What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

catcherintheye

durka still has one of the craziest oil pics i have ever seen, ROOR you have a shitload of dishes man, or at least in all the oil pics theres a new dish per purge, lol and your avatar. SICK dishes, heres what i did the other day, out of random chemdawg clones i got mislabled at a dispensary, I think they are chem four, they taste like garlic skunk and grapefruit. It almost has a kush flavor but i know that its from the skunk as its not a traditionally kushy taste like bubba or master.

LOL my retti is now a filla... the beautiful oil colour matches the colours of the dish used, its a perfect compliment seems like some extra thought was put behind the colour scheme. still no HMK units :thinking:

dope_roor

super lemon haze

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
picture.php

7g of white BHO was fun to make. all these pics in here inspired digging out the ol glass tube! thanks for the inspiration fellas
picture.php

P

Puddin'tane

This is a strain known as Long Island Old School, and these shards were made from sugar leaf trim. The flavor is like taking a lime wedge, dipping it in sugar and honey, with a skunky aftertaste.

picture.php

after a pass from the torch, this oil is amazing in taste
picture.php

Corium

Hi all and thanks for the infos I found here ! :thank you:

first experience for me with around 20gr of lavender bud and 300ml of gaz.

2,5gr of bho at the end...

Have a nice day ++ :wave:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
ok now im goin nuts with the BHO
have all this trim just sittin there though
picture.php

picture.php

been fun!
thanks again for the inspiration BHO makers!!!
Sir

_whiteroom_

Why can't I get my BHO to whip into earwax? It refuses to turn to anything but glassy plastic goo even with repeated kneading cycles. Too high humidity? Strain?

100% sour diesel trim, stainless steel tube, Vector brand butane

9vftzr.jpg

catcherintheye

Why can't I get my BHO to whip into earwax? It refuses to turn to anything but glassy plastic goo even with repeated kneading cycles. Too high humidity? Strain?

100% sour diesel trim, stainless steel tube, Vector brand butane

9vftzr.jpg
IMO by the color, your coooking your stuff off at far too high of a temp, thats why its pretty unstable. put your dish in a crock pot, fondue pot or on the stove(in a double boiler) with a thermometer and make sure the water temp never exceeds 135, thats just the temp i like to use.

After youre completely purged youll have a light semi stable oil, the light color is due to the fact you didnt overheat it, you also wont destroy as much terpenes, flavor and degrade some thc.. the best part tho is its not runny and its semi stable. after youre purged collect your oils into a glob. put it back in the dish and whip the fuck out of it, it should whip into a taffylike texture.

after that continue cooking it at the same temp for a few more hours, it will dry into a buddery paste depending on how long you cook it, you get different consistencies, you can have dry budder chunks or some i cant believe its not "budderyass" consistency..

All my shit seems to autobudder, I tried to budder a strain yesterday from a random clone and for the first time ever, the oil wouldnt have it. I have never been a believer in the only "some" strains budder theory. :wave:

to answer the actual question you asked. why didnt my erl budder? i think its because of your starting product, it was overheated and once overheated the texture of the erls is forever changed. its that or one of the mystical unbudderable strains, but id put my money on the first.

Feb2006er

It's better to use a large frying pan and put some cooking oil in it and watch the temp with a thermometer. There won't be any chance for the steam to produce any more azeotropic mixtures while the bho is drying. I think that it the best method for purge. You can heat the oil bath up and it will keep it's temperature better too.

jump117

Veteran
Hi Hashmasta-Kut! :wave: Q: R or L figure is moscovite?

Amber chip, made by using "wax" paper, the coin is US quarter.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php