What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will stick with my freezer full of beef and pork. 1/4 cow and half a hog.

I do have rice also haha.

yeah,but do you have one of these?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is what the Wedding Cake's looks like this round , be ready to harvest soon ...

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just watched the movie contagion, with Matt Damon.

Some strange coincidences to what is going on now. Its a 2011 movie

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
raining like crazy right now...possible hail as well...only a half inch so far but that's a lot for around here...already over 3 inches this year...half of what we got all last year...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: note to self...make signs saying "not toilet paper" for bale of medium when i haul it home...

i wrap the bale in a contractor size garbage bag so i'm not hauling a obvious bale of medium around...plus it keeps the mess contained when flaking it out...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Raining good here too. Few weeks ago I was able to get some ground worked so I have enough ready for when the time comes to plant the first wave of vegetables. That is HUGE! Earliest start ever. All turned, tilled, and disc'd. Once soil warms I lay plastic and drip tape and off to the races.

I need a big year in the produce Dept. I can sell all I grow, I just need a bumper crop. This early start almost guarantees that. I'll be putting out 4' tomato plants. Knock wood for good season!

Yeah Unc I agree! It is always a surprise to me meeting icmaggers, I never have the mental pic right. Always a surprise. I can tell people are surprised when they meet me as well. Def blown away by my good looks hahaha

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Lester have you considered getting a Hempfield or some kind of CBD flower crop in the ground ? I think it’s very cheap now to get licensed in our state to do that also I can’t think of a better cover crop:biggrin:
Raining good here too. Few weeks ago I was able to get some ground worked so I have enough ready for when the time comes to plant the first wave of vegetables. That is HUGE! Earliest start ever. All turned, tilled, and disc'd. Once soil warms I lay plastic and drip tape and off to the races.

I need a big year in the produce Dept. I can sell all I grow, I just need a bumper crop. This early start almost guarantees that. I'll be putting out 4' tomato plants. Knock wood for good season!

Yeah Unc I agree! It is always a surprise to me meeting icmaggers, I never have the mental pic right. Always a surprise. I can tell people are surprised when they meet me as well. Def blown away by my good looks hahaha

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have but they want to inspect and I don't draw attention to myself as you know our laws still suck. Plus the harvesting issues. How does one harvest and dry an acre? Gums up machines I have been told and the dry space has to be pretty big. Really I just need to educate myself more on the subject.

I have been planting hops though...just a lot of work. I would like to have a separate hop farm at some point. Startup is up there. 100k I figure to do it right, lot of that labor cost.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
stay safe boys....

Keep the liquor and the reefer stocked...shit sounds like its getting serious,they almost closed down the beaches here...

LesterB...got ya message will fire one back brother...

Just harvested a ogkb2.0 u da man ichster..THKS AGAIN

BUD GREEN...just a stupid black drum one night a little while back...BUT..THE COBIAS have been here...can you say 4.75lb been putting a hurting on them...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hey Lester have you considered getting a Hempfield or some kind of CBD flower crop in the ground ? I think it’s very cheap now to get licensed in our state to do that also I can’t think of a better cover crop:biggrin:

i appled for my hemp licenes last year in GA , They have been dicking everybody around for months an i just got the final draft ,all growers have to have a prosser lic which is $25k renewable at $10k + i must put up a 100k bond +$50 bucks a acare what a joke.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Had a close call very early this morning. I was headed up to the garage about 3am, I realized I forgot some thing. I turn around and took a couple steps. There was a loud crack and a tree in the neighbors yard came crashing down in my back yard. It landed where I was standing just seconds before.

It started raining last night, it turned into wet heavy snow.

Latest posts

Latest posts