What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

well i just made some bho first time in 5 years last time i made it i was dissapointed...im glad i made it this time its great nice golden color and pretty hard i could roll it into a ball if i wanted to play hot potato but nah! i might try to budder it up it was made from some purple maroc and gws trimmings.....its great stuff....ok heres the pics i dont know how much trim i used or how much i ended up with but its enough for me....

:dance013::jump::kos:

dope_roor

beautiful BHO durka! looks tasttttty

super lemon haze

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

ty dope_roor means alot saying it looks good! like i said i never made bho like this i was so fuckin wacked from smoking bho and great white shark it was insane lol...eyes was as red as my hair!

A

arcticsun

dam how much you put in and get out of that beauty

For that amount of oil, I think i used about the amount of trim that is in the white box in this picture.

38402.JPG

HOLY $%#@ thats ounces!

Its about 10-15 grams i think (almost half an ounce) on that run, I didnt weigh it exactly .. I think I got about 50-75 grams in total of oil from all the trim in that picture... (approx 2 ounces or so). I also dry sieved some kief from the trim before making oil.

peace all :wave:

ogwax818

For that amount of oil, I think i used about the amount of trim that is in the white box in this picture.

38402.JPG

Its about 10-15 grams i think (almost half an ounce) on that run, I didnt weigh it exactly .. I think I got about 50-75 grams in total of oil from all the trim in that picture... (approx 2 ounces or so). I also dry sieved some kief from the trim before making oil.

peace all :wave:

did it come out really black?

catcherintheye

checkout the pics on the pages before this og. Its farrr from black and if you ask me it looks wayy more than a half ounce in comparison to what my 8 gram yield run looked like in a dish like that.

Cant believe thats a trim run, I have so much that i dont bother with, I was gona bubble it or make c.butter. Ive been running the buds I wouldnt wana smoke, looks like my trims not safe anymore either:laughing:

Hey sun, what extractor do you use? homemade or okief? thats alot of material to run. I get really sick and tired of filling my 18 g tube and running one can at a time when im trying to extract a qp of material. It takes me at least 2 hours if not longer plus 3 at least of hot water purging and then some more hours on the heatmat. I dont get it when HMK says he can do an extraction in about an hour, and purge all the butane out, guess thats why hes the masta.

A

arcticsun

checkout the pics on the pages before this og. Its farrr from black and if you ask me it looks wayy more than a half ounce in comparison to what my 8 gram yield run looked like in a dish like that.

Cant believe thats a trim run, I have so much that i dont bother with, I was gona bubble it or make c.butter. Ive been running the buds I wouldnt wana smoke, looks like my trims not safe anymore either:laughing:

Hey sun, what extractor do you use? homemade or okief? thats alot of material to run. I get really sick and tired of filling my 18 g tube and running one can at a time when im trying to extract a qp of material. It takes me at least 2 hours if not longer plus 3 at least of hot water purging and then some more hours on the heatmat. I dont get it when HMK says he can do an extraction in about an hour, and purge all the butane out, guess thats why hes the masta.

hey C :wave: I used one of these, picked it up in amsterdam. Thnk it was called a honey oil extractor. Ive lost it since and now use a simple homemade type I make from a 250 ml bottle. I use one 250ml gas container for each 250ml bottle with fine grinded trim.

honey-bee-oelextraktor.jpg

btw your description of the process sounds about the same as mine. It takes the better part of a day to process a batch like that, and its a giant pain in the neck. When processing all that trim into oil i had to make several batches as big or bigger then the one in the pictures. I grind the material up to fine powder and that helps getting more trim in each run and more oil from each gas container. I find the trim absorbs the gas better when its grinded into powder.

:tiphat:

A

arcticsun

hmmm i cant really say, as ive never made a batch with ungrounded buds. I should think grinding the buds could help release some flavors, it does smell very strongly when one breaks a bud or grinds it. But im afraid i wouldnt know. I know you will get more oil from your grinded buds then from your ungrinded buds. I dont think the quality will be diminished just because one grinds the bud first.

But I use the trim for my bho runs, the trim and the small popcorn buds. I usually dry sieve some of the trichomes from the trim aswell before i make oil. I dont have the heart to process good quality bud or trim into bho. I do prefer smoking bud and dry sieve hash to the bho. Sometimes I like to mix the oil with some dry kief, I find it enhances the flavor, it also makes the oil easier to work with.. more manageable.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
here is the main difference... as mentioned by HMK. when you grind the material, you get more, but it is a darker color. my latest run of oil with our special blueberry around here. best wax I've made to date. I really got this shit down now!:dance013:

whole nugs
picture.php

ground nugs and trim
picture.php

side by side
picture.php

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
as for flavor... the whole nugs are slightly more flavorful, but probably undectably so to most people.

onetime64

CALI MORNIN

CALI MORNIN

THIS IS A CUSTOM HAND BLOWIN MIKE FRO OIL TUBE WITH PERC....
It is made for super clean oil rips..... i perfer the nail but been using a skillet latly.... quartz nails are the best way to go imo......

as for the BHO

there is a little OG budder, OG shatter, Blueberry Chem Bubble, SOUR D budder..... i been experimeting latly with makin it shatter or bubble.... i have found some people/clubs perfer one to another..

dope_roor

nice fro bub and koji dome :)

your house looks fun! dishes full of oil, oil rigs, plants on the porch

sun do you find any difference in the flavor of finely ground run buds as opposed to unground fairly whole buds?

my .02...

broken down plant matter increases yield but also increases % of contaminants in your BHO
for absolute purity and lightest color possible, spray whole nugs. sometimes if I have the time i'll do one spray with just nugs, then take it out, break em down, and do a wash "B" for the rest of the yield. both washes are tasty and potent, just wash "A" is the super private reserve :)

catcherintheye

damn. I cant believe those are from the same buds. I get that yellow colour from my whole buds that white is sick... maybe its just the blueberry? as for texture mine looks like its identical. The stuff is amazing.