What's new

Purple Haze x Malawi

SuperGreenGuy

Hi guys, even looking at the cannabinoids test, I gotta some question, is the Malawi Standard good for apetite stimulation? I mean, is that 0.0% THCV? Or 0.2%? In the test there is this two information, so what's the right version?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome SuperGreenGuy,

This is a question that should be addressed to the pure Malawi thread.
To answer your question: Yes, Malawi stimulates a lot the appetite, if you get strongly high from a good killer Malawi then you will eat your whole fridge after 1.5-2 hours of the start of the effect.

We have several Malawi cannabinoid analysis and all show that the line produces consistently THC rates between 20-25%, with null or very little THCV, very little CBD too, sometimes more or less CBG.

akirabull

ph x malawi 3# 9 days after harvest

Attachments

• Gigabud 8.5wk
    Gigabud 8.5wk
    123.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20170617_172527 (1).jpg
    IMG_20170617_172527 (1).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20170617_172527 (2).jpg
    IMG_20170617_172527 (2).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20170617_172614.jpg
    IMG_20170617_172614.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 57
L

Livelyup

My ph x Malawi plant

My ph x Malawi plant

Hello all,

I have been reading this forum for a long time. Now I have a girl to show you. She is in week 16 of flower in this photo.

She is beginning to develop some real impact when I smoke her. She is still pushing up new pistils, so I reckon I'll be harvesting over a period of time.

Glad to be here among such supreme growers!!!https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74066&pictureid=1766704

ULMW

Greetings LivelyUp! Lovely looking plant you have there and I do believe she will be a treat to consume after her harvest too. Thanks for sharing and Happy Growing!

Ncali

Veteran
Anyone have experience to share regarding green haze x malawi? Purple haze has the, uh, 'social allure' so to speak. But, green haze description sounds very nice...

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello all,

I have been reading this forum for a long time. Now I have a girl to show you. She is in week 16 of flower in this photo.

She is beginning to develop some real impact when I smoke her. She is still pushing up new pistils, so I reckon I'll be harvesting over a period of time.

Welcome Livelyup :)

i'm glad you finally decided to join ICMag forums and post your magnificent indoor Purple Haze x Malawi in our room.

It's not easy to deal with the vigor, size, stretching and long flowering times that these kind of straight haze x pure sativa hybrids display from seed, but you have done a really outstanding job taming her indoors :yes: Looks like you are going to get a very nice sativa smoke, and that the yield will be high ;)

Thanks for your contribution. Please, keep us updated with the harvest and smoke reports after a proper curing!

L

Livelyup

I will be interested to follow your grow if you do it. I have learned sooo much growing a 100% sativa.

L

Livelyup

Welcome Livelyup :)

i'm glad you finally decided to join ICMag forums and post your magnificent indoor Purple Haze x Malawi in our room.

It's not easy to deal with the vigor, size, stretching and long flowering times that these kind of straight haze x pure sativa hybrids display from seed, but you have done a really outstanding job taming her indoors :yes: Looks like you are going to get a very nice sativa smoke, and that the yield will be high ;)

Thanks for your contribution. Please, keep us updated with the harvest and smoke reports after a proper curing!

Dubi thanks so much for the warm welcome. Like I just posted I have learned SO MUCH from growing this 100% sativa. I started with four in my grow box, not knowing what was about to happen. (I've been growing for a year). Ultimately I decided to take 3 out when I realized that the front girl would take over the entire box.

I have some end of week 16 buds drying for a test smoke; I've learned on this forum to keep a close eye on her triches for the next 2-3 weeks. And to test her early and often!

Latest posts

Latest posts