What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

ogwax818

I know a spot in the valley that sells properly purged oils ,they have amazing bubba oil that taste just as you describe. I wish I was lucky enough to get my hands on some afghanica kush trim. I think you would be interested in the shops menu if youre around the area:joint:.

I feel dead if i smoke oil in the morning... I need some sativa oil, my first oil rip was ATF, oh man I felt like it was my first time, sweating and nervous.

HMK there are only so many hours and hits before you pass the fuck out haha.

what place is this?

MMZRetro85

Almost 2 pages and not a single pic
More BHO shots plz!!!!!!

picture.php

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
ya'll are lightweights. I can function on like 2-3 oil rips an hour no problem. I'm slightly more dazed, but still somewhat productive... of course this is after like 3 solid months of building up my tolerance with the curve.. first few weeks were pretty rough on the old productivity though.

3 solid months lol, i bet you are a lightweight to me, i'm going on 7 solid years. i can smoke dozens of hits per hour, its just a daily average is about a dab an hour i calculate.

catcherintheye

youre nuts, I hope i never get to your level HMK i cant afford all that oil lol.

Ima run a batch soon, so fuckin busy with school, im shitting bricks, post pics when im done, off to schoolguys. very nice pic BTW.

catcherintheye

ill purge and post soon, im harvesting some of my caterpillar raped bitches and made some bubble yesterday with some HVY brand bags outa trim from my prior harvests, I used 4 out of the 9 bag system including work bag, anyone wana see? its not really bho but still hash nonetheless. Hey dope I saw you on tahoe kush = P I wish I had a girl to dab with:headbange im a lonely dabber and my friends are too intimidated by the plate. thats some nice whipped bho dope whats the beggining product? also is there a reason you dont budder it after whipping?

sorry didnt see the sour kush. I was gona run sour kush this season, hows the smoke on the flower?

Lebniis

Strawberry Cough Jolly

Purged in the sun, scraped shard dust into jar. it clumped and hardened on its own never being in heat. With a little heat from the fingers it can be pressed into clear/amber jolly and when left to cool will break like glass. Smells heavy of pine?

picture.php

picture.php

catcherintheye

I really wana dab with you dope, you have my favorite lookin pulls.

I just got this new dish today, my first, stoked. Thanks Headford.
Clean retticello

A few days ago, Afghan sexy, I got about 5.6 total, theres around a g left in the foto. Sorry I cant find an adequate way to snap the fotos, its a cell phone pick and the shit is super glossy so i had to take it out of the dish and put it on the dabber so it wouldnt reflect light and you could actually see some color or whatnot.

I love this thread, Wish there were some HMK units on here. If anyone has any PLEASE POST.:tiphat:

Feb2006er

3 solid months lol, i bet you are a lightweight to me, i'm going on 7 solid years. i can smoke dozens of hits per hour, its just a daily average is about a dab an hour i calculate.

Ol' Trusty came into my possession in '02. I have smoked oil ever since. Last fall was the first time I ever weighed it- 115g. The jar is now almost empty. I figure that I smoked the same amount every year for those 8 years minus '05 and '06 when I had outdoor and had more like 200g+ a year. I would say that I have just passed the kilo mark of oil smoked. That being said it's about time to light the bowl I have been looking at for the time it took me to write this post. On to starting towards kilo #2 for the end of the oil decade :bongsmi:

catcherintheye

lol kotton, you ARE lucky shred is a nice guy:laughing:, that info is everywhere and anywhere, be sure to follow the advice of people who actually know what theyre doing, then once you get the hang of it you can add your spin on things and try it ur way. BE SAFE and do it outside, what good is oil if youre dead or covered in 3rd degree burns:tiphat:

A kilo, got damn.

I wana see ol trustty FEB. I got all excited I thought we had us an HMK unit. heh youre 19 thread gets ppl worked up, its hard to keep up with the reading.

HMKs got nothin huh :jerkit:

post pics later, going back to sleep and then class.

@ shread thaks for being a nice guy lol
@catcher the reason i posted that was to get information from ppl who do it and do it sucessfully jus for the reason i dont want to fuck it up and blow my house up lol but thanks guys

catcherintheye

sweet, I find it way easier to purge ur stuff if you extract into a large pyrex baking dish as opposed to a pie dish which is what I used to use, I try to spread the oil over a large plane to purge it. Use the best butane you can buy. HMK has a rad tech, there are alot of good ones, off to school.