What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
About 10 years ago I grew on the balcony and everything turned into hermaphrodite from all the light pollution there's all kinds of parking lot lights out there pointing at my balcony and it just ruined the crop everything turned into a hermie. I think what I'll do is just move them inside at night.
I started some feminized autos that I got from Ringo doggy and the two London jelly and then some sunflower mammoth sunflower and a California heirloom pepper and some early jalapeno peppers. They're all in the greenhouse thing that I've got on my table in the living room. I've got like 20 cannabis seeds left.

shithawk420

Veteran
So i guess im the only one mad that we got Caleb? i dont care how good he is i dont want that dude on the team.call me old fashioned,bigot whatever. i dont care. then watch this guy isnt even that good with our luck.Getting harder every year to watch football.got a QB that wears more makeup than my mom.ffs

shithawk420

Veteran
I have no weeeeeeeeeed 😞
Keeping busy with gardening and cleaning
its over doob.your just gonna have to accept the fact your gonna have to suck cawk for weed. you should ask Caleb what lipstick he likes when you get ready to pucker up. Or you could ask Randy for some pointers

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
its over doob.your just gonna have to accept the fact your gonna have to suck cawk for weed. you should ask Caleb what lipstick he likes when you get ready to pucker up. Or you could ask Randy for some pointers

Hey hawk. I'm going to the food pantry Sunday. It's down the street. Mom spends too much on her stupid lunches and crap and now she has no money to loan me or money for my cannabis. What the heck man. Maybe I'll stop helping her so much. She's like dirt poor broke and always has to get her rent in on the 1st even though she doesn't get paid until the 3rd. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Instead of living in misery for a week and paying her slumlord room owner on the 1st why not arrange to pay on the 3rd? She be crazy man.

shithawk420

Veteran
Cant help on the rent thing. Been lucky enough to have family that owns but i pay my mom $400 a month. I get $900 something a month but it goes fast.get like $250 about in stamps. could be worse.felt great saving money on booze.bought a 18 pk and a pint of whiskey yesterday. after that im done for the month.

went to the other pantry yesterday.got some decent things like TP and other goodies.i was drinking beer in the parking lot and thought i got busted by a bum.been a while since ive drank in public.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Now it's on to stuff I can sell for cannabis money...newer Bianchi bicycle. Fender Stratocaster. Amplifier. Baseball cards. That's about it. Oh a pair of Nike Cortez from the 2010s in a sealed box. That's all I have to sell. Facebook marketplace is garbage. Maybe eBay. Not sure. This sucks. Food pantry on Sunday 1:30. This blows. I need kief. Didn't know Mom was so broke. She's not even living paycheck to paycheck she's like living in misery and poverty because she spends too much on delicatessen groceries...50 bucks for a sandwich pretty much and nothing to show for it and does it every day. Damn. Need money. Wish she would just tell her slumlord she'll pay for her room on the 3rd every month when she gets her social security. Otherwise she's keeping $1,200 in the bank when she has no cash, for a week, and not spending any money and living in like poverty. "I need a Grizzly" "You're going to have to go to the food pantry"
Hawk does your mom give you money? I'm not helping my mom anymore.

shithawk420

Veteran
hell no my mom dont give me money.shes broke too.living off inheritance.You should always help your mom. She takes care of you bro.

What you want for the guitar and amp? I would buy it for my dad when he gets out of prison in October. maybe earlier if he gets good time but they stopped giving that out

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
hell no my mom dont give me money.shes broke too.living off inheritance.You should always help your mom. She takes care of you bro.

What you want for the guitar and amp? I would buy it for my dad when he gets out of prison in October. maybe earlier if he gets good time but they stopped giving that out
Hey hawk I guess I won't sell the guitar or amp...it took me a long time to afford them and I'd never be able to replace them. This sucks. There is a plasma place a few cities over that will give me $100 but that's a lot of footwork. What do you do when you run out of weed? Damn.

shithawk420

Veteran
well if you change your mind i might buy that from you. my dad has guitars when he gets out. Never had a problem getting weed cause my dad and uncle have been dealing for over 40 years. I used to flip out over no booze but you shouldnt have this problem with weed. your obviously mentally attached wich is normal.best advice is to get out and find something to do. i know its easier said tha done.im going through the same thing. If i was you id go to a bar. Im sure there are awesome bars in Boston. Go to Fuking Cheers man! i would in a second!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, i think Hawk is right, DB, u need to get out of ur own head if all u want to be is high. Try to distract yourself, watch some tv or read a book or something.
Although in DB's case weed may be more medicinal than anything, he was on some hard core psychotropic drugs that caused his weight gain. Now that he's off that cannabis may be evening out his mood, letting him function and be happy.

It's 4 more days, DB, maybe u can take another walk or start doing some pushups and jumping jacks in ur home, getting the blood pumping may give u an endorphin rush.

Sounds like ur mom is holding out on u, DB, best rob that !itch at gunpoint. Just kidding, u should be nice to her, she seems to do a lot for u. But u have a good point, eating out for lunch every day can get expensive.

Randy is like the ugliest whore ive ever seen, and ive seen some ugly ones. Still, if he's got some good mouth skills, i might throw a cheeeborger down his throat. Quickly followed by my penis, if u know what i mean.

I'm talking about oral sex. Fellatio. A blowjob. Capisce?

No offense hawk but if u say caleb will suck then that probably means he's going to be good, lol. Then again u were right about Fields, for the most part. He was really only good against bad defenses, but that's the thing, bad defenses make everyone look good.

Is there a real Cheers bar? I guess there is. Do they charge like $20 for a pint? DB doesnt drink and is broke on top of that.

Selling plasma isnt the worst idea, surprised they dont have one in the city. Can u bus it out there or take a train? Either that or start hooking. Or how about panhandling? That can be pretty lucrative, ask Hawk's friend. Wear ur raggediest clothes and hold a sign saying ur a homeless veteran, u might clear a hundred an hour.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I dont know what he makes.it changes day by day but hes doing pretty good. The asshole is even Stealing Valor and has a Army blanket he uses. He wasnt a fucking vet. He did 15 years straight for Armed Robbery when he was 20 or whatever he was.Anyway he gets a free apartment in Westmont or wherever in DuPage. You know how nice DuPage is baba. Naperville just got Best city in the US AGAIN! Nice but expensive as fuk.this fuker is so spoiled he throws food away.he said he just got some Air Jordans but i dont know if i believe that.ive gotten some nice nikes and stuff from him.its crazy how nice and rich DuPage is.if you look crazy and homeless they take care of you. He used to live at the Lisle train depot and recently someone died there. everyone was calling him to see if he was still alive. He lives pretty decent if all you want is to drink and smoke weed everyday. Ive done it for 20 years. its getting old

You know whatever. I dont care how good he is. Last time i was embarrassed about Chicago like this was when Rodman was wearing wedding dresses and dyed hair and makeup doing the worm. Hes crazy as fuck but at least Rodman was good. This phag better bring something to the table.sorry if im blunt but im a cranky old man at 36.aint got time for this shit.

Reminds me of some Deliverence type shit. He sure got a purtty mouth! Should never be said on a football field.You a steer or a queer? Remember when i was on a football team for a second. Id LOL if i saw a guy puckering his lips like a fag. This aint the time or place boy! This is football not sissyball

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I had a dumbell baba but i actually gave it to a packer friend of mine. Hes a bit slow but a good kid.think i got a pic of him with a cheesehead. I need a couple dumbbells. I got a stretch band that is better than nothing but i need some wieghts. Its time to get swole. I got potential. maybe ill show off my country boy muscles. You need some dumbells doob. you can get a hole body workout with them and they are cheap. Im gonna get some soon i think

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I had a dumbell baba but i actually gave it to a packer friend of mine. Hes a bit slow but a good kid.think i got a pic of him with a cheesehead. I need a couple dumbbells. I got a stretch band that is better than nothing but i need some wieghts. Its time to get swole. I got potential. maybe ill show off my country boy muscles. You need some dumbells doob. you can get a hole body workout with them and they are cheap. Im gonna get some soon i think
Yeah back in college I had a set of dumbbells they were awesome I was working on my pythons man I'd get a set I just need like 50 lb on each dumbbell it's a task getting it from the store though

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah back in college I had a set of dumbbells they were awesome I was working on my pythons man I'd get a set I just need like 50 lb on each dumbbell it's a task getting it from the store though
Look on Facebook market or something.thats what I'm gonna do.maybe even get it free.lol at the bear bank and pickle rick bong.im buzzed and bored and its raining. Got nothing else to do.maybe drink some cheap whiskey and clean
20230204_112513.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thanks for the vids @buzzmobile
he looks lke he has that speed to get around the edge but is strong too
i still think the rams might work on d in the next few rounds, hopefully bringing in more hogs on d, a cb would be nice too
so how do you feel about the fins draft?

@shithawk420 @Bababooey
the bears draft went pretty much as expected
cw was the consensus #1qb and the bears had the pick to get him
it looks like its his show to run with now, so we will see how he does
look at hawk drop the truth! always take care of your mom and give more than you take
also, dont knock those resistance bands hawk!
put it under your foot and do 5-10 good curls, its its too easy add another band or double the first one up
/you wanna get crazy, wrap that across your back and do push ups!
keep on kicking ass hawk man
ill give you $5 for the head thing and another $10 for the bong if you throw in the bottle of fabreeze!

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah sorry about the dirty pic. buncha weed scraps i gotta clean. lol that heads a one of a kind! got it from a thrift store or something.There like $10 in change so its worth more than that! think it was $5.that bong was $45. theres so many places that sell glass its crazy. i remember when you got kicked out for saying bong and not water pipe lol you can clean my pipes doob! no homo! Actually dont they say No Diddly now!? lol think my moms grinder has some keif in it