficult to describe. first thing i notice is size of calyx , the malawis have huge ones and are shorter plants with big flowers , taller and haziest are thinner ,like your plant , they don't like heavy nute and flowers grows smaller all over the plant . both expression are good yelder but you need pacience . in late flowering you will notice that they aren't beautiful as other sativas,were you can find elegant flower shape( es zamadelica),but they are wild with really complex intense smell and high. i have one with grape fruit smell but mine is one of the shorter fattest expression

she is running good, happy, i'm running five pheno and all plants are quite different ,you can find a lot of expression ,purple haze smell is dominant and goes to deep wild haze (difficult to describe as you said)) to more sweet ones with hint of little bit fruit...also difficult to describe. first thing i notice is size of calyx , the malawis have huge ones and are shorter plants with big flowers , taller and haziest are thinner ,like your plant , they don't like heavy nute and flowers grows smaller all over the plant . both expression are good yelder but you need pacience . in late flowering you will notice that they aren't beautiful as other sativas,were you can find elegant flower shape( es zamadelica),but they are wild with really complex intense smell and high. i have one with grape fruit smell but mine is one of the shorter fattest expression

Hey, thanks for the info! I was very doubtful about that but now I know better. Also I guess that the more haze pheno means a longer flowering thats why you said about the patience so I won't worry.

See I'm not quite expert in this and my few harvests have been under the average of the strain, and even if my inexperience don't let me get the best she could give this is going to be the biggest harvest I've ever had by far and the quality I'm sure as well it's going to be exceptional.
Saludos.

Holeshot

Hey LT. She is in a 10" pot . Not sure how many liters that is . 10? Growing under a 600 w hps . Beast.I found a fare few nannas but doesn't look to be forming and seeds pods. I'll be putting her outside to finish off . The resin production will explode.

Holeshot

Sampled a few lower buds, that had been taken a weeks ago. Very spicey, woody smoke . Very nice!!! Hits very quick and a bit disorienting to start. Sits you back in your chair for a bit( or slumped) lol. Evens out into a nice trippy , happy high.

LostTribe

Premium user
Sampled a few lower buds, that had been taken a weeks ago. Very spicey, woody smoke . Very nice!!! Hits very quick and a bit disorienting to start. Sits you back in your chair for a bit( or slumped) lol. Evens out into a nice trippy , happy high.

Sounds delightful and exactly what I am looking for with this selection of pure sativas!

akirabull

mine are similar, flavor is so difficult to describe, spicy and earthy with something like unripe red fruits hint on exhale smoke. you describe really well the high, mine are the same. phenotypes shows common traits in the high ,smell and flavor meanwhile i find a lot of expressions of this marriage, tall and shorts plants with different bud shape . in two words :interesting and different.

Holeshot

Outdoors it will yeild huge . The weight of the buds will snap the long weeping stem , especially when wet. I've found quite a lot of immature tiny seeds.

Hi, here is a little of my harvest, very good amount I'm really happy.
The smell of the bud is not strong, the taste is starting to show after 12 days of curing, kind of oiled/incensed, I like it.
The smell of the smoke is very sweet incense. The high is the best of all, I'm really amazed by the power of this sativa high very happy and psicodelic, i think it's equally or a little stronger than indoor buds around but the high is different and I like it more. Can't wait to put the other seed I have next month :).
Peace.

Attachments

• IMG_20161002_154755.jpg
    IMG_20161002_154755.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 42

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi Standard back in stock

Purple Haze x Malawi Standard back in stock

Hi all :)

Thank you very much for sharing your Purple Haze Malawi plants and feedback about the strain :yes:

Purple Haze Malawi is back in stock in standard format:

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/purplehazemalawistd.html

There are only a few packs available and i'm not sure when the fem version will be back in stock, so if you are interested in this F1 better get some before it's gone!

fabsema

almost 9 weeks under 11/13 now

is this fast malawi pheno? i think she could be done in 3 weeks after only 12 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_3038.jpg
    IMG_3038.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3039.jpg
    IMG_3039.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3040.jpg
    IMG_3040.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 53

fabsema

sorry i forgot that i have to save the pics first or they will appear sideways

Attachments

• IMG_3038.jpg
    IMG_3038.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3039.jpg
    IMG_3039.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3040.jpg
    IMG_3040.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 48

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
they are looking very serious . fabsema. well done, nice stacking.. did I miss your previous posts tellin me/us about your PHM girls?
wattage and such? How much longer??