What's new

Purple Haze x Malawi

Siever

Veteran
Normally, when a sativa has yellow fan leaves in the upper part of the plant, it's flowers are much more ripe.
I'd say if you had feed them too much it's leaves would claw.
Perhaps you should mail Dubi about this (and share his knowledge of course).
If you're lucky he reads your post and he answers you without asking. Dubi is a true pure sativa expert.

Siever

Koondense

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi Monster, Flowering Day 72 from clone in 6L of Soil. Actually 10 hours of light.

Maybe i screwed something up with to much nitrogen, lower buds looking already ripe, upper buds are far from ready and have almost no resin.
The stretch huge, i put the plant under 11/13 light schedule and it continue to grow for about 8 weeks (+/-).

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50881&pictureid=1621421View Image

View Image

View Image

Hi early bird,
my guess is diminished intake of nutrients, maybe the microbes in your soil are too few. Probably micronutrients are lacking too.
I remember my plants had very similar issues just a bit later in the flowering, so I kept adding a mid strength organic feed, burned them slightly but the buds ended pretty fat. I could tell only the veg+flo mix was not enough to make them green again.
I hope you resolve it asap, good luck.

early_bird

Veteran
Thanks for all the tips, i just let them go and try again with another clone if i like the high.

I tried the few weeks cured #1 plant from the pics i posted a while ago, but hestiate with a smoke report.
It is really strong stuff and has an long duration. Not as crazy strong as Malawi x PCK (which can´t be topped) but it comes somewhat close.

The high is very complex, which make it not easy to describe. Sativa style without couchlook of course, but more on the neutral side, not super energetic as Bangi Haze where you must move. Wasn´t racy, but you enjoy activity.
Little euphoria, but very different from Zamaldelica which is euphorica bigger style. Here it seems more decent under the hood. But then someone tells a joke and you laugh so much :biggrin:

I noticed both times when i tried PHM how funny things are going to be. We made so much jokes and was laughing so much. Seems to make talkative. Somewhat clear, at least i noticed not so much loss of the short term memory. Detailed smoke report after more testing and curing.

Some trics from actual grow, my pheno #3 at flowering day 72

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cut this one at 13 weeks from clone. Going to try and keep from smoking this one for a while.

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks tang, had to harvest early last run but I think it was ready this time. It's easy to get lost siever, there's a lot of ace grows on there too.

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm new here just found this thread when looking for info about my yard's princess :D.

She have exactly two months today from seed and 11 days since i stoped giving her light at night, i'm 10 degrees north of the Ecuador and right now is the heaviest part of the rainy season but the next 2 or 3 months are supposed to be dry so I'm hoping she'll get nice sun in the late flowering.
I would appreciate any helpful comment or advice.

Attachments

• 20160716_070718.jpg
    20160716_070718.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20160716_070912.jpg
    20160716_070912.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 40
  • 20160716_070847.jpg
    20160716_070847.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20160716_070811.jpg
    20160716_070811.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 40

early_bird

Veteran
shes foxtailed alright .!! How long do you think she has left ?

Yes, after flowering starts, she still add little height and foxtailed like crazy.
To remember, here is the pic (posted bevore) at flowering day 38, the plant was grown mostly out and started foxtailing and growing little side buds:

early_bird

Veteran
Harvested at Day 102.

Lower trichs are partly brown, upper tricomes are mostly clear. Still not easy to find the right harvest time, but plant haven´t change much the last days. Maybe i smoke test some upper and lower buds seperate to see if the high is different.

Thanks for watching the show :thank you:

Harvested at Day 102.

Lower trichs are partly brown, upper tricomes are mostly clear. Still not easy to find the right harvest time, but plant haven´t change much the last days. Maybe i smoke test some upper and lower buds seperate to see if the high is different.

Thanks for watching the show :thank you:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50881&pictureid=1633828&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Very nice thanks for sharing! Does yours smell nice? Mine doesn't.

Hi all again! Here is she at 30 days of 12/12 (actually a little bit more but decreasing)

Could someone tell me what you think about her phenotype? I'd appreciate it.
Thank you!

Attachments

• 20160804_083816.jpg
    20160804_083816.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20160804_083752.jpg
    20160804_083752.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20160804_083729.jpg
    20160804_083729.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 20160804_083720.jpg
    20160804_083720.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 40

early_bird

Veteran
Very nice thanks for sharing! Does yours smell nice? Mine doesn't.

It doesn´t have a strong smell. And i´m not good in judging smell.

Not easy to describe the smell. There is not one primary smell noticable.
Little fruity i would say. But little more "heavy" than just fruity.

After reading the description one the Ace website again i would say it comes somewhat close if you imagine "Exotic aroma" means fruity:
"Exotic aroma of blackberry liquour, red wine, spices, incense and wood, with citric touches.Oily and fermented background."

My pheno #1 was more in direction blackberry liquour smell.

Hi all! Pics of days 52-53. Around day 37 the first trichimes started to show up and with them that sweet smell, reminds me of grapes and blueberry.
You think she is developing correctly or could get some more nutrients?

Saludos!

Latest posts

Latest posts